**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation for people getting 2-3 AQ rewards?

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

Hey all,

No news on this yet. We've been pretty busy with some other stuff going on and have not had a chance to measure the impact of this yet. We will get on that as soon as we can.

Any news boss?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Can we get an estimated time until this is resolved
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Yeah, I'm wondering if there had been any updates at all too. Even if its that its still being looked into. Just something to acknowledge it's still being looked into. @Kabam Miike any updates?
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Is this thread still lingering on.....
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    MattMan said:

I sense a “this only affected a small number of players so we won’t be doing anything about it” scenario here.

Don’t get your hopes up folks

That is the easy move for Kabam devs. Don't have to adjust anything or change anything
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It wasn't just the 0.08% this time and it needs to be addressed. So did the Variant thing but whatever.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Unfortunately I’m not sure there’s anything Kabam can do at this point, those extra items have been long spent. It also wouldn’t be Kabam-style to issue out extra big rewards to those who didn’t get it. I think the best we’ll get is acknowledgement the issue is resolved.

1. Forum is not just here to address Mods. It's a place to discuss the game. It's right there in the rules.
    2. I don't pretend to have all the answers at all. The ones I do have, I share.
    3. You don't have the right to call anyone out here, certainly not on a personal level.
    4. I think that about wraps up my interest in talking to you.

When he starts getting defensive and claims he is being attacked on a personel level while you’ve been discussing logically, is the white flag sign of argumentative defeat.
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    Figures. Keep going and you'll eventually have a beautiful echo chamber all to yourself 😂
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Getting Alliance quest rewards an extra 3 times it's pretty freaking huge that's basically getting them for an entire month.

For good alliances that's an extra three or four tier 4 basic off the top.

Who knows how many extra tier 4 basic they will get in the crystals.

And then the glory which they can buy another 7 to 10 tier 4 basic.

Or a whole bunch of tier 1 Alphas.

This is enough resources to Max a 4 star and take a 5 star to rank 3 almost twice over.

I have 10 Max 4 stars and 3 rank 3 five stars.

I would love to take up 2 more instantly.

Wow... I'm definitely not in a good alliance, according to this. Good to know... No wonder I see people having resources to rank up like crazy while I crawl forward at a snails pace!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    How do u guys even expect for them to resolve this I doubt they know who got these extra rewards or not so how would they know who to send these bonus rewards to for compensation anyways
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    IF they could identify who exactly got rewards how many times, I guess they could put together a compensation package to those who only received the rewards once, but that's a really big ask. Those who got double / triple rewards from top 20 placements should qualify for unintended acceleration of in-game progress, so it's a tough situation to make everyone happy.

PS - Thank god this thread got cleaned up from earlier o:)
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

How do u guys even expect for them to resolve this I doubt they know who got these extra rewards or not so how would they know who to send these bonus rewards to for compensation anyways

It’d be hard to do but for players in top like 100 those rewards are ton
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Zuro said:

It’d be hard to do but for players in top like 100 those rewards are ton
    I don't know why it would be any harder than the other glitch rewards they've dealt with.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Kobster84 said:

Seems it was forgotten again

I don't think we can say it's forgotten yet. Just not talked about for a while.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Seems it was forgotten again

I don't think we can say it's forgotten yet. Just not talked about for a while.
    That’s exactly what they want....Hope it just goes away lol
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    They have definitely forgotten about this😂
    zeezee57 said:

Considering they're taking those t5cc frags back to correct that mistake lets not pretend this is some impossible feat. Just dish out two weeks AQ rewards to those who didn't get multiple and move on. It's stuff like this that makes me hesitant to spend. Why waste my money when someone else stocks up on the resources I'm paying for through a bug? Show the rest of us you'll make things like this right in some way and encourage your customers to support your company. </blockquote

I’m pretty sure the t5cc was easier because they prothad a log or something of people who bought while on the other hand I doubt they would know who these extra rewards went out to as it appears to be a bug of some sort

• redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    I would say if they didn't have a way to see who got the extra rewards at all then they would would have already closed any discussion on it. But the fact that they said they are still looking into it leads me to believe they may still have a way in their data base to see who got what. Idk maybe it's false hope but we will see
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    So if you decide to give out more rewards for ROL, LOL , Are we to to stand and applaud the decision as well?
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    As someone that got 3x the rewards, i’m salty for those that won’t get it the same.

Just messed up, man. It feels like a “sweep it under the rug.” approach right now.

So if you decide to give out more rewards for ROL, LOL , Are we to to stand and applaud the decision as well?

What are u on about

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike any info on this subject? Been a while since we have been updated
This discussion has been closed.