**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do I talk to?

So Kabam keeps shutting me down and isn't being helpful at all. Who can I speak to about overturning a ban? Been banned for account sharing with myself which I think is complete rubbish. 4 years of gameplay down the drain. Please help me.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Nope sorry. And you can’t discuss bans on the forums. Against TOS. Just like account sharing.
  • Support ticket. This thread will be closed shortly. I will advise you to KEEP sending them until you get in touch with someone. The automated responses will keep coming. Don't let that stop you. Just keep sending them, and you'll eventually get in touch with someone. Then provide proof to your claim, and answer any questions honestly if you really have done no wrong @sxect08
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, the forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. If you have questions about bans, you can find more info here.
This discussion has been closed.