**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo Soul Barb Broken

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask if anyone else is experiencing problems with Soul Barb on Mordo's L2. It seems to activate (as in the debuff symbol is placed on the opponent) but it does not deal any damage to the opponent. Not sure if it's just me or no one else has noticed it. Very sure it is a bug cause what's MCoC without bugs right? Anyway, just let me know if y'all have issues too or it's just me. Thanks!

Comments

• MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Anyone know how to post gifs or videos on here? Got a few examples I am trying to post
  • Oh, that is tiny. You're best off uploading to an image hosting service like imgur, and then posting the link or Gif here.

That being said, from what I see (very slightly), the opponent doesn't have any Buffs on them. Soul Barb deals damage to your opponent based on every Buff they have active on them. If they don't have a buff, they won't take any extra damage from Soul Barb.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Oh, that is tiny. You're best off uploading to an image hosting service like imgur, and then posting the link or Gif here.

That being said, from what I see (very slightly), the opponent doesn't have any Buffs on them. Soul Barb deals damage to your opponent based on every Buff they have active on them. If they don't have a buff, they won't take any extra damage from Soul Barb.

Yup, you're right, no buffs active on the opponents and just tried it out vs a Hyperion and Soul Barb was working. I need to sleep lol. Close/Delete this post Michelangelo, Voice of Kabam
This discussion has been closed.