**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down again

Yup down again

Comments

• XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Woohoo!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Thought it was just me.
  • GertpoolGertpool Posts: 10
    You gotta be kidding me! Not again. z864yspes603.png
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    What are they doing today? Kabam and their potato servers smh.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Lucky me, thought of grinding in arena before attacking mini boss in AQ. And then this happened!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    So are we going for a record? How many times can we crash the game after such a crazy announcement that already has a lot ready to quit the game. I'm just about there too
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    You're doing a great job kabam, keep it up.
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    edited August 2017
    Game dropped again, mid fight in aq *sigh
  • Those who can't grow will quit. Simple to all those who didn't think 6* was coming. Your just idiots
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Might as well go for the trifecta! Get is running again and lets go for 3 crashes
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Wasn't trying to bash Kabam here guys, just trying to notify them so an immediate fix could be done
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    What a rollercoaster tonight has been lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Might as well go for the trifecta! Get is running again and lets go for 3 crashes

I'd rather not :disappointed:

I'm sure you've had quite a day. Sorry about that.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 8
    Always mid fight in aq this happens. Seems like every week this happens on "unscheduled" days
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    45x4zeqd9aou.png

passing the buck to you guys! please send th e message to your support team....lol.
  • feldyzfeldyz Posts: 1
    Compensation is in order! For the amount of money I funnel to your company, I expect it to work when I log in. This is absurd!
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 142 ★★
    Adding another star caused the game to shut down
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »

I'd rather not :disappointed:

Hopefully it gets resolved this time. We know it's not your fault Mike. Just frustrating when in the middle of a quest the game decides to **** out and screw you over.
  • cjs8000cjs8000 Posts: 44
    Still down :(
    In-spite of the tweet you guys sent
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    Ugh, I had just used multiple boosts to finish 5.2.3...what a waste ...
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Patience people. Nothing in this world is perfect. They've already announced they're working on it so let them do their thing
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Do boost timers at least turn off.. that is 2 XP boosts out the window. Not the end of the world but I did drop 70 bucks on an offer the other day. I pay $60 for Xbox live.. for the year and get 2 games a month and pretty solid reliability. I know the team is working hard, still stinks when this is kid free time to play!
This discussion has been closed.