**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Blade Trinity!!

Anyone using Blade trinity team in aq/aw or in quest? I am leaning towords this synergy team, cause i gpt all champs along with Mephisto. So, wondering that they have values in current state of the game?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    I feel the Trinity (get it? Blade Trinity?) Synergy will always have value in the game so yes I'd say it's a worthwhile team to use
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    The final chapter eq uncollected is a treat using blade and the trinity aw hes still pretty good even alone
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    I have the trinity all in 4* version. I am Uncollected. 5* roster is not good enough except hype (r4), omega(r3), dh (r3), nt (r2), thing (r2), gp (r2). currently trying to complete uncollected eq on monthly basis. & we are tier 6 in aw & play map5...

Can I use the trinity based on my current progression..????

btw thanx @Terra & @GAM3RGUY
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I feel in the blade trinity blade and ghost rider are the more important parts of the trinity. Stark spidey is an extra bonus that gains benefits from blade
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    They are still an amazing 3 man team. Not much they can’t handle. Except poison.

I am Uncollected. 5* roster is not good enough except hype (r4), omega(r3), dh (r3), nt (r2), thing (r2), gp (r2). currently trying to complete uncollected eq on monthly basis. & we are tier 6 in aw & play map5...

Can I use the trinity based on my current progression..????

Want some thoughts on this...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    All three are great on there own but put together, there special.
    I also really enjoy using the Flaming Trinity with Domino.
    i am asking if the trinity in 4* version has uses in my current progression like epic monthly quest or in act5 completion?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

They are still an amazing 3 man team. Not much they can’t handle. Except poison.

Darkhawk solves that and has a very good synergy with ghost rider.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Suman_sahA to answer your question, yes, the trinity in 4* will help you provided you have them ranked up. They are solid together, and if you add in Mephisto you have Danger Sense against all mystics AND villains. That accounts for a lit if opponents. Another good addition that was mentioned was Darkhawk. I'll take that one further and say if you can have the Holy Trinity plus Darkhawk and Night Thrasher, you've got an extremely potent 5 man questing team.
    yeah, i have dh & nt as 5*