**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your Customers Deserve Compensation

Your servers are down again and your customers are no longer able to connect. This has happened twice in a period of four hours.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Come on man. No one is paying you to play this game
  • CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    Why does kabam hire so many employees to camouflage as community gamers?
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Come on man. No one is paying you to play this game

Smh. Right, no one is paying him. However, if he is a paying "customer", a customer has that right to a working product.
  • GaanjGaanj Posts: 33
    I'd imagine they make a solid revenue off the players who, like you said, choose to play because no one is making them play and spend money.

I personally appreciate the business side of things, and to continue or increase that revenue, well..will they take a loss in compensating for any inconveniences?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    No, WE are paying them.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I work with servers and I know companies have down time occasionally and want to get servers running as quickly as possible. It happens sometimes and we just have to wait it out as customers
  • Cuntessa wrote: »
    Why does kabam hire so many employees to camouflage as community gamers?

We do not. Remember, people can disagree with your opinion on something without being an employee or a "shill". Making posts like this only leads to a toxic forum environment and will not be tolerated.

@OP. We don't currently have any plans for compensation. We are very sorry that this happened twice today, but are hard at work getting the game running again.
This discussion has been closed.