**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst stash bug ?

Not sure if this si for everyone or just me, since the update i go into my stash try to get my catalysts and it just disconnects me from my network. Either 4G or wifi

Comments

• ChrisjefcChrisjefc Posts: 16
    Sorry, it disconnects me when I try to move my catalysts to my inventory from stash... Just to make it clear
  • Hey Chrisjefc, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble claiming Catalysts from your Stash. In an effort to resolve this issue, please try the troubleshooting steps below.

- iOS Troubleshooting
    - Android Troubleshooting

If you continue to experience connection issues when you try to claim Catalysts from your Stash, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for further assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback about this issue in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we truly appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.