**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next buff champs

Does anyone think that Magneto and juggernaut should be the next champs to get a buff? Comments who you’d like to see get buff next

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto and hulkbuster need to be next buff
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    According to Kabam’s data Magneto is functioning just fine and doesn’t need a buff. OML HtD, and VP apparently need it more.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I still think that Kabam's gonna keep going on their trend of reworking 2 champions of the same class simultaneously.
    I'd like to see Kabam do some Tech champions. And I'd say that, if they did that, the champs they'd choose are from the following pool: Civil Warrior, Green Goblin, Howard the Duck, Hulkbuster, Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Punisher 2099 and War Machine. I personally think it would be either Green Goblin and Iron Patriot, or some combination of Iron Man, Hulkbuster and Civil Warrior. But hey we'll just have to wait and see.

note that I use the word 'rework' instead of 'buff'. I do this because I believe that they're fairly different. I personally define a 'rework' as a significant change to their abilities, compared to a buff, which I think of as just a numbers increase. Not that I have any doubt that any rework would increase a character's viability; just that I don't think of them as interchangeable.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping war machine and iron patriot. Or Kamala and Groot.

I still think that Kabam's gonna keep going on their trend of reworking 2 champions of the same class simultaneously.
    I'd like to see Kabam do some Tech champions. And I'd say that, if they did that, the champs they'd choose are from the following pool: Civil Warrior, Green Goblin, Howard the Duck, Hulkbuster, Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Punisher 2099 and War Machine. I personally think it would be either Green Goblin and Iron Patriot, or some combination of Iron Man, Hulkbuster and Civil Warrior. But hey we'll just have to wait and see.

note that I use the word 'rework' instead of 'buff'. I do this because I believe that they're fairly different. I personally define a 'rework' as a significant change to their abilities, compared to a buff, which I think of as just a numbers increase. Not that I have any doubt that any rework would increase a character's viability; just that I don't think of them as interchangeable.

Kabam already created a list of champs that will be reworked in the near future. As far as tech goes, HtD and IP are on the list, not CW, GG, or 2099. Even HB isn’t on the list.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Kabam already created a list of champs that will be reworked in the near future. As far as tech goes, HtD and IP are on the list, not CW, GG, or 2099. Even HB isn’t on the list.
    Sure, but that doesn't mean that they are forbidding themselves from reworking anyone else. I was just listing all the tech champs I could think of which might need a rework.
    also I would have put vulture in there but iirc he's new enough that I don't think he'll get a rework quite yet.
    Vulture and GG came out at basically the same time so I doubt either of them will be reworked soon. Same with 2099. CW already got buffed once. They’re focusing on non 6* champs with the current pool.
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    i'm more waiting for the annihilus buff because i have him as a 5 star
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Black Panther(Civil War) desperately needs a buff. He was a decent defender at first but now everyone knows how to fight against him. He even has one of the worst Signature abilities in the game, it's basically just the Stand Your Ground mastery.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Any of the trash can champs (iron man, IP, WM, Hulkbuster) or Magneto (both) would be great!
  • Godslayer0401Godslayer0401 Posts: 6
    I think Hawkeye need a small change/buff. he need to be able to reinitiate his hemorrhage ability like what kabam did to gamora!