**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw Balance Changes

Comments

• ReeckerReecker Posts: 1
    Sad news about cull, i understand people frustrstions even i don t have him yet.I wasn t as lucky as this guys.
    Wanna kabam know that in game are lots of old champs, better say almost all of 2015-2016 and more useles champions that need to be changed insted of cull/ebony,better focus on this champs as i always and most of us drop from cristals(we need to pray to drop something good this days).
    As i sayd, kabam please change most of those champions just to give us a fair play with them as well. Even i like iron man let s say he is pretty useles in game.
    Adrian.
  • KwizachKwizach Posts: 18
    I noticed that Kabam has been changing the abilities of existing heroes quite often these days in the favor of Kabam obviously. I also understand you guys are a business and are trying to make money. However, changing the abilities of a hero after they are released into the public while thousands of dollars is spent on crystals and resources to rank up the champion is terrible business. The community is very upset about this activity. Do you test the new heroes? What's the point of the content creator program? And if you do sufficient testing, then why are you changing the hero months after the fact? It is strictly unfair to all of us. I highly suggest you change this behavior. Rank down tickets alone isnt sufficient compensation because I know many people that spend thousands of dollars to get the champ. Maybe do some proper testing before finally releasing the champ. Please dont respond with a generic email. Please take this seriously. I play in a top level alliance that is very concerned about the present and future of the game. Thank you for your kind attention.
    Sincerely,
    Concerned mcoc player
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    IDoge said:

Ascoop24 said:

IDoge said:

Ascoop24 said:

IDoge said:

Ascoop24 said:

IDoge said:

Lvernon15 said:

IDoge said:

Damn the community is wild. Yall need to calm down. They never said that they would nerf him to the ground. Please look me in the eyes(metaphorically) and tell me a 400k sp3 every fight is balanced. You can't. Their goal is to balance him to the point where he is still the strongest damage dealer in the game but not as much. Yes I know his block proficiency is low but his utility is no joke. He can counter evade and autoblock, has armor break, and can parry projectiles. His ramp up is not even hard yall just need to get the champ for once or get good. Stop begging for everything to be easy and go your way. Hell they could even bump up his block profiency which would be a win win.

Proxima can do that and she takes ramp up, is she op? Nope, cull is just as impractical to ramp up as her in 6.2 and he required heavy attacks like proxima
    You say this like you know cull obisidian so well. Cull does not need missions to complete in fights. He is actually very simple. Just parry, heavy or bait heavy/special and counter with a heavy. Then when you apply enough armor breaks you get the rout buff and deal tons of burst damage. You act like cull is supposed to be an all around champ like ghost with that level of damage. Hilarious
    You sure you even play cull he has missions that’s how you get more thanos favors. And this is coming from someone with a r2 six star he isn’t practical for end game use. There should be rdt to see how he preforms after the “tuning”.
    I don't see how you can be complaining about a parry into a heavy. Just don't block attacks and you'll be fine. Certain matchups he could be at a disadvantage like punisher 2099 or nick fury but all champs have bad matchups
    Seriously where do you get your experience playing cull? Act 4? Act 5? You can’t just simply parry and heavy in endgame content. If the node doesn’t have stun immune it’s almost always got lumber and even if both of those aren’t there he takes so much block damage from parries. He just constantly needs health pots to top off. And now they are going to diminish the only thing going for him his damage.
    I only have a 5/50 version of him. Seen enough videos to know his block proficiency is only as bad as the player. This video sure looks like 5% damage every parry.

https://youtu.be/WVp0JZ5o98g
    “His block proficiency is only as bad as the player.”
    Oh wow that’s good yup I totally forgot that a great player can parry and take less damage then a poor player can when he parries as well. Get real dude his block proficiency is one of the worst in the games doesn’t matter how good or bad a player is he still takes too much parry damage to be suitable for act 6 or aq or war without using items to top him up.
    A good player will take less block damage not parry damage than a less experienced player whether it is from special damage or basic attacks. At that high level of a cull obsidian his parries will only get stronger and stronger as you rank the 6* up. His block proficiency actually matches much of the hulks and is nowhere near starky or wasp.
    Also hulks block profiency is also horrible coming from an owner of a 5:65 gulk who has the exact same stats as og one
    Literally if you a miss a parry in endgame content like variant it’s about 5-15% of your health gone
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    I hope the dev consider improving his block proficiency because he takes so much damage to be able to dish out that kind of damage. Even at 10 stacks he needs to take block damage to trigger riot. He is a really expensive champion for content clearing. I also don't use mine for act 6 either or variant 3.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    While making changes pls buff Claire. Her debuffs are insanely weak and make her almost unusable against a lot of champs. Her only redeeming factor is a half decent regen that makes up for her low hp, low armour and low resistances. Pls make her a more viable champ for endgame content
  • HoündHoünd Posts: 18
    So you've fixed him, broke him, reduced/fixed him (won't say nerf as he shouldn't have had that damage power), and you are just now wanting to rebalance him? You all need a QA team. As many have already said, he takes 3 to 5 matches to ramp up....doesn't have a lot of defense in harder content....I know nothing we say will ever matter to what you all want to do, but this is disappointing to a player who pulled him, ranked him, and used him before you all messed up in your 'fixes'. It's your game and you can do what you want, but it's bait and switch again. I'm not one to call for Rank Down tickets, I just think maybe you Al should test/play all content prior to releasing. It's very frustrating to someone who's been here from the beginning and put a lot of time, effort, and resources (game and real life) into it.
  • I am gonna make this as clean as I can,WTF!!
    How and why do you keep doing this? If cull gets nerfed at ALL in ANY way...then give all my units backs for the crystals to get him...and then dupe him...and then my 150 dig stones I pumped into him and all my cats and rank up materials plus my gold....this is beginning to really piss us off to no end as players!! The dude was a health pot pit..and not worth **** until 2-3 fights now...take anything away from him and I don’t want him as a r5 period
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Never ceases to amaze me the people who scream "CULL CAN'T DO 6.2 BECAUSE MERR"

Y'all just silly

• THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    DalBot said:

Never ceases to amaze me the people who scream "CULL CAN'T DO 6.2 BECAUSE MERR"

Y'all just silly

What’s the video isn’t appearing on my screen haven’t a clue why
This discussion has been closed.