**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Make Ghost rider incinerate immune

MessyMessy Posts: 11
This **** is made of fire how the **** you gonna burn him more WTF KABAM.

Comments

• Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    I was saying the same thing in alliance chat the other day. His freaking on fire how can he burn?? So stupid
  • MessyMessy Posts: 11
    I know right it's dumb lol
  • DopinderDopinder Posts: 22
    Absolutly necessary
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    And poison immune too
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Again with this?
    Fictional world, different types of flames.
    Also, character balance.
    Also, he doesn't need to be incinerate immune if you play well
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I understamd people say fictional world... game balance etc... but the fact remains if you read anything about ghost rider his biography throughout marvel history states he is immume to incinerate.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Although i suppose going by that the only thing that could harm him would be heavenly weapons. So very few champs could hurt him of you want accuracy. Only one that springs to mind for me would be thors hammer.... so yeah game balance i suppose... but seriously he is fire... if anything incinerate should cause a fury buff or something really it would most likely feed his power...
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Again with this?
    Fictional world, different types of flames.
    Also, character balance.
    Also, he doesn't need to be incinerate immune if you play well

Different types of flames? Like hot flames, then...fire-y flames?
    If one plays well, nobody needs immunity to anything.
    Also why does electro take shock damage?

Yes, different types of flames and fire ... This isn't real life
    Then please distinguish between any 2 types of flames

I don't need to. Did you ever watched an anime for example?
    Magic fire, spiritual fire, dark fire, etc. Of course they aren't named like that in this game
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Magic fire, spiritual fire, dark fire, etc. Of course they aren't named like that in this game

This ain't anime bro
    GbSarkar wrote: »

This ain't anime bro

This ain't real too
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »

This ain't anime bro

This ain't real too

I never said it was. But just because it isn't doesn't mean you can bring stuff from an entirely different universe (as in "manga/anime universe") to explain/justify stuff here
  • LK_LK_ Posts: 5
    Its not like making gr incinerate immune makes him OP. Its just makes for a more immersive experience. Like I don't even use daredevil, but I think it's awesome that he's immune to hood's invisibility. Gives More depth to each character.
    I feel like kabam needs to do something about this. Like make ghost rider incinerate immune and electro shock immune as well as possibly Thor and Jane foster.(and other characters) maybe not necessarily immune but have them use that for their benefit like maybe instead gain a fury buff or crit rating/damage. It'll add so much depth to each character and make the gameplay much better. But not to every character that is "immune" to something, only to those with similar characteristics as the debuff itself.
    Here is the thing ...
    If they were going to do stuff that would make sense on real life, then the whole game would change to a new era, worst than 12.0 was.
    Cage would be immune to bullets, Hawkeye would die with a punch from Hulk, etc.
    The contest isn' the same as Marvel Universe. The contest IS an entire different Universe
    Here is the thing ...
    If they were going to do stuff that would make sense on real life, then the whole game would change to a new era, worst than 12.0 was.
    The contest isn' the same as Marvel Universe. The contest IS an entire different Universe

Yea Ik I'm not saying change the game completely Ik it doesn't have to make sense 100% but that doesn't mean it shouldn't make sense at all.
    Here is the thing ...

Nevermind real life and various types of real or fantasy based flames, it makes sense solely within this non-real game for a burning demon to not be hurt by fire, plain and simple.

It does make sense, but it also doesn't. So, Kabam decides on this one
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    I love ghost rider and I agree that he should be incinerate immune. I also think he should be poison immune as well. But that would be overkill and unfair to the other characters in the game xD
    Fhap1234 wrote: »
    I love ghost rider and I agree that he should be incinerate immune. I also think he should be poison immune as well. But that would be overkill and unfair to the other characters in the game xD

That's something different ... Making him Incinerate immune would have more sense than making him poison immune.
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    Think about it, he's all skeleton and no skin. There's nothing to poison!
    Fhap1234 wrote: »
    Think about it, he's all skeleton and no skin. There's nothing to poison!

You can poison his bones, or even the gases around his flames
  • LK_LK_ Posts: 5
    in the interest of being proactive - here's a quick potential list of what kabam can consider:

Ghost rider - incinerate immune
    Dormammu - incinerate immune
    Loki - cold snap immune
    King Groot - poison immune (he shoots poison out his mouth Haha)
    Phoenix - incinerate immune

Shock characters that feel as if they should be damaged less by electric energy -
    Electro
    Storm
    Both Thors

On a side note - I think it would be cool if both Groots Were more susceptible than average to incinerate - it makes sense, and would maybe even out the champs if they got a poison immunity

We might not all agree on these, but I thought it would be good to put them together to make it easier for the kabam crew to check out. Feel free to add.

LK_ wrote: »
    in the interest of being proactive - here's a quick potential list of what kabam can consider:

Ghost rider - incinerate immune
    Dormammu - incinerate immune
    Loki - cold snap immune
    King Groot - poison immune (he shoots poison out his mouth Haha)
    Phoenix - incinerate immune

Shock characters that feel as if they should be damaged less by electric energy -
    Electro
    Storm
    Both Thors

On a side note - I think it would be cool if both Groots Were more susceptible than average to incinerate - it makes sense, and would maybe even out the champs if they got a poison immunity

We might not all agree on these, but I thought it would be good to put them together to make it easier for the kabam crew to check out. Feel free to add.

I totally agree
  • AlFuegoAlFuego Posts: 24
    All of you guys claiming mystical flames, blah blah blah know nothing. Ghost rider is immune to fire in all forms within the marvel universe. He can survive in hell and survive a javelin missle to the face. Here’s a list of his ability straight from marvel wiki...

Immense superhuman strength, stamina, agility, reflexes, endurance and durability
    Enchanted hellfire chain, motorcycle, cars, swords, and shotgun
    Invulnerability to fire, heat, lava and flames
    Penance Stare
    Resurrection
    Immortality
    Regeneration
    Accelerated healing factor
    Ability to project regular/ethereal flame
    Ability to travel between interdimensional realms and along any surface
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Wow in all the “make GR fire immune” threads this one has the most supporters I’ve ever seen.
    Just let it go y’all, there’s more important issues... like Proxima still being labeled as small.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Hey kabam. lol air a look at all the stupid flagging in these comments. Remove that flag button from the jerk who’s doing it. No need for that. Nothing wrong with the comments.
    @Kabam Miike
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    GR should inverted control immune too. His mind is on fire !!! Lol