**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for people getting 2-3 AQ rewards?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Explain how pulling epic champions over someone who doesn't isnt a disadvantage as well? Again, maybe if you weren't biased because of anger you didn't get extras you'd see it's the same randomness that gives advantages/disadvantages.

I think I'm disadvantaged because I pulled a 5* IM and Rhino while an alliance member pulled a Blade and Capt IW. He'll be able to do much more content than me.

The extra rewards were all randomly given, much like pulling better champs, or getting full Cats over frags

That isn’t a good analogy a good one would be you got 1 5* crystal for the same work and they got 2 5* crystals
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Getting Alliance quest rewards an extra 3 times it's pretty freaking huge that's basically getting them for an entire month.

For good alliances that's an extra three or four tier 4 basic off the top.

Who knows how many extra tier 4 basic they will get in the crystals.

And then the glory which they can buy another 7 to 10 tier 4 basic.

Or a whole bunch of tier 1 Alphas.

This is enough resources to Max a 4 star and take a 5 star to rank 3 almost twice over.

I have 10 Max 4 stars and 3 rank 3 five stars.

I would love to take up 2 more instantly.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Even fully for. Tier1b. That hug.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    We got an extra set of Crystals. You're more than welcome to the Frags if you feel it evens things out. LOL.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Do you also cry that someone pulled a 6* Corvus and you pulled hulkbuster? It would seem that would also not be fair and would be a horrible injustice to you?

Deal with it and move on
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I wasn’t going to claim those extra AQ rewards. I was going to let them sit in my stash. After emergency maintenance causes us to lose our AW tho, I’ve reconsidered. I’m claiming that stuff and spending it as quickly and thoroughly as possible
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Like ur really just being salty because u don’t have this so called advantage because I bet if you had it and others didn’t u would not make a post about this so stop being envious of others
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    I guess it would be nice for every summoner to get a nice compensation like several AQ crystals. doens't reduce the disparity but at least makes everyone happy
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    This situation is more analogous to one team generating more revenue than another and being able to pay more to their players... the nfl implemented a salary cap to reduce this disparity, but it is still the case in mlb, and no one I know considers them a joke
    The_Boss9 said:

What the hell does getting extra AQ rewards have to do with RNG outcomes?

There is no RNG to someone putting the exact same effort in as you but they get 2-3x more rewards?

That undermines the integrity of the game.

I'm sure if one team in the NFL recieved 2-3 times the points for a TD. And the other team received the standard 6 points.

The league would be considered a joke.

Agreed 100%. This isn't some RNG bs or anything, it's a literal advantage that some players are getting.
    As I said before this is an advantage but it is also apart of RNG as some people were lucky to get the extra rewards like me while others aren’t that’s what I meant Overall ik this unfair I was just saying how some people were able to get lucky and others were not and I’m saying if the creator of the post was able to get these rewards while others wouldn’t he wouldn’t have said a word

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    To the people comparing this to getting a better 6 star champ through RNG - just know that you are objectively wrong.

It is not the same thing when one person gets a lucky pull versus someone who gets an unlucky pull. We are all the same level playing field when pulling crystals. We are all on the same level playing field when getting one set of AQ reawrds. If someone gets double of triple rewards, the playing field is no longer level.

If you want to compare this to crystal pulls, it would be like if I opened a 6* crystal and got 1 champ, and someone else opened a 6* crystal and got 3 champs.

Getting more rewards from a glitch is not "RNG that's just part of the game". It was a bug, it disadvantaged a lot of players from them receiving extra t2a from crystals, to 20k+ of extra glory which they can use to buy more t2a and t5b and potions in war, etc. This isn't the normal course of business and it's not just an RNG part of the game.

To Kabam's credit they acknowledged that.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240

What the hell does getting extra AQ rewards have to do with RNG outcomes?

There is no RNG to someone putting the exact same effort in as you but they get 2-3x more rewards?

That undermines the integrity of the game.

I'm sure if one team in the NFL recieved 2-3 times the points for a TD. And the other team received the standard 6 points.

The league would be considered a joke.

Exactly. Imagine getting 3 weeks of rewards for 1 week of effort. It's a huge gain of resources comparatively (+200% gain for same effort)
    hurricant said:

To the people comparing this to getting a better 6 star champ through RNG - just know that you are objectively wrong.

It is not the same thing when one person gets a lucky pull versus someone who gets an unlucky pull. We are all the same level playing field when pulling crystals. We are all on the same level playing field when getting one set of AQ reawrds. If someone gets double of triple rewards, the playing field is no longer level.

If you want to compare this to crystal pulls, it would be like if I opened a 6* crystal and got 1 champ, and someone else opened a 6* crystal and got 3 champs.

Getting more rewards from a glitch is not "RNG that's just part of the game". It was a bug, it disadvantaged a lot of players from them receiving extra t2a from crystals, to 20k+ of extra glory which they can use to buy more t2a and t5b and potions in war, etc. This isn't the normal course of business and it's not just an RNG part of the game.

To Kabam's credit they acknowledged that.
    I’m not trying compare it to RNG for me to clarify my statement I’m saying this is all luck and you know what else is luck pulling a good champ I’m not saying there the same thing I’m just saying they both require luck even if it is a disadvantage

So basically this duplicate rewards does require some luck and that’s all I meant
This discussion has been closed.