**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let the Demon Hunt Begin! October's Event Quest: Guillotine: Future Prometheus!

Deep within the Battlerealm, an old threat is on the verge of rising again. The Demon Golem, Morningstar, has come back, and this time she burns with anger that leaves only destruction and carnage behind her threatening the order that had once secured the Battlerealm.

To combat this unstable threat of Morningstar from shattering what remains within the Battlerealm, Elsa Bloodstone, the most prolific Monster Hunter, and Blade enlist you into their Hunting Party to investigate and capture this deranged threat.

Will they be able to get to the bottom of why Morningstar rises again? Or will they be forced to capture and destroy the Demon Golem before her chaotic nature burns down the Battlerealm? Find out in GUILLOTINE: FUTURE PROMETHEUS!

Stalking into The Battlerealm are three new Champions!

Elsa Bloodstone, daughter of the most Prolific Monster Hunter Ulysses Bloodstone, is a Gun-Slinger whose purpose is to hunt down the biggest creatures the Contest has to offer. With her trusty Revolver and Winchester, and the help of the Bloodgem artifact, this Hunter is able to riddle holes into some of the most powerful dimensional creatures around, all the while purifying pesky ailments she happens to be afflicted with during those dangerous hunts.

Man-Thing was once the brilliant biochemist Dr. Ted Sallis who was attempting to replicate the Super Soldier Serum. When a plot to steal his work rears its ugly head, Ted injects himself with the only remaining sample of his serum before crashing his car into a swamp, which caused the serum to turn the brilliant biochemist into the poisonous, unbreakable guardian of the Nexus known as Man-Thing.

And finally, in the distant future of 2099, where powerful corporations are able to synthesize the soul of the most dangerous criminals comes the powerful robotic husks that harbour these digital footprints, the Guillotine 2099. Using the powerful “La fleur du mal”, the ancient demon sword wielded by the Guillotine lineage, Guillotine 2099 is able to digitize the souls of her victims, enhancing her sword to make her deadlier with each fight she wins. And if her foe manages to get in striking distance, her digi-cloak synthesizes and protects her from the harm of her weak willed foes.

Q&A

How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on October 2nd at 10:00AM PST and will run until November 6th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on October 16th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--
What are the rewards?

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
1x Premium Hero Crystal
2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
17,450 Gold
1x Swamp Walker
1x 2-Star Guillotine

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
2x Premium Hero Crystal
8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
150x Units
2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
19,325 Gold
1x Swamp Walker Title
1x 3-Star Guillotine

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4x Premium Hero Crystals
4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
1x Ultimate Crystal
1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
7200x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
28,825 Gold
1x Swamp Walker Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
38,825 Gold
1x Future Prometheus Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
42,825x Gold

And that’s all the time we have for today! Join us next time for more coverage on the threats on The Battlerealm!

Comments

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Megavok said:

What are you guys waiting to increase unc. rewards? U didn't say anything about 6.3 too, this month we have same EQ with an extremely boring side event ? What did October do to deserve this ?

I agree, for me this will be one of the most bland months in the 4 years I’ve been playing, nothing to do
    You are wrong, around Taskmaster and Stark spider updates , we had a month that only has EQ but nothing else.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bmdb56 said:

Ace_03 said:

Bmdb56 said:

Can someone plz tell me what’s going on with the old man Logan update I was told it was suppose to be with this update but it’s still the same

You can check the 9872109872140987124098 different threads that have been made on that subject in these forums.
    Well if anything I’ve read would’ve given me an answer I wouldn’t be asking now would I. How bout you stop trying to get smart and just answer the question?
    They haven’t said yet, but if I had to guess I’d say next update
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    How many months ago did they announce they were looking at UC rewards?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

How many months ago did they announce they were looking at UC rewards?

• MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Same rewards basically
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

How about challenging urselfs by doing uc with 2* heroes only.

We want Uncollected rewards buffed. If we wanted a challenge, we would play Act 6.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    I dont mind better rewards for uc as long as they dont make it harder. Otherwise, just keep uc as is (with same rewards and difficulty) and introduce 'cavalier' monthly eq with better rewards.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

I dont mind better rewards for uc as long as they dont make it harder. Otherwise, just keep uc as is (with same rewards and difficulty) and introduce 'cavalier' monthly eq with better rewards.

They’ve updated master and heroic without too much tuning. They can do the same for Uncollected.
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Uncollected has become a walk in the park for majority of the end game players now. Time to increase the difficulty of the monthly EQ's and give us better rewards!!