**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance Wars Map!!!

NEONEO Posts: 347
Sounds like a good change to me, fresh it up a bit.

Comments

• Options
    We do have free will. Spending is optional.
  • Options
    Not being a smart ass just saying.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    But will the rewards stay the same?
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    But will the rewards stay the same?

Of course....also a terrible decision.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    put the wallets away. what a joke
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I actually like the change, only thing I don't like is losing the defender kill points. Not a great change IMO. Maybe make attacker kills worth more, I could see that, but removing the defender kills points altogether is not a great idea IMO.
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Removing defender kill points means one thing, spenders will no longer be punished, this is 100% a cash grab idea.
  • Options
    Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Man this some bs why Kabam do y'all have to be greedy its going to be a damn Magik show and 5 mini bosses u got to be kidding me
  • Options
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    Removing defender kill points means one thing, spenders will no longer be punished, this is 100% a cash grab idea.

Agreed, but it is the only thing I dislike about the new plan. There still is the limit on item use I think, so there is a cap to the number of revives and health potions they can buy a win with.
  • Options
    Not seeing the same champs every war over and over will be nice.
  • Options
    BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
    Im all for a new map but not for all the time wasted resources on defenders that now dont help my alliance.
  • Options
    Hey all,

Please keep all conversations about the Alliance Wars update in the discussion thread! Let's keep the forums free of clutter and threads on the same topic!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17904/15-0-alliance-wars-update-discussion-thread
This discussion has been closed.