**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6-Stars Discussion Thread

Comments

• I'd like to add, every other hero game has 6*. The fact that people act like like this is some crazy surprise is baffling. They've been working towards it for quite some time. And if they'd announced the release after you'd maxed your 5* everyone would be pissed they wasted materials on 5* rather than ranking 6*. Either progress along with the game or don't. Quit spending your money, whatever. No one cares.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    If I remember right the company that had recently acquired kabam didn't they do future fight? And didn't they do 6* champs?? Wonder where the pressure is coming from for this??

Kabam please stick to your morals, you know what is best for MCOC not the idiots who wrote future fights...

Instead of releasing news on 6* champs give us news on t5b cats, alliance bases, interactive pvp or just something new that will have the community perk up again.

• fabi0200fabi0200 Posts: 32
    Why not put all your energies fixing all those bugs and getting us a base before going further......i say base before 6* heroes will make us more happy and welling to stay and play more......
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    So you shut down ThebigBient's thread because it showed you how much people agree with him. And to top it off you replied to it with your standard generic reply you give to everything like what a corrupt politician says when he knows he's screwing us over but doesn't give a damn as long as he makes loads of money!
    So let me add to his ,now closed for no reason, post.
    The introduction of 6* is straight up not even a question money grab! You can try to deny it all you want but we all know the truth. Me and many more in my alliance already said that once 6* will be released we are out of here.
    But I'm sure you don't care losing 99% of your player based cause you know it's the top 1% who pays your bills anyway and as long as they stay you get paid.
    Cool. Good luck with your game Marvel Contest of Wallets!
  • Top 25 pllayer here and read the comment by big bient. Absolutely agree. All my motivation is gone after reading about 6*'s coming out. ****, it's taken me 2.5 years and a lot of money to finally have what I consider one of the best lineups out there. I'm also done with this game. I'll follow your lead.

I'll wait for someone with a base hero rating of 200k to bash this post cause they clearly don't understand.

Dom13177
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    I know the top players' opinions matter a lot, they have played the game for a long time now and have a lot of experience. However, I didnt quite get the concern. Is it the timing of when 6 stars will eventually become playable? Because if that is the case, I dont think it will be that soon. If you read through the discussion, the only way you can get a 6 star is through duping your five stars - Kabam was very clear you cant purchase shards. I also can't remember whether you can get them as rewards as well (maybe you can, someone can correct me here). So for you to get your first 6 stars, you need to dupe a five star 36 times (275 shards each time) to get 10k 6 star shards. Thats equivalent to 360k five star shards. And obviously the chances of you duping a five star is still rare so you will need a lot more shards. So your normal progression and objective should be to build your five star champions like what I am doing now to my four star champions. This clearly benefits the top players and not the new players like me. But what I gather from this is it gives me motivation to build my 5 star champions. I have been playing the game since Dec 2016 (9 months, and I have 6 five stars and duped 1). It will take me another, I dont know, 3-5 years, to possibly dupe all 6. But it wont still give me enough shards to get a 6 star. Some people may be very lucky to get it sooner but thats what the game is about too.

I think announcing this soon and giving us a chance to collect shards now is good. It will still benefit the top players who have a good 5 star roster more, because they will get there sooner. And this will clearly draw the line between the top and more experienced players and the newer players.

However, I do think that Kabam should introduce how we are going to be able to get to max our five stars. They gave more information about 6 stars but not a lot about maxing the five stars. When will we get those tier 5 cats and how.

Anyway just stating my opinion as well.
  • NoirextNoirext Posts: 8
    Magn3th3ad wrote: »
    I would rather see the whole star system replaced with something akin to the Future Fight approach. Being able to collect the resources you need to upgrade a 1* to a 2 then a 3 and so on. The idea of eventually having 6 different star levels of the same champs isn't something I'll be playing towards.

How about adding something different into the mix? I worry for the future of this game if tagging another star on is the limit of your imagination.

I swear, this is the BEST goddamn post I have ever read here in the past 2 years. Thanks, dude, for writing it.
    NetMarble needs to take the reins. Actively.
    Else, I don't mind. I am a 400k summoner in this game, played both of them during the past 2 years and a half, FF has become my MAIN game six months ago (remember?) and I really cannot find any reason to keep playing here.

FF is my main game NOT because Mcoc sucks (which lately it DOES), but because FF never gives you the impression that you have wasted your time on it (come on, you known what I mean...). You won't find in there pages upon pages of useless 2 and 3 and now 4 star champs.

NetMarble needs to take over.

Actively.
  • 6* Champs will only break the game further!!
    Thought i would start with that to get my point across!!
    2018 is only a little over 4 months away so not a lot of time.
    To introduce 6*s 1st u would have to fix all the problems that exist in the game with 5*s.
    First of all resources and how they affect everything and that means catalysts, iso, gold, potions, crystals etc.
    How easy it is to get them and how they coincide with the level of the champ.
    Lets start with catalysts u would have to put whole tier 4 catalysts in the daily proving grounds and the class dailies.
    Introduce tier 5 catalysts and ways to get them not 1 every blue moon!
    Iso am i the only one that has a problem with iso being less in master than heroic events???
    Gold the harder an enemy is the more gold, xp, iso etc u should get when defeating him.
    Potions Ridiculous much? Tier 1 health potions are ridiculous on 4* champs and u have a cap at 25 how are u supposed to refill your champs health??? Make them % wise. For example tier 1 5%, tier 2 10% tier 3 20% etc. and take off the cap!!! And decrease the cost to get them!!!
    Crystals This is a very long topic so I will only make a couple of major points. The % in getting something is too low. The cost in units for 3&4* is too high. Need more types of crystals that u can get and not only as prizes for limited time things.
    Difficulty/Rewards the rewards for something that is difficult to get shouldn't be for a tier lower than u are but something useful for the tier u are at! ie a quest/event that u need 5 4* 5/50 champs and 20 revives to finish shouldnt give u 3* crystals and 4* shards.
    Champions Fix all the **** champions (Khamala, Colossus, Iron Patriot etc) and have all the champs as 5*s before coming out with 6*s
    Redo and fix all the Synergies especially the ones of different skin characters that u said u would fix and never did!! ie Superior Ironman/Ironman, Cap/Capww2, The Visions!!!
    Take out Challenger rating, Safeguard and all the BS stuff that are just there to make us pay to progress!
    Make rewards worth the risk/revives.
    Better matchmaking in AW don't put a 1 million pi alliance against a 10 million use prestige not overall pi cause higher players just sell off their 2&3* champs to lower it!
    Difficulty in Story mode. its STORY not end game content. The difficulty should progress but look how much it has jumped higher from Act 3 to 4 to 5 now.
    Make a new difficulty in events to entertain the higher level players and call it Nightmare or something. That way they will have new challenges every month and the main body of your players won't get the shaft.
    Fix the bugs finally!
    Anyway just a few pointers that have been gathering for a long time. I hope u listen to my thoughts cause they will surely make the game better for everyone and a happy customer spends more!!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Poor kids, you are hurt because of 6 stars release?

First, kabam has said many times 6 stars will be difficult to rank up, meaning they will not be level 2 at most next year.

Second, they will be difficult to obtain. Meaning you got to dupe like 40 5 stars to get one with the shard system. Lets say we get shards in events too. Still it will taka a ridiculous amount of time to obtain one, imagine duping one!

Third, 5 stars will be more accesible, meaning we will be able to dupe and obtain nice champs.

Fourth, you will be able to max 5 stars before 6 stars become relevant.

Fifht, a max 5 star will be equivalent to a rank 3 6 star. You will have rank 3 6 stars maybe in 2019.

Stop crying kids, i am happy that feature 5 stars are a thing of the past. Enjoy your 15000 shards to obtain a basic!!!
  • TimETimE Posts: 26
    If we are getting 6* champions they should be true god tier champs, new characters you can only get as 6*'s: Odin, Taskmaster, The Collector, World Breaker Hulk, Dark Phoenix, Apocolypse...something to strive for rather than the same old champions.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    6* Champs will only break the game further!!
    Thought i would start with that to get my point across!!
    2018 is only a little over 4 months away so not a lot of time.
    To introduce 6*s 1st u would have to fix all the problems that exist in the game with 5*s.
    First of all resources and how they affect everything and that means catalysts, iso, gold, potions, crystals etc.
    How easy it is to get them and how they coincide with the level of the champ.
    Lets start with catalysts u would have to put whole tier 4 catalysts in the daily proving grounds and the class dailies.
    Introduce tier 5 catalysts and ways to get them not 1 every blue moon!
    Iso am i the only one that has a problem with iso being less in master than heroic events???
    Gold the harder an enemy is the more gold, xp, iso etc u should get when defeating him.
    Potions Ridiculous much? Tier 1 health potions are ridiculous on 4* champs and u have a cap at 25 how are u supposed to refill your champs health??? Make them % wise. For example tier 1 5%, tier 2 10% tier 3 20% etc. and take off the cap!!! And decrease the cost to get them!!!
    Crystals This is a very long topic so I will only make a couple of major points. The % in getting something is too low. The cost in units for 3&4* is too high. Need more types of crystals that u can get and not only as prizes for limited time things.
    Difficulty/Rewards the rewards for something that is difficult to get shouldn't be for a tier lower than u are but something useful for the tier u are at! ie a quest/event that u need 5 4* 5/50 champs and 20 revives to finish shouldnt give u 3* crystals and 4* shards.
    Champions Fix all the **** champions (Khamala, Colossus, Iron Patriot etc) and have all the champs as 5*s before coming out with 6*s
    Redo and fix all the Synergies especially the ones of different skin characters that u said u would fix and never did!! ie Superior Ironman/Ironman, Cap/Capww2, The Visions!!!
    Take out Challenger rating, Safeguard and all the BS stuff that are just there to make us pay to progress!
    Make rewards worth the risk/revives.
    Better matchmaking in AW don't put a 1 million pi alliance against a 10 million use prestige not overall pi cause higher players just sell off their 2&3* champs to lower it!
    Difficulty in Story mode. its STORY not end game content. The difficulty should progress but look how much it has jumped higher from Act 3 to 4 to 5 now.
    Make a new difficulty in events to entertain the higher level players and call it Nightmare or something. That way they will have new challenges every month and the main body of your players won't get the shaft.
    Fix the bugs finally!
    Anyway just a few pointers that have been gathering for a long time. I hope u listen to my thoughts cause they will surely make the game better for everyone and a happy customer spends more!!

1) Iso is not a problem at all. I always have 1000-1500+ and expiring everyday.

2) Gold also, if you did the gold realms, and do the arena just for milestones, you shouldn't run out of gold. Unless you're ranking a new 5* every 2-3 days.

3) Other than 5.2.6 collector fight, what content is there that takes 20 revives with 5 r5 4*s !? And gives 3* crystals and 4* shards? Are you talking about master event? 1 r5 4* can do that without any revives. Even r4 4*s can do it without items.

4) Safeguard was actually fun to play around. No BS in that. Also stop exaggeraing CR when you don't even know what it does.

5) Obviously Act 5 is going to WAY WAY harder than Act 3. Just because it's story mode doesn't mean it should be a cake-walk. The rewards from story quests are probably the best ones. Other than Special quests, Lol etc.

Agree with you on the health pots, they should be made % based.
    Also, Yeah it's about time we get Champion Updates. They promised to make Doctor Strange and Black Widow better pos 12.0. No updates still. DS was nerfed to hell. Plus, other champs like Spider Gwen, Luke Cage, Colossus, Antman etc especially the ones available as 5*s need some serious reworking.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    I agree @CapWW2 its not like we are going to get those 6 stars immediately in 2018. It will take a significant amount of time. Kabam is giving us a heads up. But Kabam, you need to give us more details about maxing 5 stars.
  • Fallen_LegendFallen_Legend Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    I can totally understand why this feels like it's too early to some people, but u can also tell some people are just there to disagree with everything.

The game has to progress, and this will definitely upset those who wish to be maxed, but then again, when you do max, you will need new and more content to move on.
    To the top top players out there, you either want to max and feel good about yourself, in which case you won't like this, or you still want to play the game, in which 6*s are inevitable.

Most of you I think are just too hurried to come to a conclusion. 6*s are for the top and most advanced players, who with their progress and improved rewards now, will have max 5*s usable for a while then. And when you do have maxed 5*s, there's only two ways you can go, you either quit the game because you maxed, or new content is introduced and you continue playing and improving. Them allowing you to start earning 6*shards now means you can continue aiming for the 5*s and slowly earning the 6*shards. Who knows maybe by early 2018 top players will need 6*s to have a reason to continue playing and the timing may be just right.

For lower level players who may only have a few 5*s and haven't even completed rol, this should matter even less. It's not like you'll be fighting 6*s or anywhere near getting 6*s for another year.

I realize this post might not be in favour of many players here, but I think you should wait to judge. Wait to see how they increase availability of 4 and 5*s, wait to see how fast you can acquire 6* shards, and see how fast you can rank up 5*s for now. 5*s will still be the most powerful in the beginning half to a year of 6*being playable.

So while it may seem like it's too early for many, especially those who was aiming to max out on the game, it may turn out not to be, and remember, you can never max out on a game and continue playing for long, to keep playing, players need new stuff when they max.

Wait and express your anger or frustration when everything is known and clear. (Although I still support new content like bases and stuff.)
  • I remember a time when 5 stars weren't even an option because you couldn't even rank them past 3/30 and now way they would be stronger then a 5/50 4 star, those were the times when I spent serious money on this game but not anymore and not for a while. This company continues to devalue our money and change the rules when it suits them. Give us willpower and synergies then take them away. I so get it: you are not here for for free and I'm so cool with that, but give us something to work with here. Never Never Never take away--because every time you take, faith in your company degrades. Come up with creative ways to balance the game or you will be like with clash of clans, a game people used to love but now it's a dead broke game. You have the opportunity to bring the game back to where it used to be for us and you. Get us to spend money by giving us stuff and not taking it away. Because no matter what anyone says this also a collection on top of a game, and the intro to 6 stars will only devalue our 4 stars to 3 star status.
    edited August 2017
    Very well put, you can be agree all you want to top players, you have the right to express your opinion; However, that does not mean you are right.

I will say this again:

No one force you guys to hoard an insane amount of 5 star shards for feature champs. Honestly, i have never opened a feature crystal and never will. My prestige is 5400 and I could care less about having god champs. I enjoy the game for what it is: A GAME!

Now you have these feature champs that are good for nothing because you cannot dupe the mayority of them. It is your choice. Even after 6 stars are release maxed 5 stars will be the norm. You wont be able to take a 6 star past level 2 for more than a year from now. Enjoy the game, why complain so much. Be sweet and not salty!
    Willis1519 wrote: »
    This is a complete money grab and shows lack of creativity on Kabam's side. Arenas will pretty much be worthless now because no one will want to grind for a 4* champ when they will become useless like 3* are. They could have gone a million different directions but instead chose the path of stupidity, laziness and greed. Bravo Kabam, you're slowly ruining the game.

Arenas will be better because people will stop overflowing the score.
  • DARTHLVADERDARTHLVADER Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Here is my thats thoughts on this whole thing. (Like anyone cares ;)

When 12.0 came out it sucked for me. Id just got my sw duped and had poured 79 sig stones into her. I was at 180k so no 5* awakening gem. And worst of all i had never spent a penny on the game so I couldn't help with the boycott. But kabam rolled back the bp nerf and the challenger rating bs and gave some relatively epic rewards. Plus, end game items like 5* got a lot less rare. It wasnt the best, and if not for the boycott wouldn't have happened, but it was possible to move on.

Now this. Im quitting.

But seriously. I have 8 unduped 5*, including a iron pat and winter s from hyperion and archangel featured crystals, andnow i find out that in half a year i will have to get a total of 460000 more 5* shards, and then have to get
    dupes out of more than half those crystals to get a 6* iron pat. Yaaaaaaa nope.

Kabam could totally release 6*s well. I would like if there was a pool of 6, one god teir of each class, and only one crystal could ever be bought. Ever. Per player. And then a special lol like quest that u can get sig stones and an awakening gem out of. That way I don't log into alliance wars and have to fight 18 rank 30 lvl 4 million dupe lvl 500 6* magiks in a row with my 5* iron pat.

Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    Top 25 pllayer here and read the comment by big bient. Absolutely agree. All my motivation is gone after reading about 6*'s coming out. ****, it's taken me 2.5 years and a lot of money to finally have what I consider one of the best lineups out there. I'm also done with this game. I'll follow your lead.

I'll wait for someone with a base hero rating of 200k to bash this post cause they clearly don't understand.

Dom13177

Don't discount all us 200k base rate peeps. I too have invested time and money into this game, and though I'm "only" at 200k-ish base rate, I'm not happy with the news either.

What I'm seeing is the focus on adding content to keep elite players interested (and still spending) and while that's a good idea, it's a terrible way to go about it.

As a newbie, my ultimate dream was to get my first 4*. And I did, fairly easily and fast. Good, right? Except I didn't learn how to effectively use any of the champs, because that 4* bulldozed through early content. It then was about brute force. Along comes War and harder content... I had to learn finesse on the fly, when my Noob self SHOULD have learned earlier with lesser champs.

5 and 6* champs are the same. People can too easily complete content they're really not ready for. These champs SHOULD NOT be available to people until they've completed certain content. And it's FAR too early to even THINK about releasing 6*.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    edited August 2017
    I Agree with all the comments I've seen on this thread and the ones that keep getting shut down. Listen, it's too early. I already quit ranking most 4* champs because the resources are best used for 5*, and now I have zero reason to rank my 5*. That means I'm sitting on a lot of class cats and other resources that would be a waste to use until I start getting 6*? This makes everything until then so boring.

I'm glad you're finally going release the items needed to rank up our 5* more, this is the time for that. But 6*? We need to have that conversation and announcement at this time next year, not now. It doesn't make the game exciting now, it makes it boring. In a year that will be different, but Kabam, it's just too early.

Give us the chance at ranking and awakening our 5*, give us more opportunity to acquire 5*, get rid of the garbage characters as 5* (hulkbuster, Kamala, etc). Let us get excited about spinning those 5* crystals. That hasn't even been perfected yet. Why would we want to start over again with 6*? Is this just because you want to use them yourselves to make content harder? thats what buffs are for.

Listen to the thousands of players who have spoken out and delay the 6* part of your announcement. At least 6 months please.
  • FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 126
    Imo the only way 4 stars won't be useless after 6 stars are released is if you release content that only 4 stars are playable within and make the rewards worth it.
  • I don't see the point in grinding 3 days for 4*s now. When will u be changing arenas to 5*s
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Release t5bs already and make all rank up materials a lot more obtainable NOW! You guys think you got it right with these ridiculous rewards and the slow drip mentality...players have been telling you forever it takes way too long to get rank up materials and that you need to increase the rate we can acquire them. You did to some degree buts it's still too damn slow. We told you 5.2 rewards were garbage.

Yes some people have 567 expiring t4ccs in their stash, that's not the majority of players. T4bs take too long to get, what? enough for 1-2 4*r5s per month...do you know how many champs there are? Every time I see the 3600 t2a shards as a reward in quests is like you are intentionally laughing at us.

You fail to see you're own slow drip drip mentality towards resources and even champs is probably a giant contributor into how people feel with this announcement. "I see summoner that it took you a month to get a 5* after serious playtime, two more months to get them to rank 3, and a year to get them to r4. Congrats on your first unduped r4/55 5*...we are releasing 6* in 5 months." I understand you want to control the "economy" of the game but you made this mess. Now live with the fallout.
    I don't see the point in grinding 3 days for 4*s now. When will u be changing arenas to 5*s

I hope never
  • Wased5678Wased5678 Posts: 11
    If youre dead set on 6 stars, what would be nice is instead of giving us crystals with 6* champs, give us ways to upgrade our own 5*s to 6*, this way we don't feel like weve wastes all our time collecting something thats useless
    edited August 2017
    Wased5678 wrote: »
    If youre dead set on 6 stars, what would be nice is instead of giving us crystals with 6* champs, give us ways to upgrade our own 5*s to 6*, this way we don't feel like weve wastes all our time collecting something thats useless

It ok to Keep dreaming, in the mean time enjoy your feature 5 stars.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    edited August 2017
    So I have just figured out the biggest issues with the announcement of 6 star champions. Think about how much progression needs to be allowed without spending without offers being shoved down our throats in the 5-7 months of the game before they release those shiny 6 star champs.
    1. Release of T5 Basic Catalysts
    2. Further increase to T4 class catalysts for those at least in the expert AQ Tier
    3. Drastic increase to access of more T2 Alphas (Need 6 to r5 a 5*)
    4. Also on top of that would need to see a 5* crystal at minimum weekly for certain level players, to even remotely justify the introduction of these champions.
    5. I believe many were earning 4* shard crystals frequently when 5* started coming into the game, currently only a select small pool of big spenders are likely getting multiple 5* monthly yes monthly not weekly monthly. Still to infrequent to make 6 star introduction okay.
    6. Also if they include champions like Luke Cage, IP, Spider-Gwen, Joe Fixit they will see players walk people were rather vocal about not wanting these champs brought into 5* level without being revamped in a major way but now imagine them as 6*. It will take 37 5* dupes to get a crystal currently and if you have a chance at champs that don't belong in the top Tier Champion Class which is going to be 6* level now what purpose is there in continuing. It could take years to dupe a 6* for most and these champs hold 0 value for most players other than arena fodder and even then they are still bad and extend fights because they are weak. To the player that sticks with this game and decision think about how you will feel pulling a slightly beefed up Spider-Gwen or Luke Cage do you really want that? They could put many at ease simply by saying these are not going to be reintroduced as 6* and only want the best of the best to become 6 star champs and reduce crystal dissatisfaction. I know I know then how does it become a gamble the gamble remains with what usable champ will you get not will I get a usable champion.

TLDR; PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS GAME DO NOT INTRODUCE 6 STAR CHAMPIONS OR AT LEAST IF YOU REFUSE TO HEED THE MAJORITY DISSDAIN FOR THIS MOVE THEN DO NOT INCLUDE THE GARBAGE TIER CHAMPS EVEN THOUGH SOMEONE PROBABLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS DESIGN COSMETICALLY OR THEY ACTUALLY LIKE SPIDER-GWEN AND HOW SHE WORKS CURRENTLY.
    Dont abuse the flag system you might get banned from the forums.
    edited August 2017
    So I have just figured out the biggest issues with the announcement of 6 star champions. Think about how much progression needs to be allowed without spending without offers being shoved down our throats in the 5-7 months of the game before they release those shiny 6 star champs.
    1. Release of T5 Basic Catalysts
    2. Further increase to T4 class catalysts for those at least in the expert AQ Tier
    3. Drastic increase to access of more T2 Alphas (Need 6 to r5 a 5*)
    4. Also on top of that would need to see a 5* crystal at minimum weekly for certain level players, to even remotely justify the introduction of these champions.
    5. I believe many were earning 4* shard crystals frequently when 5* started coming into the game, currently only a select small pool of big spenders are likely getting multiple 5* monthly yes monthly not weekly monthly. Still to infrequent to make 6 star introduction okay.
    6. Also if they include champions like Luke Cage, IP, Spider-Gwen, Joe Fixit they will see players walk people were rather vocal about not wanting these champs brought into 5* level without being revamped in a major way but now imagine them as 6*. It will take 37 5* dupes to get a crystal currently and if you have a chance at champs that don't belong in the top Tier Champion Class which is going to be 6* level now what purpose is there in continuing. It could take years to dupe a 6* for most and these champs hold 0 value for most players other than arena fodder and even then they are still bad and extend fights because they are weak. To the player that sticks with this game and decision think about how you will feel pulling a slightly beefed up Spider-Gwen or Luke Cage do you really want that? They could put many at ease simply by saying these are not going to be reintroduced as 6* and only want the best of the best to become 6 star champs and reduce crystal dissatisfaction. I know I know then how does it become a gamble the gamble remains with what usable champ will you get not will I get a usable champion.

TLDR; PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS GAME DO NOT INTRODUCE 6 STAR CHAMPIONS OR AT LEAST IF YOU REFUSE TO HEED THE MAJORITY DISSDAIN FOR THIS MOVE THEN DO NOT INCLUDE THE GARBAGE TIER CHAMPS EVEN THOUGH SOMEONE PROBABLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS DESIGN COSMETICALLY OR THEY ACTUALLY LIKE SPIDER-GWEN AND HOW SHE WORKS CURRENTLY.

Caps wont make your case more correct. Everyone mad about this should be quiet. Kabam is doing the right thing. I agree with you the first 24 6 stars should be gathered from a community poll.