**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG red deadpool

I seen someone with a new account with a 4 star deadpool as their main profile pic.. I sent him a friend request and asked how he got him and how long he been playing.. said he been playing for only a few months and pulled deadpool from PHC.. has red deadpool been added to the crystal or was this a mistake or something ?

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I don't remember any offer with 4* OG Deadpool for quite a while. Also not in phc. Maybe an old account he bought or just started playing again would be my guesses.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    We haven't had a chance at 4* OG Deadpool since the first Deadpool movie came out.
  • AwesomeKyloRenAwesomeKyloRen Posts: 76
    When my friend first started he said he just got og deadpool 3 star. My other friend and i were baffled
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    He's available to buy when you first join coc
  • I bought the 3* when I first started playing the game at it's release. If you bought him and had him in your collection then you could participate in the arena that they ran for a 4* version of him in February 2016 to coincide with the movie, but only top players won him. However, the arena was beneficial cause it allowed you to dupe your 3* through milestone rewards.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    He's available to buy when you first join coc

Was the 4* version available for purchase?

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Still wish I had made the purchase. At the time I thought there was a regularly run "champ of the week" offer and I just happened to join during his week.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think when the game was first out you could get OG deadpool from prems and stuff. I think k even Remember seeing him in some crystals about a year ago but that might be me misremebering things.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I think when the game was first out you could get OG deadpool from prems and stuff. I think k even Remember seeing him in some crystals about a year ago but that might be me misremebering things.

Not true. Only ever available as a 2* or 3* for purchase. And 4* only in a special arena.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    could it have been a glitch? ive seen people get 4 star champs from a 3 star crystal
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    could it have been a glitch? ive seen people get 4 star champs from a 3 star crystal

It is possible. Wasn't there some player that was accidentally gifted a 4* Ultron prime by Kabam instead of a 4* Ultron Age of Ultron version? Seems like someone on the forums posted a pic and accused her of being a hacker then Kabam owned up to the mistake.

Do you have a link?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Don't have a link but that did happen. Reddit was going wild calling the person a hacker for having a 4* ultron prime. Kabam Mike came out and said it was a mistake made by kabam and the account was legit.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Can you pm me his IGN/post a screenshot of his profile after covering his IGN and alliance?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

It is possible. Wasn't there some player that was accidentally gifted a 4* Ultron prime by Kabam instead of a 4* Ultron Age of Ultron version? Seems like someone on the forums posted a pic and accused her of being a hacker then Kabam owned up to the mistake.

Do you have a link?

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13967/4-lol-ultron-hack#latest