**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-Man Class Trip New Objectives

Comments

• jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    these objectives should have been added at the beginning of the month along with the others not at the end.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Anyone tagged a mod yet? Surely they have to reduce the number. Even 25 is 5 days worth of duelling and therefore possible. 50 is ridiculous especially since vulture isn't in quest
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Maybe for 5* , 50 fights would be worth it, lol
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @Samdroxtaar GG is in story mode 1.1.2 The Prize, as is Doc Ock and Stark right up front. They must have updated the old quests with some newer champs/
    @Sams1987 @Jeal79 only place I've found vulture in story mode that 's not ridiculous is 5.3.5
    left path (through rocket and down). it's 27 energy... I'll run through early acts again and update if I see anything
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @Lormif Sym spidey is on the second tile in RTTL 2.3
  • Sams1987Sams1987 Posts: 17
    @BuckeyeKP thanks for the info even though I can't access it yet, I hope you can find somewhere else, while in the meantime i grind out fighting sym spidey in RTTL 2.3
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48

If someone found any gg in quests for easy fights pls update herr

Doc oc, gg and stark spidy in Story act 1/1/2 (Iron fist endboss)
    3 energy for doc or gg. After defeating 3 or 4 energy (depens on path) for starky.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    There was a thread started last week by someone trying to find ways to get the gate champs for the upcoming objectives. I posted duel targets for all the gate champs in that thread. See: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/93056 . There are also some assorted ways to get a few of them there.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I've opened all my free spidey crystals and no venom. I will do the 50 fights just so I can get one. The other champs nope
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

I've opened all my free spidey crystals and no venom. I will do the 50 fights just so I can get one. The other champs nope

Venom act 1.1.5
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Talk about radio silence. Most of the community believes this is quite ridiculous and no one from the company can respond. I bet if it was accidentally only 5 fights it would've been addressed in 15 mins.
    Kbugii said:

Talk about radio silence. Most of the community believes this is quite ridiculous and no one from the company can respond. I bet if it was accidentally only 5 fights it would've been addressed in 15 mins.

They have been saying this was going to be in multiple times throughout the month, and addressed in then when people said stuff. Why do you think now it is all of a sudden super important?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited August 2019

I only meed goblin but i cannot find him in any quest besides only in eq where i need to spend 27 energies to fight him once

Green Goblin:
    Act: 1-1-2: 3 energy per run.
    Lormif said:

Someone posted that symbiote spidey was like 2 nodes into a story quest, just cannot remember which.

Symbiote Spiderman : Road to the Labyrinth: 2-3
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    Do you also want all the rewards served on a silver platter? The entitlement, jeeze.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Jkw634 said:

The worst part is thy waited to the last week to do this when people have been playing the event all month. All this attempting to nickel and dime players makes me not want to play anymore. This does not even affect me either it’s just the principal of it.

They alerted people to this at the start of the month.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Still does not make it ok to try to squeeze units from players and mostly newer and middle ground players when they could have been fighting these champs during the month and it going towards that goal of 50 fights.

• Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    To fight against a certain champion 50 times to only get a 2* version of that champion is ridiculous. I could understand if it was for a 4 or 5* then yeah it would be great but a 2* isn’t worth the effort to do that.
    And just because you told us beforehand doesn't make it right. How was I to know at the beginning of that the month that I'd still be needing Vulture and that he was nowhere to be found in quests?
    It's like me telling you that I'm gonna punch you if it doesn't rain for 3 months and by the end of it you don't own an umbrella. You'd probably dismiss this thinking its bound to rain at least once in 3 months and if it doesn't I'm sure I'll be able to get an umbrella. Imagine your frustration and anger when you find nobody selling them.
    If vulture was sitting in a quest I wouldn't mind but there's hundreds of players searching for him and so far the only one found is in act 5 which a player at heroic level (requiring a vulture) can't get to.
    It's not entitlement. Why wouldn't I be annoyed at spending 6k shield tokens to find that I can't get the end rewards. I could have instead bought t4b from the store.
    Just admit that when it came to vulture you made a mistake because you have to be lucky enough to find him 15 times in arena or spend units on duels.
    @Kabam Miike
    Jeal79 said:

And just because you told us beforehand doesn't make it right. How was I to know at the beginning of that the month that I'd still be needing Vulture and that he was nowhere to be found in quests?
    It's like me telling you that I'm gonna punch you if it doesn't rain for 3 months and by the end of it you don't own an umbrella. You'd probably dismiss this thinking its bound to rain at least once in 3 months and if it doesn't I'm sure I'll be able to get an umbrella. Imagine your frustration and anger when you find nobody selling them.
    If vulture was sitting in a quest I wouldn't mind but there's hundreds of players searching for him and so far the only one found is in act 5 which a player at heroic level (requiring a vulture) can't get to.
    It's not entitlement. Why wouldn't I be annoyed at spending 6k shield tokens to find that I can't get the end rewards. I could have instead bought t4b from the store.
    Just admit that when it came to vulture you made a mistake because you have to be lucky enough to find him 15 times in arena or spend units on duels.
    @Kabam Miike

Try the dungeon crystal there is one that offers him in the crystal. That was how I managed to get the 4* of spider man symbiote just to complete both heroic and master mode of this quest.
    Can't believe I'm going to have to spend 75 units on a 2* vulture 🤮
  • Sparta1893Sparta1893 Posts: 14

Hey all,

Not a mistake, and I announced it at the very beginning. This is not meant to be easy, and you're not meant to complete all of them.

This is a path to a specific Champion, but you're gonna have to work for it. You're going to have to use your 5 Duels per day, and then some. We aren't always going to make accessing everything super simple, and this is one of those cases.

So if you need a specific Champion, start your searching!

There is nothing difficult about this except for the loss of time, energy and unnecessary follection.
    It is a waste of time to get a 2* champ. They should have thought about it more and done 10 fights per star of the champ. Instead they choose to do 50 fights for a 2* champ which is useless unless you are working on act 1 or 2. Please Kabam next time y’all do an event like this take into consideration 10 fights for each star instead of 50 fights for a 2*. For 50 fights we should be getting a 5* of that champ not a 2*
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Plato92 said:

To fight against a certain champion 50 times to only get a 2* version of that champion is ridiculous. I could understand if it was for a 4 or 5* then yeah it would be great but a 2* isn’t worth the effort to do that.

Beside that i got all "required gate Champs" as 3* and 4*. I still (was) missing 2* doc oc and sym spidy. I admitt those are the easyest to get via missions. But i did the grind and now i have some uncommon 2* (not realy rare but Nonetheless) last year i missed to get them.
    50 fights means 17 rounds in Arena. Think about that. How many fights you had to made to get those in Arena? (they where offered there as Well)
    To mendate a 5* for 50 fights is quite hilarious.

You have to decide for prioritys. When you got a Real life, you cant Do all content. Do what your time seems worth investing. But dont cry around you Dont have enough time.

I would love when they had given us 1* instead of 2*. That would be a real rare offer.
  • SleepyRabbitSleepyRabbit Posts: 4
    Lormif said:

Someone posted that symbiote spidey was like 2 nodes into a story quest, just cannot remember which.

RTTL 2.3 it's what I'm doing as well