**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Special Quests: Trials of the King

Comments

• GregorGregor Posts: 25
    What does the "Prey on the weak" node do?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    "WE ON NOW" that heading made me cringe and really made me uncomfortable. I do not know why you would assume that would be the vernacular used by the people of Wakanda
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    The fact that you are giving a chance (even if it was a small one) to win a new champ like Killmonger off a monthly quest is amazing...

very interesting mechanic, looking forward to trying it out
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Whoever made the Wisdom day nodes, you are pure evil and I hope you know that

That's been a node before. I remember Elektra having it in an Act 4 quest.

I am well aware of this, and the expert difficulty has it with Bane. This pure evil

Just hit while they are stunned and you will never see the effect of that node...
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
    Yessssss!!

This sounds awesome! Love the trials concept!
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Kabam Miike please tell me hulk is coming feb 1 before killmonger..it’s the last feautred hero we can use 15k on and he looks like a heavy damage dealer opposed to killmonger who looks more defensive
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Will the boost remain or will they expire on the 7th day? I.e can I store them maybe and use 3 stacks of each boost in week 3 for example?
  • That's Awesome Guys
  • I am very happy
  • Wildpants wrote: »
    Will the boost remain or will they expire on the 7th day? I.e can I store them maybe and use 3 stacks of each boost in week 3 for example?

You can keep them, because they won't expire, but you won't be able to use more than one of the same boost at a time. For instance, you won't be able to use 3 Essence of Heart at once. Just like other boosts in the game.
  • s3ds3d Posts: 1
    ✌🏼
  • CosmicAymarCosmicAymar Posts: 73
    edited January 2018
    looks great, Im hoping to get kilmonger as a 4 star!
  • Que padre para.cuando.sera.esa prueba
  • Woow new super power
  • Great to hear that
  • WdalshikhWdalshikh Posts: 1
    Love it
  • 😎 l
  • AJRMAJRM Posts: 1
    It’s great