Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

1246719

Comments

  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Thanks , for this update , I know there are so many things which is in your list and kabam surly working on those but , still , we all love this game and spend a lot of time , energy and even money on this game, we expect a lot and perfect when we start spending money , and when we won't get for what we spent , things gets ugly, I agree at some point that Kabam should check how people are reacting to the change.mastries are still has some confusion, and I doubt sometimes after spending on specific masteries, are they really work, how can I be sure they are working as they suppose to work, example - assassin mastery.
  • MilienM5MilienM5 Posts: 11
    About damn time the incompetent Game Team got off their asses an release these overdue fixes. The fact that we've gone a month's worth of AW and AQ with the evade bug, short dashes, etc is a insult to players as we have to use items to compensate for your shortcoming. The fact that Pure Skill hasn't been addressed, nor the random block drop is comical.
  • MilienM5MilienM5 Posts: 11
    HAHAHAHA let's see what type of compensation Kabam will "generously" offer. As for helpful, want to review their responses to the tickets? Their response on the Double Edge Mastery with Cable clearly demonstrates their incompetency and the fact it went around 5 different agents before someone "escalated" it to their Game Team in which they we're able to reproduce the problem. Keep in mind this is the second time this bug appeared after being "fixed" the first round.
  • TK1015TK1015 Posts: 9
    Just want to double check, the new 5 stars will be added after the maintenance is finished correct?
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    Gwenpool special 1 stacking incinerates still broken....it's been months now...
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Still nothing on pure skill masteries??
  • kayloh20kayloh20 Posts: 12
    Still nothing on pure skill masteries??

    They've mentioned several times (once in this thread) that they need to rework Pure Skill. As far as I can tell, from their explanation, Pure Skill is not broken, rather it was made semi-useless due to changes to crit. Therefore, the "fix" would mean undoing a ton of stuff. Rather than do that and affect every other part of the game, they're finding a way to change it. That takes time.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Nonu wrote: »
    I bet a 100 more new bugs will appear after the update.

    100 is a lot. I doubt that there will even be 5, let alone triple-digits.
  • Still nothing on pure skill masteries??

    Far from it, within this post Kabam Miike with 2 i's straight up said lvl 4&5 dont do jack squat, and they will let you know when they get tired of holding any money you spent to get them

    Well, that's ignoring the fact that Rank 3 is now a little more powerful than Rank 5 was pre-12.0, but it doesn't change the fact that we are still looking at how we can work with this. We've got a few potential ideas, but now we have to actually refine them into something that we can work into the game.
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    AI Evade-Attack is not mentioned , but in the attached thread, we were told this would be fixed. That thread was closed even though the fix hasn't even gone through yet. I have zero confidence this was actually addressed and will be fixed.

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/217/known-issue-ai-attacking-while-evading-closed#latest
    Morgan wrote: »
    No evade/hit bug fix? Again? Seriously?

    Parry not even mentioned?

    not enough. Give you my cash when both these boys are fixed.
    Definitely a decent list of bug fixes. They address the double evade bug which many in my alliance were ready to take a break until it was fixed.

    Now, the evade bug (Where the AI attacks and evades at the same time) and also the AI quick recovering and blocking specials are two I would love to see addressed as well but these are definitely a good set of bug fixes.

    Thank you.
    Flazinator wrote: »
    What about the evade bug?

    4 people have asked specifically about the AI evade-attack bug that has existed for over a year. Please let us know if this is being fixed or not. If not, please re-open this thread.

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/217/known-issue-ai-attacking-while-evading-closed#latest

  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 4,854 ★★★★
    Kabam doesn't purposely implant bugs. No company purposely implants bugs. That's stupid. Why would a company drive away companies on purpose? Updates create bugs. It's not intentional, it just happens. Don't say they do it on purpose. You have no evidence.

    Fair comment.
    However, there is a certain direction the game is heading towards, something is going on which the Mods refuses to admit or prevented from telling or they don't even know about it.

    The bugs, perhaps incidental (and is it not very very poor quality control?), is masking it.

    I can be way off tangent, but the Silence is Deafening.
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    edited May 2017
    Magik that miss the 4th hit during combo and drax that miss attack during first medium attack when are fixed ? And parry ?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Kabam doesn't purposely implant bugs. No company purposely implants bugs. That's stupid. Why would a company drive away companies on purpose? Updates create bugs. It's not intentional, it just happens. Don't say they do it on purpose. You have no evidence.

    Fair comment.
    However, there is a certain direction the game is heading towards, something is going on which the Mods refuses to admit or prevented from telling or they don't even know about it.

    The bugs, perhaps incidental (and is it not very very poor quality control?), is masking it.

    I can be way off tangent, but the Silence is Deafening.

    I do agree that Kabam needs to do better at responding to our complaints, but they shouldn't be accused of purposely screwing players over to get cash.
  • SirLagsAlotSirLagsAlot Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    How about Antman. You guys said more fatigue and stronger poison but my r4 antman still has the same if only a 1% increase which isn't ANYTHING!! Come on and do what you claim. FIX MY ANTMAN!! Seems not enough goats and chickens have suffered apparently.
  • DirectorDirector Posts: 37
    edited May 2017
    Good to see some fixes, sadly some still there that I find important.

    *Quake heavy charge issue for second time has been there for a while.

    *Wolverine's regen not activating as expected or barely activating, when used in AQ, not solved.

    *Civil Warrior in node 6 of AQ map 6 has a bug that allows him to not only reduce Offensive abilities but also defensive abilities, in fact he doesn't reduce them he completely removes them. Tested is multiple times using Wolverine against him and Wolverine never regen nor inflict bleed during the whole fight.

    Also, what about the extremely long time the game takes now to load, plus the issue when switching from another app to the game causing the screen to freeze for a long time (specially inside maps) at least for IOS?

    Last, how sure can we be that this next update won't bring more bugs as it has happened with all your previous updates, will it really be "Bug fixes" or "Bugs & fixes"?


  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    Magik that miss the 4th hit during combo and drax that miss attack during first medium attack when are fixed ? And parry ?
  • 007ENT007ENT Posts: 9
    Haha, I love the way they act like these bugs are technical faults and not deliberate.
    Wonder how much people had to spend to compensate for these errors.
    Think you should start compensating all the players for making the game what it is today Kebam, at least make T4 class catalyst arena give a T4 class catalyst crystal for top milestone reward.
  • Still nothing on pure skill masteries??

    448t97ypv77g.png

    There it is, save you the trouble. This blows me away really, once this was realized how hard would it have been to send an in-game message stating what happened, and directions to go here or do this if you want the USELESS last 2 ranks of pure skill converted to units. Could be an oversight, we could be told this idea was never thought of, just wow.

    So, this is the last we'll comment on this in this thread, because it's completely off topic, but you'd have to look back into the old forums to find the entire explanation, but the basis of this is that Rank 4 and 5 still ignore more Armor, but a majority of Champions have all of their Armor ignored at Rank 3, while some (like Hulkbuster) still have extra Armor that is negated by Rank 4, and if there were Champs with even MORE armor, then Rank 5 still works, but there just aren't many Champions that do (or... none at all, really).

    If you'd like to discuss this more, please post in a thread specifically about this topic.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 4,854 ★★★★
    I do agree that Kabam needs to do better at responding to our complaints, but they shouldn't be accused of purposely screwing players over to get cash.

    It's the bahaviour which is baffling and leading to players levelling the accusation.
    They asked for revives, whereabouts were those?

    It was removed from IGP, and there are not even offers to get them, totally missing.

    I certainly certainly hope you are right.



  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    See nothing there about Mordos 5 hit and then he freezes issue.

    This was one of the most important things that I wanted to see get fixed.
  • NickhammerNickhammer Posts: 12
    What a lame update!!! Do u think all these things what u have mentioned above are our problems? U only did what makes your lol even harder for us. You all are real money grabers who does things only for your benefits!!!who is waiting for your cw update by the way!! Are u guys kidding!! We are going to protest again if you dont fix the issues we are facing!!

    And what kind of ability have you given to hawkeye!! Hermmorhage has 25% chance and their bleeding is very low that it cant even bipass willpower. Then why the hell are we duping him?? If he cant even stack his hermmorhage bleed and if u dont make his sig ability better there is no point of his sig ability!!. Please play your own game and do things what is necessary not what is jusy necessary for lol to grab money.

    I know you will ignore this comment but atleast you would read it.
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Still nothing about parry?
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    One bug you missed was the bug that causes champs to suddenly stop when fighting. Causing you to get a couple combos to the face. Will you guys fix that please.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    J_Patt wrote: »
    One bug you missed was the bug that causes champs to suddenly stop when fighting. Causing you to get a couple combos to the face. Will you guys fix that please.

    That's not a bug. That's your phone acting up. Time to get a new one.

    Thanks for the updates on the bug fixes. Hope the news for some sort of reasonable compensation could be announced soon too.

Sign In or Register to comment.