**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    There’s another thread, and honestly, I’m embarrassed I suggested it would happen like magic overnight (Sept. 18th to 19th).

Here’s a little idea: whatever we were owed in gold, round to up to the next 100K as accrued interest. And make sure the ISO is class ISO.

Dr. Zola
  • We are still working on this and will have it out to everyone soon.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They said shortly after they expire on the 18th. TBH, it's the 19th. Lol. I suppose that's the definition of shortly after, but it'll probably take a little bit past this.

They said shortly after they expire on the 18th. TBH, it's the 19th. Lol. I suppose that's the definition of shortly after, but it'll probably take a little bit past this.

Didn't see the next Page. Sorry Lyra. Thanks for the response.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Lol well they haven’t expired yet, so technically there is no “shortly after” yet. 😂😂🤷‍♂️
    Jaded said:

Lol well they haven’t expired yet, so technically there is no “shortly after” yet. 😂😂🤷‍♂️
    Good point. I never even noticed. They've just been sitting in my Stash. Lol.

I’ll just leave this here...
  • It was stated after the 18th and well currently trying to see where is the gold and iso8 from it when are we gonna be getting it?

• 😂😂😂😂😂 preach it xD
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Any update?
  • Osman_G90Osman_G90 Posts: 18

We are still working on this and will have it out to everyone soon.

It’s been about 12 hours since this post. Any updates at all? All we want to know is WHEN we will get these resources. Tomorrow? The day after? Any info helps. Thanks!

• CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Osman_G90 said:

We are still working on this and will have it out to everyone soon.

It’s been about 12 hours since this post. Any updates at all? All we want to know is WHEN we will get these resources. Tomorrow? The day after? Any info helps. Thanks!

OMG! 12 whole hours?!
  • xXEpicMercenaryXxxXEpicMercenaryXx Posts: 48
    edited September 2019
    Hit Like if you are too lazy to grind arena for gold and instead would rather spend your time here, complaining in the forum for She Hulk gold
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★

Hey Summoners,

For any of you that use these Rank Down tickets, we will be sending you an In-Game Message with the ISO-8 and Gold attached sometime shortly after they expire on September 18th.

Thank you for your patience.

@Kabam Miike , the unused RDTs did not seem to expire on the 18th. Does that mean there is a delay on the gold/ISO refund from the RDTs used, as well? Thanks for any info on this!
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    @Kabam Miike , you state "shortly after the September 18th expiration" true ?
    about receiving iso and gold attached to an in game message. Yet its about an 1.5 hr away from being Sept 20th. No gold, no iso, and no in game message?
    What does shortly mean? time wise.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    It's almost the 20th and I still havent gotten my gold or iso back
  • KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike This is really a great move to give gold and iso back and I would like to thank you for it.

If it is possible to know a rough time this will be available that will be great!
  • Hey everybody,

My apologies for the confusion here. When we said that we would send you all the Gold and ISO after the 18th, we didn't mean immediately.

We had to wait until the Rank Down Tickets expired before we could query who used what. We're working on that now and hope to do this soon.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

My apologies for the confusion here. When we said that we would send you all the Gold and ISO after the 18th, we didn't mean immediately.

We had to wait until the Rank Down Tickets expired before we could query who used what. We're working on that now and hope to do this soon.

Thanks for the update—appreciate your letting us know.

Dr. Zola
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Any updates on when we will get the gold back for the rank downs
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Ye it was meant to come on the 18th right
This discussion has been closed.