**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa armor shatter

2»

Comments

• Options

Oof
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

For anyone that was using Medusa, could you also let us know if this is actually impacting her ability in fights? If it is, could you also let us know which specific fights and in what quests/modes it seemed to be having an impact?

Pretty much every fight. AQ most definitely.
  • Options

My medusa is no longer shutting down power gain. From robots either. On a samsung galaxy s8
  • Options
    For those who have information about her interactions with Killmonger and what specific fights/modes they've been in, we have a thread going for that here.

For those who believe the Ability Accuracy or Power Gain reduction for Robot Champions inflicted with Armor Shattered is behaving differently than it was before, could you please include the specific fights that you were in at the time? Knowing what specific fight this happened in, in which map/quest it happened, and what nodes were involved in the fight can be a big help.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

For those who have information about her interactions with Killmonger and what specific fights/modes they've been in, we have a thread going for that here.

For those who believe the Ability Accuracy or Power Gain reduction for Robot Champions inflicted with Armor Shattered is behaving differently than it was before, could you please include the specific fights that you were in at the time? Knowing what specific fight this happened in, in which map/quest it happened, and what nodes were involved in the fight can be a big help.

Seatin had a stream uploaded then "Revisiting Medusa" and at the 8 minute mark - he goes up against the 6.1.2 Ultron Boss who he armor shatters and is still seen gaining power.
  • Options
    Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23

https://youtu.be/Zvo2P6ezxXs?t=513
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★

It said when armor shattered, tech ability and power gain reduce 0.55% but the title is some messup glitch and gibberish coding
  • Options
    Agarwaen24Agarwaen24 Posts: 1

Specifically: I was in Variant 1 (Ultron Assault) 3.1 taking the "Aspect of Chaos" path when I got an Ultron ambush. This ultron has 250K health and ambushed right before Corvus. Only nodes were global: Masochism, +400% Atk & Health, third special.

Fight was going just fine and first armor shattered worked fine, built up to an SP3 and fired it off before first armor shatter expired. After SP3 animation ultron had 2 armor shatters and gained power as if there were none. Both armor shatters expired and the third armor shatter didn't power lock ultron either.

In all my fights since update the first armor shatter has worked fine for robots, this includes sentinels in AQ and robots in quest/arena. It seems like stacking armor shatters disables them for the rest of the fight. I have yet to try letting the first armor shatter expire before applying a second.

You may also want to check this reddit video showing the same happening against ROL Vision: link
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★

@Kabam Vydious mind checking out why Medusa's AAR got dropped to 0.55% from 100% against robots, what's going on??? Hope this is a bug.
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    ZEESTARK said:

@Kabam Zibiit it's not a text error or some kind of mis-informarltion
    It's what you see.
    You have nerfed Medusa she can no longer block power and heal for robots and Killmonger still getting reverberation after his armor is shattered.
    We are not lying

Happened this morning against sentinel in aq , armor shatter him and still was gaining power.
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

No it's just a visual glitch. I just used my medusa and was able to lock his power no problem

Armor shatter sentinel on poison paths map 6 aq this morning he was still gaining power something that didn't happen before.
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I have a few words to describe this trash
    5.4 ultron gaining power from hits while armor shattered
  • Options
    mufixmufix Posts: 42

I did 100% Variant 1 last night, and I noticed something fighting last Ultron (3.3) with Medusa. Armor shutter after using SP1 is fine. But if you use SP3, he gains power and regens. She is my first r5 and I use her a lot! So, this messes everything up!

I hope this helps so you can fix her.
  • Options
    GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
    The fix did not work. Just used medusa against nebula in AQ map 4. Sp3 armor shatter and she still gains power and activated abilities. Did not try sp1 shatter.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Still facing a problem in AW, while fighting against Sentinel with Medusa. He still gains power after armor shattered. The node was Power Focus 1, Special 1 bias(nodes which i remember so far).
  • Options
    Any news about this bug?
    Robots in variant 1, after sp3 armour shattered, it doesn’t lock their power
    How long is it gonna take to solve? It’s been more than a week, can’t you just undo whatever you do in the update?
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

Armor shatter sentinel on poison paths map 6 aq this morning he was still gaining power something that didn't happen before.

On the same fight my Medusa's armor shatter worked fine. Something weirder than usual is happening here.
  • Options

Hey there, we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may need top restart your game if you haven't done so already.

To clarify, the description error reported in the first post of this thread was resolved so that the in-game description will be correct. Other issues with Medusa's Armor Shattered are still under investigation as noted here.
  • Options
    ImthatguyImthatguy Posts: 10
    At least for me, armor shatter works when using in conjunction with her sp1. It's when I try to apply armor shatter using her sp3 that it doesn't work. But even that seems to be unreliable. Again just my experience.
  • Options
    KankanaxKankanax Posts: 2

Hey there, we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may need top restart your game if you haven't done so already.

To clarify, the description error reported in the first post of this thread was resolved so that the in-game description will be correct. Other issues with Medusa's Armor Shattered are still under investigation as noted here.
    Glad to see kabam responding so quickly to a text error... lol, sadly the only thing we care about is actually fixing a real bug. And these investigations always take many months before any fix happens... truely sad. So many players are getting frustrated. Only a few take time to post because they don’t feel they are heard. We still have bugs from 4 updates back. Face palm!