**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Tony Masters?

TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
Since I've recently r5ed my 4* Taskmaster (No regrets since I love his unique playstyle and I think hes underrated) Im curious as to how good you think taskmaster is from a scale of 1-10? And please, if you wish add a little explanation why you think he is your voted grade.

How good is Tony Masters? 67 votes

He is a 10/10
1%
Darkrider05 1 vote
He is a 9/10
2%
DwebJyotishka 2 votes
He is a 8/10
10%
Terraharerabbit99IDogeX_Factor_AgentSmibsismiYcatsSpeakGeek345 7 votes
Hes a 7/10
35%
Alex13369TJ82Ketchup1791SceptilemaniacDuke_SilverTheMightyKahrKillerRino19Datman25710or_StrongJuggerNotTorah13LordRaymond3Markg25TheSquish671NeotwismAwsomediabrineBatman1903EtjamakubricknolanGreekhit 24 votes
Hes a 6/10
11%
Lvernon15Battle_GreninjaDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886an_ancient_lyreThicco_ModeCtfz35 8 votes
Hes a 5/10
13%
My_SuperiorIronmark48Shadow_PhoneixTehsigzorzItsDamienHedronPEKKACHUAegorMx37604 9 votes
Hes a 4/10
7%
Joey0480CliffordcanTankRichardsonjedjokesLordGenesis 5 votes
Hes a 3/10
5%
gp87MassapealSkinnyfatboy82TheSaith 4 votes
hes a 2/10
1%
Wade420wilson69 1 vote
Hes a 1/10
8%
TeeNahNStance-sixate-The_WatcherSkillful_starCaptainPoll 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Hes a 7/10
    He's fun to use and has a nice long lasting ability accuracy reduction, but he's very difficult to use well. You need to play very aggressive and it's very easy to screw yourself with his Exploit weakness.. especially if the AI doesn't want to play ball.
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Hes a 7/10
    ManChild said:

Who’s tony?

task master . man who posted this just wanna know how many players knew his real name indirectly. maybe
  • Options
    He is a 8/10

ManChild said:

Who’s tony?

task master . man who posted this just wanna know how many players knew his real name indirectly. maybe
    You are correct. Good catch
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hes a 7/10
    7.5 I’d say. Higher the more skilled you are at playing him.
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Hes a 6/10
    I like his play style. If they give him a little more damage and more patent bleed, who knows they may give him something in future.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    Hes a 3/10
    Only a arena champ... Didn't found him fun to play
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Hes a 7/10
    He's good but i feel they should remove exploit weakness for special attacks completely. Once he gets the passive concussion that immediately refreshes exploit weakness, doing lights, mediums and heavies for the bonus damage is easy, but if the opponent launches a special you may end up with an exploit weakness:sp2 when you're not even at 1 bar of power and end up wasting the passive concussion.

That would also increase his damage as he can land more lights, mediums and heavies during the passive concussion.

Also it's difficult to land a heavy within 1 second after using a special attack to immediately refresh exploit weakness, while building up the 5 concussions.

That's just what I think based on how i play him. Not sure how others play him
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hes a 1/10
    Garbage, never going past R1
  • Options
    He is a 8/10
    -sixate- said:

Garbage, never going past R1

You have never used him properly, have you?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Hes a 7/10
    I voted 7/10 because his concussion timer is too short, and it’s hard to chain and stack if the AI is not cooperative. An extension on his concussion timer would make him a 9/10.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Hes a 5/10
    I dont see myself using him over my top 30 or so in my roster