**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier EQ Skill Path Bugged

ictict Posts: 40
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Cavalier Skill EQ path is Bugged! It no longer gives you Fury when the Opponent Fails to Evade! Now it is a very long and tedious fight especially with the Evade node! Please fix this ASAP! I still have to 100% Cavalier Difficulty

Note : I use a very recent Android Device so it's not a Device problem

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Need more context
  • XedXed Posts: 26
    edited March 2021
    I've uploaded a gameplay for this bug: https://youtu.be/5tAXylrnB-c?t=8
    Pardon the gameplay.
    But basically when evade fails Skill champions are supposed to get a fury. This process fails right now.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Yes
    Not working for me as well
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Same I posted on this in the general discussion page too.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Just tested this as well and it doesn't work for me either. I tried Night Thrasher, Killmonger, Falcon, Nick Fury, and Masacre and none were able to get the fury bonuses.
  • Hey there, passing along the information and video for the team to take a look at.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Any updates? This is likely going to cost people rewards they would have otherwise earned.
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    I noticed same thing used Nick fury and BWDO and not gaining fury... Makes for longer fights. See pic below no furies whole fight even once evade fails.

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Agree was exploring the same quest.. when I found these two bugs.. one persistent charge issue (nick fury) starts off the fight in phase 2. Issue 2 champs don't gain fury after failed evade
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

Hey there, passing along the information and video for the team to take a look at.

By the time, issue gets fixed last month quest will be over and we won't be able to explore and collect rewards.. @Kabam Zibiit pls get these issues solved by game team asap. Just 15 hours left...
  • Frank_stein066Frank_stein066 Posts: 8

Grima_094
    Mcoc ver 30.1.0
    Iphone7+ ver 14.3
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    Anyone know if this is fixed yet? Quest about to close & this makes clearing the last lanes a major major pain
  • Ace13aAce13a Posts: 3
    Still not working. Guess I’lljust power through.