**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proxima midnight buff

I think proxima should be able to carry up to 2 missions from fight to fight. Just a quick tweak.

Proxima midnight buff 107 votes

Oh yeah
33%
thetaman23DrOctavius2_2belli300abiew78NanoDroidSpeedbumpMqc19StingerbkAhitlawTheHoodedDormammuJuggerNotFilmsauceB_Dizzle_01AleorParodical_Sun1doctorbVicVonDoomStanceDomoSlomoSparkyCz 36 votes
No
28%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaKyrkantTerramyPUNCAKESavio444ThatGuyYouSaw235CassyDTMelodicMetal1stClass333CupidIDogeMCoC_fan10or_StrongXxLoganTDCxXLordRaymond3Maldroit2VoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671 31 votes
To overpowered
19%
danielmathMagrailothosLvernon15CliffordcanBahamuthiddenblizzardThi101IKONTheSpicyKnightLanfearDeltronsUmbertoDelRioGonçaloÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21MawrCalleachPratham02Giodood_1DPXFistheGOATEdeuink 21 votes
This would just make her as good as the other black order
11%
SiddhantKwatraDONZALOOG1234ScottydoosmashCharlie_SceneanubhavdivinegamerZombieZeddTony886TwztdDarknessEtjamaHedronAaronc94Ctfz35 12 votes
Other
6%
SecondSkrillerShaggyMDuke_SilverStellarSquishyjrThe_4THPanicndstreetsMauled 7 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    To overpowered
    While I do think her ramp up is kinda long and difficult, but believe me it's worth the damage.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    No
    There are other champions that need the crutch instead of Proxima. Once her missions are completed her damage reach is crazy, although she is a higher skill cap character and just requires some practice and patience!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

While I do think her ramp up is kinda long and difficult, but believe me it's worth the damage.

Sure is my r3 sig 1 proxima hit a 321k sp3
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Wish I knew how to post video on forums but I took down ws 90% health in rol with my 6* duped proxima in 1 sp3 with all 4 missions completed.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Other
    She’s great but the only thing I’d like is to let you complete her missions in any order. I have her r2 6* but only can only really use her in quests. In AW, more often than not she’s just synergy. This is because if you don’t get the right mission you can very well timeout. Ie. get third mission on stun immune, or 2nd mission vs. a defensive mined champ that won’t attack and just looks at you. It can still be done but takes much longer and generally not long enough for an AW fight. Otherwise she’s more than fine, carrying over missions would make her unreasonably op.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    No
    She's very good if you can play her right
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Other
    I’d like to be able to complete her missions in:
    Parry
    Incapacitate
    Intercept
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Oh yeah
    she'd be aqesome if she can carry her missiom like corvus but she doesnt even have to carry her missions, just being able to do all three missions at same time and in any order,
    - like they can give 3 Greyed out icons, as soon as we finish one mission ,1 turns orange(or whatever her color of mission passive are) and so on. she only lacks sometimes and isnt appreciated because AI acts too passive against her ,like not dashing in ,standing there blocking. she still has one of the best specials
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other
    She already is as good as the other Black Order champs.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other
    But that said, if Kabam were to implement this, I would have no problems with it.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    I think my post was misunderstood I am not talking about all her missions just one or two from fight to fight that's it just let her start out with a mission or two. Nothing two crazy just a bit of a boost so she has some usability in normal fights not just the crazy long ones.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

I think my post was misunderstood I am not talking about all her missions just one or two from fight to fight that's it just let her start out with a mission or two. Nothing two crazy just a bit of a boost so she has some usability in normal fights not just the crazy long ones.

That would still be way too strong tbh
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    No

Proxima is already usable in normal fights:

https://youtu.be/9Gt5b8H9XyQ

https://youtu.be/mFTeJDDMv20

https://youtu.be/_xtXkd0XaDQ

https://youtu.be/fTjwNTGF7Ms
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Useable and fun to use are two different things, imo there are alot of champs that would be more powerful then her with the tweak I suggested. To those who are saying overpowered what are your thoughts on captain marvel, corvus, morningstar and many others who take a few fights and then they just wreck everything. Not sure what the difference would be here.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    No

Useable and fun to use are two different things, imo there are alot of champs that would be more powerful then her with the tweak I suggested. To those who are saying overpowered what are your thoughts on captain marvel, corvus, morningstar and many others who take a few fights and then they just wreck everything. Not sure what the difference would be here.

The difference would be Proxima being able to carry over 1 mission to fights would make her OP and much less fun to use. After ramping up, Captain Marvel can do 250-300Kish damage before binary ignition runs out and Corvus can do 200Kish damage before running out of charges. VTD and Morningstar do more damage than Marvel and Corvus under certain circumstances and less under other circumstances.

Without ramping up between fights Proxima can do 1-2+ million damage. She only needs to complete 2 of her 3 missions and her signature ability mission for her sp3 to solo Map 7 Day 5 Omega Red when he has full health. The same goes for what’s been said to be one of Variant #3’s hardest fights - 2/3 missions + her signature ability mission and Proxima solos Chapter 3 Rogue. If you think Proxima deserves a buff you’re better of using a champion like Cull Obsidian:

https://youtu.be/t7cYDqbT61I
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    To overpowered
    If she was to carry her missions, they would probably allow you to do just one mission per battle, and it wouldn’t be available for the rest of the quest (‘cause it’s completed). So if she finishes mission 1 on a fight, she can’t get another mission 1 for the rest of the quest and won’t get another mission for the rest of the fight. It’s the only way I see to make her work like that without being completely destructive and unbalanced.

But still, the fun part is ramping her up and completing her missions. And it’s really satisfactory to see the special damage output after it. So I don’t see why this would be necessary.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I just came here to see @DTMelodicMetal's proxima videos... He didn't disappoint.

By the way @DTMelodicMetal great fighting in the summoner showdown event, thought you played awesome and your strategy was perfect!