**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's an All-out Mutant Celebration this August!

Comments

• MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Woohoo Colossus getting buffed :)
  • UmerabdullahUmerabdullah Posts: 36
    xNig said:

Can someone tell me what the difference between 2015 and 2016 rank up gem ?

The year. (Serious)
    xNig said:

The year. (Serious)
    Really only year ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

xNig said:

The year. (Serious)
    xNig said:

The year. (Serious)
    Really only year ?
    The previous Gems could only be used on Champs from 2015. The new ones can be used on Champs from both 2015 and 2016.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Kabam ,will there any requirements like before two variants
  • LameawesomeLameawesome Posts: 28
    I cant wait for sunspot, he is my favorite out of the two.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm hopeful for this coming month's event quest. :)
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Later in August is still a while and ist only beta, how Long do i have to suffer until i can finally use the mighty colossus :scream::scream::scream:
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    I only have one question: can you be more precise when you say "later in August"? thanks
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Can you just end my foolish suffering now and tell me that this:

Help the Collector (and a surprising ally) to stop Magneto!

Part of the 'Polar opposites' announcement does not refer to a surprise release of Polaris?
  • 1kz1kz Posts: 4
    Hello, can you find out whether a new Verdik will come out in August? and you have not had any plot assignments for a long time, which are similar to how a warrior of a wakanda is a master of the web;
  • Just a question. Is there any plans to put the back issues into their own tab? I'm just wondering because the event quests are getting crowded

There is! We're going to be rearranging the Quest Screen in the next update, and refining it even more in the next.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Miike is in a mood today. I dig it.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Il_JooO said:

I only have one question: can you be more precise when you say "later in August"? thanks

It'll be sometime between the 6th and the 31st :wink:

• i think Phoenix should be mutant
  • i want goldpool so bad
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Will there be a legends title awarded in August’s EQ? Haven’t seen anything mentioned.
  • Omega0119Omega0119 Posts: 8
    When does 24.1 come out?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    the new event quest should go live in less than 30 minutes, and i still can't find the update, both in the play store and online: does this mean that it has been delayed?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

the new event quest should go live in less than 30 minutes, and i still can't find the update, both in the play store and online: does this mean that it has been delayed?

Tomorrow.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Definitely not it first tomorrow
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Tomorrow.
    Gamer said:

Definitely not it first tomorrow
    well, that's not what it's written here, that's why i asked, and that's why i didn't use my energy in the last few hours...
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Update is available in the app store
    No Variant 3 announcement today?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

No Variant 3 announcement today?

Ye I was expecting the announcement
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    That only the update not something with the event quset.
    Just as a suggestion for the future, it would be really nice if you said in the announcement when exactly you expect side quests like V3 to be released during the month or at least if they won't be released on the same day of the EQ. I kinda figured we wouldn't get it today when no announcement came, but all the same, it's kind of annoying that we have no clue when this content is even coming.