**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Aun no puedo ingresar, cada vez queda menos tiempo!!
  • DgrousDgrous Posts: 1
    Not okey.
  • Plzzzz help me I am not able to find orange beta button..My game name is Vinay003007
  • @Kabam Miike plzzz help me I am not able to find orange button on home screen plzzzz help
  • JoCro72JoCro72 Posts: 18
    When I switch to beta it puts me into a new account. Like I'm starting the game from scratch.
  • AurynslegendAurynslegend Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    I can't log in when I press participate. This 8 hours ago and just now. zagfr5lfbp18.png
  • I still am unable to press the “Participate” button. Guess everything is still being slowly released to everyone?
  • BainBain Posts: 5
    Starting to get fed up with waiting can't even participate in beta event the buttons r not even highlighted for me to start the beta testing plz fix this.
  • CyberWolvzCyberWolvz Posts: 18
    8eptc9h32k0c.png
    Restarted several times and no go.

klbffgykju6k.png
  • BainBain Posts: 5
    8kaamz10q0st.png
  • aka1ebskm3vc.jpg
    Recieve this every time i login and im done with beta and did my survey havent been on beta in 12 hrs
  • I’m waiting to participate but still nothing happens yet.
  • JoCro72JoCro72 Posts: 18
    Now every time I open the app I start out in a new account. Have to manually log into my account every time.
  • IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    Is there a way to completely sign out from the beta testing? Almost 24hrs and both the survey and participate buttons are greyed out.. it's just too much useless clutter in the game for me
  • avidgameravidgamer Posts: 20
    1oihrz3b3fro.png
    Can't even participate
  • Tarun1108Tarun1108 Posts: 14
    Stash folder not visible anymore.
    sngjkjijvmim.jpeg
    dme04yh8psve.jpeg
  • No puedo accesar a la supermision
  • Ni yo an dado unos premios y nadie dice como lo an echo
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    I don't have access to my overflow chest in the main game.
  • pflht73lu8e9.png
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    HI , is it normal that I cannot access the beta yet?

are you guys still rolling the players little by little?
  • Been like this for 12 hours still won’t let me enter I press participate but then goes to another page saying unable to connect so what’s the point
  • 950ae0bzotla.png
  • Alex_sc11 wrote: »

We are still adding players. We expect to have everybody in and testing today!
  • Question? We were given all those resources to spend on Beta, but it doesn’t say anything about cats, if I use cats on these heroes will I get them back on the main server ?
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »

We are still adding players. We expect to have everybody in and testing today!

Thanks @Kabam Miike !
  • Question? We were given all those resources to spend on Beta, but it doesn’t say anything about cats, if I use cats on these heroes will I get them back on the main server ?

Any actions you take in the Beta Server will have no effect on your Live Account, so go ahead and rank them up, change your masteries, etc.
  • Thanks Mike !
  • SmtfrtSmtfrt Posts: 2
    I can 't cinnet to beta
  • wx5ry2regxb0.png
    A mi se sigue apareciendo el así no hay cambio desde ayer
This discussion has been closed.