**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

i would buy the grandmaster daily offer again if the crystal gets upgraded to cavalier

For the cavalier community and 1.2 mil+ summoners the normal gm crystal with a weak chance of getting a 5 star are unappealing , as the title says i would get the offer if the crystal would be a cavalier one with a chance to get 6 stars champs

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’m betting that won’t be a $4.99 deal.

Dr. Zola
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    $10 is more than the cavalier crystal cost. $10 for a FCC would be more on level.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    It still bothers me that the early access offers cost more for cavalier than the grandmaster ones did when they crystals cost the same in units
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok so lets get to the real numbers here. I became cavalier 45 minutes ago I have just opened 25 caviler crystals. I got 5 4 * and 20-3*. So the drops are not what they are advertising. So even if they make a $10 cavalier daily it would hold the same drop rates. Which in my opinion are not what they should be. I would say take out 3 stars all together and then we are talking. !!!!!! Just my humble opinion
  • They should change it so we get a 0.01% chance at getting a 2* Moon Knight... no wait...