**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Coming soon.

Seriously kabam? Its been over a year and you say bases are coming soon. I really want to know what coming soon means to yal.

Comments

• RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Seriously kabam? Its been over a year and you say bases are coming soon. I really want to know what coming soon means to yal.

It's been over 2 years! Just give it up...it is not a priority for them to release bases at this point.

At this point we should be more concern about 6* than another glitchy feature
  • Maybe the bases will be like Forged To Fight bases, but modeled to support alliances, and that's what's taking them so long.
  • Maybe the bases will be like Forged To Fight bases, but modeled to support alliances, and that's what's taking them so long.

Yep, 2 years and country :)
  • Hey gang,

I definitely understand being frustrated on this, however, we've already had another mod respond in regards to the bases over on this thread:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16727/when-are-bases-going-to-be-added#latest

Please keep in mind if you want to join the discussion that you keep it constructive. I'll be closing this thread so that the discussion can stay centralized.
This discussion has been closed.