**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problems with persistent charges [Merged Threads]

Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I notice from members of my alliance that persistents charges sometimes dissapear from the characters. I notice the problem with Corvus and Mefisto. Corvus at AQ and Mefisto in AW.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• My persistent charges don't display for any champs....
  • 666v6y92kvkl.png
    wrvgp3sx2z2a.png
    rigevucaf0bw.png
    h2963s19gmnc.png
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Restar yours game
  • That a actually worked.. I was about to be really stressed out my corvus wasn't working right haha
    StokesXC wrote: »
    That a actually worked.. I was about to be really stressed out my corvus wasn't working right haha

It happen when u swich bewtwen op and hav to contest to ther severe
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I just did a path of this month's EQ that included a tech champ (Vulture), an avenger (Gulk), and MODOK (Auto Block w/ Proxima) in chapter 3.1 of masters. Just pointing out to the community that Corvus' missions aren't registering.
    Restar the game.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I just restarted and the persistent charge icon is there now. Pretty odd bug. Thankfully that didn't happen in a AQ/AW scenario. Thanks
    Kennado wrote: »
    I just restarted and the persistent charge icon is there now. Pretty odd bug. Thankfully that didn't happen in a AQ/AW scenario. Thanks

It happen becasse u Got disconcente.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Had a couple of things similar today...except one really annoyed me
    First had an arena fight with Mephisto and no souls or persistent charges, but that was fine

This one though...

aamhgzx7r8yu.jpg

My MS in AQ got reset to 0 souls after I built her up to 5, so I had to redo the whole process
    Doable, but annoying nonetheless
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    First had an arena fight with Mephisto and no souls or persistent charges, but that was fine

This one though...

aamhgzx7r8yu.jpg

My MS in AQ got reset to 0 souls after I built her up to 5, so I had to redo the whole process
    Next time this happen try to resstat the game.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

This one though...

aamhgzx7r8yu.jpg

Will it change it back to 5 from 0?
    Gamer wrote: »

This one though...

aamhgzx7r8yu.jpg

Will it change it back to 5 from 0?

Mabye yes. Ot happen alot if u get the discontiom the all carhe in game dispaer so mabye. It wuld get but. U culd try if Not then i a back.
    Bug
  • Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll get this checked out by the rest of the team so we can get a fix out!
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I’ve had this happen with my 5* awakened MS as well. She really shines with souls and is worth awakening for them. It works in AW/AQ for her to gain souls from fight to fight. All other modes I’ve used used her in requires her to first charge and use her SP3 before a charge is gained. MOST of the time. Bugged?
  • I noticed this (and mentioned it) back in June. Glad to see they're looking into it now! It's intermittent at best. Usually a quick reset and they return. However, in the mean time, watch for the persistent charge icon. If it's missing, don't go into the fight. Reset your app and it should be back to normal.
  • Hit4sixHit4six Posts: 19
    Hey team,

Sabretooths persistent charges currently arent working? Been running Masochism path in 5.4.2 and his charges arent appearing (see picture)pmnnhvqisvd5.jpg
  • Hit4sixHit4six Posts: 19
    Just had further issues in 5.4.4 masochism path. The persistent charges appeared this time but no furies were activating throughout the fight, both off hia sp2 and every 10 hits on combo meter. He appears to be really broken
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    That's odd, I tried running same path with my r3 5* unduped with the right synergy- it worked fine for me
  • Hi there!

We were originally aware of the display issue in the charges not showing, however-- I'll be passing it along to the team that it also isn't working as it should be.

If you have the chance to provide a video please do! It'll also help us in our investigation.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sabertooth too. I will post a video tomorrow.
  • KiLL_RaLpHKiLL_RaLpH Posts: 12
    I got this weird issue today in AQ Map 6 I'm using my 6* Morning Star of course I tried to use the SP3 every fight to collect persistent charges (Soul) to buff her further. After my 4th fight I noticed I did not receive all the persistent charge I had from my earlier fight (Actually I'm not receiving ANY persisten charges). To be honest I'm getting tired of this game a lot of bugs. Before I play this game to enjoy and now if it continues like this I might join some of the summoner who quit from this game. Fix 1 bug 2 more shall take it place! (lol)
  • Hello KiLL_RaLpH,

We're sorry to hear about the issue that you've come across in your game.

Would you please provide us with more information on your device and the issue itself? You can see the details we need on the link below:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,
    Porkchop
  • KiLL_RaLpHKiLL_RaLpH Posts: 12
    Hello KiLL_RaLpH,

Would you please provide us with more information on your device and the issue itself? You can see the details we need on the link below:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,
    Porkchop

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: LG G7+ ThinQ

Device Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo)

Mobile Carrier: StarHub

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: v20.1.1

Game Mode: Alliance Quest & Event Quest

Champions Affected: Champion with Persistent charge (In my case Morning Star)

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: I tried to collect persistent charge with my Morning Star by using SP3 to obtain the charge HOWEVER upon noticing while progressing the Persistent charge doesn't stack up ever after fight it resets to 0 charge! which SUX.

Screenshot or Video: Alliance quest already done and I also saw another thread pointing out issues with Persistent charge stacking. Please guys focus on fixing BUGS!
  • Hello KiLL_RaLpH,

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,
    Porkchop

Hey everyone!

If the rest of you who are having this problem can please follow this template, it'd be super helpful in our investigation!
  • debadeba Posts: 6
    Morningstar is not capturing soul in AQ... It's been multiple times i have used sp3 and tried to capture soul by reaching soul link to 100 but it's still zero
  • debadeba Posts: 6
    p3qpkwe4irb7.jpg
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Hmm. Try restarting the game before using her instead of reloading or switching back in. I had this same issue with Corvus in AW a few weeks back and it was because I reloaded the game from the "reconnect" screen. It seems like the persistent charge mechanic is an overlay that can be affected by the game not loading properly.