**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The most annoying/irritating champion?

In your point of view which champion is the most annoying or irritating whether fighting with the champ or against it?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Fighting with, Classic Spidey. Atleast all the other spiderchamps has controllable evade to some extent but not Spidy.
    Fighting against, Havok. I don't have any good armor up champs to use against one ;-;
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i still hate nightcrawler, and korg too, what a waste of a character/champion
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Korg, definitely... just because my Spider-Gwen can’t slow him lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Domino havok mordo
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Korg as a defender.
  • Options
    Fighting with King Groot - never before has arena taken so long.
    Fighting against Korg/Domino
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Fighting with: Duped OG Spider-Man. That evade is just rediculous and there's nothing you can do about it.

Fighting against: Duped Domino. There's just no counter! You're going to take that critical failure damage no matter what the heck you do.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I am annoyed by champs that just punch kick punch with no utility, and I hate fighting Mordo, Miles, OG Spidey and DD.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I am annoyed by champs that just punch kick punch with no utility, and I hate fighting Mordo, Miles, OG Spidey and DD.

Not saying this to be picky, just to give advice since you have a problem with Miles and Mordo. Try to avoid parrying with Mordo, but you can parry. Just parry, charge a heavy, and hold it until the parry expires, then release. With Miles, never use a special against Miles. He only gains evade charges from you using a special. So use a Medium, triple light combo to avoid getting hit after an evade. After his charges are gone, you won't have to deal with any more evades if you don't use a special. As far as OG Spidey and DD go, don't know what to say, it's hard if you don't have an evade counter.
  • Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Thing. Fighting against. Unstoppable is hard to pinpoint and he has quick animations and transitions.

Daredevil. With. He is so choppy, slow, and is the only champ I struggle with chaining his specials with combos.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Fighting with miles& og Spidey and fighting against korg
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Against Korg and with Hela. I hate Hela’s play style.
  • Options
    MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    With: Juggernaut. I can't, I simply hate him
    Against: Domino. Her AAR is freaking annoying and critical failure is one of the most fun and interactive stuff I've ever seen
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Spidey classic, Hyperion, the thing and korg
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Domino when her 15% AAR causes abilities to fail 50%+ of the time in AW
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Fighting against, anything with auto evade

Fighting with, Domino. Can't get used to her
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Ironman iw is the most irritating champ in the game. He was designed for summoners with no xp, and no mastries to be able to win with. He requires zero skill and is irritating as hell when placed on nodes in war (and he is overplaced amd overused in war). I think he is the cheeziest champ in the game...
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Fighting with: Spiderman. I just want to know who designed his evade
    Fighting against: Thing. You can't parry him, you cant cripple him with status effects and you can't get more than 15 hits on him. I literally ranked up She-Hulk to counter him, now that's gone since she can't heavy chain. Best counter I have for him at the moment is void...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Dominos really hates how she can destroy your ability so stupid but. That just me.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I hate fighting against IMIW and Korg. Reasons are obvious.

I hate fighting with Vision. He can only use his special attacks and his SP2 just looks lame. It is so sad...
  • Options
    Ironmark48Ironmark48 Posts: 19
    Rap said:

Ironman iw is the most irritating champ in the game. He was designed for summoners with no xp, and no mastries to be able to win with. He requires zero skill and is irritating as hell when placed on nodes in war (and he is overplaced amd overused in war). I think he is the cheeziest champ in the game...

Lmao,he's one of the hardest champions to use in the game(and he's super underrated on attack),yeah ik he's overused in war maybe bc he's an annoying defender?duh.....
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Fighting Havok is the worst fight for me in this game. Fires off 1 SP1 then I’m stuck getting wrecked with plasma the rest of the fight.

There’s a ton of characters I hate playing with because they suck. But to name an oddball choice I’d say Aegon. It’s like I’m walking on eggshells every time I use him.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Ambush Symbiods, they do more damage than the Hereos
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Aarkus
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Fighting Thing is the worst. If you mess up the number of stacks he has, he'll be unstoppable and unblockable the whole time.
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Fighting with iceman. Fighting against warlock.