**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4-5 SCİENCE GEM AND SHE HULK

What happens if the female hulk is demoted with 4-5 science gem ? What do I get as material?

Comments

• AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    Is there anyone who can answer? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Nope
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57

Yes you will get material but you shouldnt ask such questions

Not necessarily, they said that they will "gather a list of players impacted to provide this compensation" . So it doesn't sound like they are sending them out to everyone. They could only be sending them to people who used catalysts and possibly only for those at r4 or r5. They probably don't want to send them to people who have her at r3 or lower and ranked her up after the Rank Down Tickets were announced just so they can get easy cats.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Im also interested TBH I used a 2016 science Gem on her I have Quake, duped Luke Cage, Duped Spider Gwen I may prefer to use it on if she isn't up to snuff after the change her.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Ideally they should give back the rank up gem if that was used to rank up she Hulk while using RDT on her. Just hope that they figured this out or else another bug gonna happen.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yes you will get material but you shouldnt ask such questions

Not necessarily, they said that they will "gather a list of players impacted to provide this compensation" . So it doesn't sound like they are sending them out to everyone. They could only be sending them to people who used catalysts and possibly only for those at r4 or r5. They probably don't want to send them to people who have her at r3 or lower and ranked her up after the Rank Down Tickets were announced just so they can get easy cats.
    The other option os that they are only going to give rank down gems to people who ranked her before the patch went live as to not give others a way to use class rank up gems and get general mats in return once they knew there would be rank down gems.