**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you explore content

what paths do you take first

How do you explore content 103 votes

longest paths first
10%
A_Noob_Is1bm3eppsKabam VydiousPriyansh7VulcanMSairam44sd__whiteBatsiiSidDDragonLostReplica23RT9 11 votes
shorter paths first
8%
winterthurDOA40AxeCopFirefish8sixKabam ZibiitNitro422RasiloverGhostboytjiePlagueisBane 9 votes
easier paths first
32%
Timone147zuffyMattPartKingCrooksJim0172CoBfan1987AKTEKHammerbro_64Panchulon21Danny_RaikisPeterQuillAdvBlasthammer4Charlie_SceneEbbi23987PaytoPlayThe_red_EclipsespaceoctopusZJoeP 33 votes
hardest paths first
25%
ArcDeAngelusGamerHorror_punkSungjHENRIQUE_FORTEDarkrider05Anonymous346AhitlawJdub1250Sam716LibertyPrimeV1sbdjdkGrootman1294EnderDraco58Reverend_RuckusZombieZeddJustcause102Mrwarren96RockypantherxIron_spider1 26 votes
random paths first
23%
Hort4DraenathSundance_2099SpiritOfVengeanceLt_Magnum_1KenshioShtickRickScarlett_hiddenblizzardljballer22BatpotterDareDvlDanWarboy_007HerrPopopAdityatheaawesomInfinityM04p2805rimoDisgruntled_User_123Wakanda4Ever278LoctiteSuperGlue 24 votes

Comments

• DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    random paths first
    As above
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    longest paths first
    I’m doing Act 4 now so want to make sure i make full use of the energy reduction.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    longest paths first
    ljballer22 wrote: »
    Whichever path has the best items on it. (Revives > Health Pots) I don't pay any attention to ISO.

i forgot that was an option, would have been an option if i remembered.
  • longest paths first
    I generally push through the longer paths first. I like just getting them out of the way before looping back to start the map again.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    hardest paths first
    although i prefer sometimes going through a path with a great reward, like a revive. regardless of the difficulty
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    None of the above. I generally start with the path to the right, then move left through replays.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    random paths first
    I normally go from Right to Left or Left to Right.
  • random paths first
    I just choose randomly, no reasoning. Sometimes to fight a certain champion on a path
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    random paths first
    I generally go for the path that's 'straight up the middle' first (if there is one, or closest to) and then either work right side then left or left then right. That's events. On the catalyst quests, I tend to go for the harder route first, unless I only need one route done for the catalyst then I go easier.
  • shorter paths first
    So for me, I usually do the shortest path through each quest first. After that, I then go through the paths from longest to shortest.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    hardest paths first
    ljballer22 wrote: »
    Whichever path has the best items on it. (Revives > Health Pots) I don't pay any attention to ISO.

Same actually, if there isn't any then I take care of the hardest paths first so every other one gets progressively easier. Also so my Top Champions are freed up for AQs and sometimes AWs.