**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger gaining armor after Medusa armor shatter

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Best to not armor shatter KM. All you need is an armor break debuff to prevent his vibranium armor.

This is probably a silly question, but I always thought one of the ways (not the only way) to get an Armor Shattered from Medusa was to accumulate six Armor Breaks. What, if not a super Armor Break, is Armor Shattered?

Dr. Zola
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Nice to know Kabam is looking into this, I was not expecting much to be honest.
  • TeeNahNTeeNahN Posts: 28
    I demand RDT because this is absolute BS!
  • Kusanagi_Clan210278Kusanagi_Clan210278 Posts: 2
    edited September 2019
    I don't get it. Why is it that no one is commenting on the FACT that previously, Medusa would be able to shut down robot champs with a 100% ability accuracy reduction through her armour shatter but now being taken down to only paltry 0.55%?! Am I missing something here? Also, I tried her against Boss Ultron in chapter 5 and she only shut it out the first sp3. Once i arrived at another sp3 (while it's under the shatter effect, mind) and performed another sp3, the hits after that DIDN'T shut him off anymore!! Seriously? What do you guys at Kabam have to say about this? Edited: Just noticed that Leiva_dark commenting the same thing above. So, Kabam, we're waiting for your reply here.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Well Medusa just got shafted lol, kabam is just being ridiculously greedy.

I don't get it. Why is it that no one is commenting on the FACT that previously, Medusa would be able to shut down robot champs with a 100% ability accuracy reduction through her armour shatter but now being taken down to only paltry 0.55%?! Am I missing something here? Also, I tried her against Boss Ultron in chapter 5 and she only shut it out the first sp3. Once i arrived at another sp3 (while it's under the shatter effect, mind) and performed another sp3, the hits after that DIDN'T shut him off anymore!! Seriously? What do you guys at Kabam have to say about this? Edited: Just noticed that Leiva_dark commenting the same thing above. So, Kabam, we're waiting for your reply here.

• FYI Kabam, i'm not even sure if a RDT would be enough for some of us serious Medusa users. I've used THE Generic Awakening Gem won from completing Act 5 100% on her (with whom i've used to defeat the Ultron Boss) n used all cosmic and generic sig stones to take her all the way up to 200. Why would i do that? Because I genuinely believe that she's worth all those. Down here I posted what many might not notice or care enough (or deem not important enough) 2 links to video of Medusa destroying Ultron Boss in Chapter 5. The first is what made me to love her as my fav champ. Continuous Armour Shatter meaning Ultron couldn't gain any power whatsoever even from the 2nd Sp3. I mentioned 2nd Sp3 because on the 2nd link you'll see how from the same opponent of the same map, Ultron gained power from being hit EVEN when it's under the effect of shatter.

1. As how it should be.

2. What it is now (not so awesome anymore)

https://www.facebook.com/saifanuar/videos/2660165470668912/ (I posted this video in the vet page in FB)
    Hi Kabam,
    Looks like armor shattered for Medusa is still not working as before in case of Killmonger. He gains the reverberation and Indestructible even after getting armor shattered. But your message here says that she should work as she was working before and all further champions will have a change.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/158163/armor-shattered-medusa-and-future-champions#latest
    Please look into this as many people have invested in these champs
    Thank you
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    edited October 2019
    It’s not just Medusa it’s any armor break he’ll have the debuff but still gain the armor, and the same thing is going on with bpcw he returned stun versus Corvus after an parry
  • Hey there, we have a resolution for this issue that will be implemented in an upcoming update.
    Can you clarify which issue? The one I stated? or the one @muddy17 brought out. To be honest I dont have a high ranked corvus so I dont know about this issue
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited October 2019
    Medusa is still taking Reverb damage from Killmonger in Epic event while armor shattered. Anyone know exactly when the next update is & if it will also fix shutting down robots abilities/power gain 100%? Looks like a solution has been shared by Admins/Mods, which is gr8. We really shouldn't have to sift thru forums, taking even more time to figure out all this stuff. It's a game, right? Def a game that I enjoy, but weeding thru Bugs/Fixes, Changelogs & super long Forum posts requires extra time. Which tbh, sadly takes some of the fun out of playing MCOC.
    Medusa seems still broken as hell. Kabam fixed the issue that benefits players and punished everyone by breaking her armor shatter even more. Thank you Kabam