**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus of all realities, worth the effort??

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

Nexus of all realities, worth the effort?? 175 votes

Yes, of course 😀
14%
ArcDeAngelusDNA3000GroundedWisdomGamerShrimkinsDeeparviDukeFineDogViper83HSenpaiRCunhaTimrosTaZ_4178Charlie_SceneDarthPhalHector_1475LormifJollyHawkFrostyNickelAegor 25 votes
I will do it only for units😅
29%
Haji_SaabAnimejay70RaganatorSIlverProfessorWardenclockkfd2010SiddhantKwatraDOKTOROKTOPUSOrcDovahkiinSavio444A l p h aLilMaddogHTAKTEKMrTicTac19992008Panchulon21CupidUrrymonsterLaninosXxLoganTDCxXdjr17 51 votes
Just another meh event 🤮
28%
thetaman23SnakeEyes69Timone147RazorDevilbuffajrabelarmiNick_Caine_32allinashesquando213AlCapone2727StucatLvernon15QuikPikStainsMad_Titan_21DONZALOOG1234Saransh245IDogeLentz21Deltor 49 votes
No 😡
28%
OwGssStara99JestressAce_03Carnage313adqqedfyvrTerraHeadrollerMasterduxBaseballguy711SpiderCoolsHzoriArchdemon_IamTryingMyBestBruinsfan8510AknylmzwvonkForumName123TheLegend27Gustavo20 50 votes

Comments

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Yes, of course 😀
    All I care about lately is getting a bigger roster so I can finally get some of the utility champs I need to beat the increasing about of highly specialized content, so it's nice to have an off month where there are no shards and I don't have to worry about budgeting time to fully explore something like Time After Time. This seems like it will be a nice, low-stakes event.
  • simula67simula67 Posts: 49
    Just another meh event 🤮
    The energy requirements are outrageously high for a side event with mostly underwhelming rewards. Just doing Master and Epic every day will cost you 2,160 energy this month, which amounts to near 1000 units' worth of energy refills.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Just another meh event 🤮
    simula67 said:

The energy requirements are outrageously high for a side event with mostly underwhelming rewards. Just doing Master and Epic every day will cost you 2,160 energy this month, which amounts to near 1000 units' worth of energy refills.

I believe it's every 48 hours, not every day, but still...I agree. Pretty underwhelming all around
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Doing it for the Units and the t1AC. I am in need of both.

Warden out ~
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Normal/Heroic/Masters - 1 completion run for units (and T1A in Masters) if I have the spare energy

Epic - plan on completing this every day. It has decent rewards to go along with the rewards you can get on day 6/7 with the tickets
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Where is this nexus I’ve reloaded 9 times still missing
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Just another meh event 🤮
    I’ll do it because I might as well. Rewards are still underwhelming
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Just another meh event 🤮
    This was the first side event I considered not doing at all but I need t1 alphas and 5 star sig stones. I will be farming those. Overall very meh though.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Dęłtå said:

Where is this nexus I’ve reloaded 9 times still missing

I believe it is weekly. So it’s not there yet. I think...🤔
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Found it the other side of variants
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Saving for December
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    Just another meh event 🤮
    Another meh event, kabam is on fire🔥by releasing these side events
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just another meh event 🤮
    It’s worth the effort but not the energy
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    40 units a day for 4 paths is pretty good. Don’t even need to explore.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No 😡
    Complete waste of time and energy IMO. Going to put that energy towards some other content (like exploring Act 6 or exploring variant).
    Just another meh event 🤮
    Definitely complete waste of time
    Just another meh event 🤮
    @Savio444 40 units a day for that much amount of energy is not worth it
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes, of course 😀

Complete waste of time and energy IMO. Going to put that energy towards some other content (like exploring Act 6 or exploring variant).

you get 1.5 t2a and 1/3 t5bc, and the event pays for itself as it produces more units then the energy costs. This is probably the best event ever.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Ghjjsjk said:

@Savio444 40 units a day for that much amount of energy is not worth it

You don’t need to explore each path it’s for completion, only 4 paths and it’s easy. It’s my opinion, it’s an optional side event so don’t do it if You don’t want to...
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited October 2019
    Yes, of course 😀
    Lormif said:

you get 1.5 t2a and 1/3 t5bc, and the event pays for itself as it produces more units then the energy costs. This is probably the best event ever.
    100% Agree with ya. I'm liking this side event very much. Lotta people do not know you could run multiple times on day 6 and 7. And the total rewards really adds up!
    Also Epic gives you 2 5* sig gem crystals each run. So that would be 10 each week if you collect all 5 tickets over the course of 5 days.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind it. 800 units for the whole event. And rank up stuff. I’ll 100% epic and master everyday and do 1 pass of heroic and medium for the units.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Yes, of course 😀

I don’t mind it. 800 units for the whole event. And rank up stuff. I’ll 100% epic and master everyday and do 1 pass of heroic and medium for the units.

Use those 5 epic tickets on day 6 & 7 and run 5 times. you will get 1500 T2A, 360 T5B, 2 5* sig crystals, 3 gold crystals each run. Now you do the math for 5 runs. PLUS no energy cost!!
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Yes, of course 😀
    9,000 tb5 fragments, 37,500 T2A fragments, 50 5* sig stones, lots of gold plus 25 T1A, definitely worth the effort.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Yes, of course 😀
    What effort?