**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam - Masters rank 1-3 double AW rewards?!

Comments

• Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Yes please an update would be appreciated
  • CcavourCcavour Posts: 7

We are still investigating the situation and will work toward a resolution for affected players.

Still very curious 🤔
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Pennmabob said:

That's crazy I'm pissed now can't even get half a 5* for gold 3, but some people got double rewards !!!! WTF How is it fair that some get double rewards that's 2 5* and 1 6*. How are more people not livid about this imma bout to lose it over this.

Gold 3 is nothing compared to top 3 lmao

Also stop acting like it's intentional that these guys got extra rewards. No need to overreact, vyidious already said before you sent your message that they were looking into it. Nobody said it was fair, try to read.
    Personally I’m totalt fair with it yes that wierd but consider the node in top tier. I’m only plat4 btw. So I’m was not in top 3 to get dubbel
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Not gonna lie, not really that fussed. Considering the effort and skill required to get there I think these rewards actually reflect what they should be getting.

Master bracket + top 3 placement seems like a good incentive to get back in the AW train if you’re in a map 7 alliance that doesn’t really bother without AW
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    edited August 2019
    Noone said:

Tjk602 said:

You don’t get it. Those double rewards may warrant it but if everyone knew in ADVANCE that’s what you get for top 3, trust me other allies would be pushing hard Af and trying a lot more. Different story when you lay out what you get so allies determine what they wanna do.

Lol if you knew in advance you wouldn’t have lost 70% of your wars? That makes a lot of sense
    You’re an idiot hiding behind an alt account. No **** people would’ve tried harder and different mindset if they knew reward was worth the effort. Easy to talk when hindsight is 20/20 huh and hiding behind an alt account talking like you own the world because I assume you placed top 3. Grats you win at life.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Or that anyone deserves twice what they are supposed to get. A lot of people might have pushed harder of the bracket above them was suddenly getting double rewards. Honestly a silly argument to say they deserve it cause it’s a big accomplishment. Most of them are cheaters anyways. Facts.

🐻
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    edited August 2019

We are still investigating the situation and will work toward a resolution for affected players.

As horrible as it is to ask, but going on previous similar situations will the resolution be something like 'As this only effects a small group of summoners we won't do anything.'

Case and point when certain people got Multiple AQ rewards...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/126191/compensation-for-people-getting-2-3-aq-rewards/p5 scroll to the bottom for Kabam Mikes response.

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay on this answer. I know it's been a while, but as you can see, there's been a lot going on lately. After a lot of deliberation, we have made the decision that we will not be taking any action on this.

Sorry for the late reply.

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★

As horrible as it is to ask, but going on previous similar situations will the resolution be something like 'As this only effects a small group of summoners we won't do anything.'

Case and point when certain people got Multiple AQ rewards...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/126191/compensation-for-people-getting-2-3-aq-rewards/p5 scroll to the bottom for Kabam Mikes response.

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay on this answer. I know it's been a while, but as you can see, there's been a lot going on lately. After a lot of deliberation, we have made the decision that we will not be taking any action on this.

Sorry for the late reply.

Thats AQ rewards. AW rewards include shards and much more.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Ccavour said:

The point I was making was that Kabam decided to do NOTHING in regards to extra rewards.

Maybe they just try to wait enough until the community forgets the case and will not ask anymore...would be a bad move btw

Nah rather than ignore it, they will just say something along the lines of "As this issue only effected a small group of players, we have decided to leave it as it is because it's easier to leave an issue than fix it to make it fair for everyone"
This discussion has been closed.