**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    ÆgöÆgö Posts: 19
    I know if it was my business and my mistake, I would be on the hook for the incorrect product being available and making good on the desired product. I will keep this thread posted on the resolution and I ask you all do the same. Hopefully we have a positive ending here.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    im hoping they do a hard reset on all the timers, I think that is a fair deal with all the limit issues.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pennmabob said:

Lormif said:

Pennmabob said:

It's honestly sad to see that kabam can't release anything big without it having major issues. Have they considered taking time to release things? I'm pretty sure everybody would have preferred for the sigil to be released a little later and bug free, than now with numerous faults. It's embarrassing.

How do you release something bug free that is a complex piece of software. I know a lot of developers who would love to know. You will never be able to work out all the bugs in beta, especially for complex changes. Now granted some of these were pretty obvious it seems, but this comment just goes way past normal.
    Yes I obviously know that nothing can be bug free. But the amount of major errors made in the sigil is absurd, I just wonder how they mess up so often.
    That is fair.
  • Options
    JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm a) that excess inventory items will just flow into stash after expiration and b) if someone does subscribe that it doesn’t auto renew?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,144 ★★★★★

If you really want to entice me, give a help all button and save me from a hundred taps.

It's been explained many times, it crashes the servers.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,246

@Kabam Miike can you confirm a) that excess inventory items will just flow into stash after expiration and b) if someone does subscribe that it doesn’t auto renew?

Hey there. We covered both of those in our announcement, but no, it will not auto-renew, and your items will remain in your Inventory and not just disappear.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,246
    Hey everybody,

Thank you all for your patience as we work to fix these issues.

I can confirm that the Catalyst Selectors have been fixed. Anybody that purchased them before the fix, we will be working to get them to give you an option to select a Catalyst soon.

We are working on a resolution for the 5-Star Featured Crystal, and will make sure we get that rectified ASAP.
  • Options
    JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81

Hey there. We covered both of those in our announcement, but no, it will not auto-renew, and your items will remain in your Inventory and not just disappear.
    So would our inventory read something like 15/12 then or would the extra three items then push over to the stash like any other overflow item with a 30 day timer? Just trying to clarify. TIA!
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Thanks for the update, @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    MrJ3st3rMrJ3st3r Posts: 1
    This looks like to me that they're Fortnit-ifying CoC
  • Options
    PgustiloPgustilo Posts: 12
    I still don't have the summoner sigil. I'm playing on a Google pixel 2.

• Options
    ParamoreParamore Posts: 7

Hey everybody,

I can confirm that the Catalyst Selectors have been fixed. Anybody that purchased them before the fix, we will be working to get them to give you an option to select a Catalyst soon.

We are working on a resolution for the 5-Star Featured Crystal, and will make sure we get that rectified ASAP.

What about those of us who traded in 2000 4* shards before the limit was fixed and now unable to trade more?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike why isnt the energy refill cap increased?
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

What about those 5 stars featured crystals bought before your fix ?
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Why do you not get points in the test of the cavalier for opening 5* feature hero crystal? Seems a bit strange
  • Options

gsil6374 said:

Question:

So getting 300 units once a month or 300 once a week for 1,200 units a month? Just to clarify

It is a 7 Day Solo Event that contains 75 Units in Rewards. There are 4 of those every month, so it's 300 units monthly.
    Let me get this straight. Instead of buying an SL bundle and getting 275 units, I can spend the same money on this program, get 300 units and even more stuff?
    yeah - but it's a "bad value"
  • Options
    Hi, could anyone please tell me how do I activate the summoner sigil ? because I don't see the new update v
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,728 Guardian

Hi, could anyone please tell me how do I activate the summoner sigil ? because I don't see the new update v

The Sigil should turn on automatically after you update, but you have to update your game client first. If you don't see the update itself, you need to refresh your relevant app store (Google or Apple) and install it first.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

The Sigil should turn on automatically after you update, but you have to update your game client first. If you don't see the update itself, you need to refresh your relevant app store (Google or Apple) and install it first.
    Thanks a lot, that was thing missing
  • Options
    Lainua said:

127k gold a day for Cavalier. Insane.

Although the golden circle event is in the "daily quest" event section it can only be run once a week. You should see a timer on it showing something like five days and change to refresh it.

Still not bad for just one fight, but it isn't millions of gold a month.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★

So i just heard theres a free trial month of the sigil and i didn't know it was free....i hit the renew thing for $10 and i just wasted $10 for something that was already free.

i want my money back or atleast give me compensate of 2 months +
    cause if i would of known the sigil was free for first month i wouldn't of bought it.

There's a free week. After that, you need to purchase it for 30 days.
  • Options

So i just heard theres a free trial month of the sigil and i didn't know it was free....i hit the renew thing for $10 and i just wasted $10 for something that was already free.

cause if i would of known the sigil was free for first month i wouldn't of bought it.

The introductory offer is for one week, not the first month free. Also, if you buy it the purchase extends the Sigil by 30 days, so you'd have it for 37 days instead of 7 days: you get full credit for the 30 days you paid for above the free first week. The compensation you're asking for is what the game is currently doing.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

It should be a 7 day free trial (not one month) and the screenshots I have seen show the 30 days stacking onto the free trial; you can verify this by looking at the time remaining on your subscription and verifying it is ~36 days.