**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Dungeon Crystals

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Does anyone know if we will be getting 6 star dungeon crystals any time soon?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    People shouldnt be allowed to get 6* jist by waiting for dungeon shards to accumulate either. People need to earn em.

🐻
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Does anyone know if we will be getting 6 star dungeon crystals any time soon?

We won’t be
    To elaborate. Dungeons primary purpose was to allow greater access to 5*s for newer folks to catch up. 6*s are still rare for the general populace outside of masters in AW, and even then outside the whales.
  • Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 61
    Aleor said:

So 3* Dungeon Crystals are 3,000 artifacts.
    4*s are 9,000 artifacts.
    5*s are 27,000 artifacts.
    So by that logic, 6*s would be 500,000,000 artifacts.

Actually, 27k*3=81k
    r/woooosh
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    6 stars are still fairly new (meaning most people do not have a good number of them.) I doubt they're going to let people target specific ones any time soon.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

To elaborate. Dungeons primary purpose was to allow greater access to 5*s for newer folks to catch up. 6*s are still rare for the general populace outside of masters in AW, and even then outside the whales.

Um they arent rare since ppl who have cavalier can pull several 6* from crystals now lol
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Um they arent rare since ppl who have cavalier can pull several 6* from crystals now lol
    At a 1% rate, which by all accounts is still rare.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Lormif said:

At a 1% rate, which by all accounts is still rare.
    For a demographic that's limited no less.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Lormif said:

I pop about 30-40k units worth of Cavalier crystals. I have yet to get a 6*.
    Caino1023 said:

Bear3 said:

People shouldnt be allowed to get 6* jist by waiting for dungeon shards to accumulate either. People need to earn em.

🐻

not sure this makes sense. This is exactly how you get 6*'s today... you accumulate 6* shards...
    except dungeon shards are effectually free 5*s, it is not exactly the same as with 6*s currenlty where you have to fight the hardest content in the game to get them typically.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Why’d and how’d you necro this post? @Caino1023
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    This are the kind of people that will leave you hanging in dungeon room one
  • zuffy said:

Lormif said:

I pop about 30-40k units worth of Cavalier crystals. I have yet to get a 6*.
    I'm sorry bud. I know allies who get 6* weekly. I seen a guy open 5 and get Cull 6* then 5 more and get Cull 6* again to awaken. Eveyone has different luck.
  • ErokErok Posts: 24
    Although I highly doubt they'd add 6* crystals into the game for Dungeon availability, I do think they should make 6*s a bit more available. Getting one every 2-3 months really takes the wind out of your sails when it's a magneto or a loki.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

Why’d and how’d you necro this post? @Caino1023

People always say "use the search key before you start a new post" so I did. I was curious if 6* shards in dungeons had been discussed.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Caino1023 Coolio
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I think they should be available for cavalier