**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10 month progression

Comments

• BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Not bad mate
  • Thanks all my 4 stars
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    8 months and 1 week in, im Elder's bane already, got my first R5, 2x 6* and over 100 4*

2nd R5 coming in Feb (10 months in game) / 3rd 6* coming in 2 weeks

Finished 2 paths of LoL and aiming at 100% within the first week of Jan.

IGN: mike~867
  • LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    At 18 months I have 5 r5 5* and am at the top of the game currently. You can achieve whatever you want to put into the game the way they have it setup now, just gotta set your mind to it.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    8 months and 1 week in, im Elder's bane already, got my first R5, 2x 6* and over 100 4*

Have you been playing 8 months straight, Or did you take a break in between. That seems unilkely for 8 months, but if its true, good job mate.

• fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Thanos_Car wrote: »

Have you been playing 8 months straight, Or did you take a break in between. That seems unilkely for 8 months, but if its true, good job mate.

I've been playing for 7.5 months and am at the exact same spot as this guy, only I have 3 6 stars and a total of 30 5 stars, including blade duped, stark spidey (I've pulled stark 3 times), venom (also pulled 3 times total), Emma frost duped, iceman duped, cap iw, sabretooth, the hood duped, as well as kany other great champs. not unlikely at all, just have to play an insane amount
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Looks like a whole lot of $$$ to me only way that gets done in 8 months
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    fu2_10 wrote: »

I've been playing for 7.5 months and am at the exact same spot as this guy, only I have 3 6 stars and a total of 30 5 stars, including blade duped, stark spidey (I've pulled stark 3 times), venom (also pulled 3 times total), Emma frost duped, iceman duped, cap iw, sabretooth, the hood duped, as well as kany other great champs. not unlikely at all, just have to play an insane amount
    How much did you spend? I’ve been playing for 7 months and no where near where you guys are. I am going for collector in a week.
  • kubricknolankubricknolan Posts: 98
    İ’ve been playing for 3 months regularly and this is my roasterncohv8bwr3nc.png
    3p2fuz4jqdg4.png
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    fu2_10 wrote: »

How much did you spend? I’ve been playing for 7 months and no where near where you guys are. I am going for collector in a week.

Actually, a lot less than people think. Definitely have spent some money, but I've grinded an insane amount too. Also got a little lucky with the gifting event for 5 star shards lol.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    its all timing as to what events are on when you start.
    if you start at the right time you can get a 5* within a few weeks.
    depends on events and calenders.
    and if ur lucky u get a god.
    either way you can then carve through act 1,2,3 in a matter of weeks....
    by which stage you will have a crazy roster advanced as someone who was playing for months and months who started at a less opportunistic time.

3 most important things to your progression aside from $$$$$

-Timing you start your account
    -Getting a good ally
    -Good RNG on your first few crystals
  • Nice job! 👍 That's a good spot to be in at 10 months.