**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    So will u be able to play the event multiple times per day, with different champs to avoid cooldown period or will there be a limit to how many times the mode can be entered per day?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    What would happen if one player can’t beat an opponent and gets stuck, but the other powers through and beats the boss? Does that count as beating the room or do both need to get to the end
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Delta_14 wrote: »
    How many Dark Artifacts will be required to purchase one of the special 3*/4*/5* crystals?

How many Dark Artifacts will each difficulty of dungeon pay out?

So, you don't earn Dark Artifacts directly from the Dungeons themselves, but from the Milestones associated with the Infinity Dungeons. The difficulty that you play will determine how many points your receive, so this is a little bit of a complicated question.

If you're a top level player, and able to take on Difficulty 6, you'll need to beat Room 3 approximately 3-4 times to hit the top Milestone every day.

So, can we infer that there are 3 rooms max total that you need to go through until that team is now done? Which means, you need to start a new quest with a new team for the next 3 room quest?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    This what makes me mad

"If you plan on healing up before you take on the next Encounter, remember that your Quest and Alliance Potions will not be usable in Dungeons. Infinity Dungeons will use mode specific Potions and Revives. You’ll be able to find Dungeon Revives in 3-Day Alliance Event Milestones, and Dungeons Potions have a small chance of dropping when you beat an enemy in a Dungeon. We will also be including a small amount of Dungeons Items in a welcome message when Dungeons launches."

You guys should know not every alliance will do the 3 day event how is that fair to others??? Yes my alliance does some 3 day events but point is you making content that is aimed to ppl who have no jobs or lifes at all
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    So if we have a deep roster we can play these rooms as many times as possible?

Also I’m assuming when said champs are ‘cooling down’ that won’t effect their regular arena cooldown correct?
  • Zer0bits wrote: »
    So will u be able to play the event multiple times per day, with different champs to avoid cooldown period or will there be a limit to how many times the mode can be entered per day?

You can use all of your Champions! There is no limit to how many times you can enter.
  • What would happen if one player can’t beat an opponent and gets stuck, but the other powers through and beats the boss? Does that count as beating the room or do both need to get to the end

Only one of you need to beat the Boss, so it does count as beating the Room, but it's definitely going to be much harder this way!
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Can we push back the start of war season 2? Lol. Seems like a lot will be going on next month.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    About the cooldown of champions after we finished the round 1 of the map and proceed to the round 2 the champion you used in round 1 will cooldown? Can we ask what is the ratings of the round 1 map and going to round 2 map?
  • NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Delta_14 wrote: »
    How many Dark Artifacts will be required to purchase one of the special 3*/4*/5* crystals?

How many Dark Artifacts will each difficulty of dungeon pay out?

So, you don't earn Dark Artifacts directly from the Dungeons themselves, but from the Milestones associated with the Infinity Dungeons. The difficulty that you play will determine how many points your receive, so this is a little bit of a complicated question.

If you're a top level player, and able to take on Difficulty 6, you'll need to beat Room 3 approximately 3-4 times to hit the top Milestone every day.

So, can we infer that there are 3 rooms max total that you need to go through until that team is now done? Which means, you need to start a new quest with a new team for the next 3 room quest?

That is up to you. You can keep going past the 3rd room if you'd like to gain even more points with the same team, but the difficulty will increase!
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Sounds very cool and very different, thanks for the creativity kabam!
  • So if we have a deep roster we can play these rooms as many times as possible?

Also I’m assuming when said champs are ‘cooling down’ that won’t effect their regular arena cooldown correct?

Correct and correct!
  • Are we looking at an Infinite Number of rooms to fight through, so long as we choose to keep going? I’d love to see how far people can get, and if there are, how the rewards scale.

There are an infinite amount of rooms, but while you can keep playing for more and more gold, the best rewards associated with Infinity Dungeons are from Milestones. After hitting all of those, there won't be more Infinity Dust or Dark Artifacts until the next day.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    What are all the milestones, point-wise? I assume there is no need to continue doing the dungeon after getting the last milestone each day, right? You’ll only get gold? And how many points do you get for doing all 6 rooms in a dungeon?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So are the crystals like all the possible champs in one 5* pool 4* pool and 3* pool. Or is it like Grandmaster crystals where its kne crystal that contains 3 4 and 5 star champions.
  • nameplas wrote: »
    Does the amount of gold increase as we get into harder fights or is it fixed as in the screenshots of the announcement thread?

The Gold stays static. The amount is determined by which Difficulty level you choose, but the amount does not increase.
  • DrikinhooDrikinhoo Posts: 21
    How many rooms will there be if we never want to quit and go to the end ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Are there different types of crystals that reset each day? Or is there only one type of crystal with no changes to the champions in it?
  • Will champion persistent charges carry from one dungeon to the next (assuming you don't quit)?

They do indeed!
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    How many rooms we can do more that 10 rooms in 1 day is possible? Let say i can face even its difficult as u said because for me there is no difficult quest as long as you have a units
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Can we know what sort of champs will be in the 5* crystal. Is there a ratio of great, good and garbage champs that is predetermined?
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    I'm still waiting for a clear answer on how will you determine who gets to see what crystals. Will it be by overall pi or prestige or what? I'm curious to see how it works.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    By strongest players what exactly do you mean? Is it based on lvl or total pi?

I would like to know this as well. Wonder if they mean players with strongest wallets are able to get the 5* crystals. I consider myself decently strong, but don't know what Kabam considers me.

I think all crystals should be available to everyone, not just the "strongest players". "Weaker players" will probably have a hard time getting enough to purchase the 5* anyways. I hate it when everything caters to make the strong stronger, but I get that it is a business and the strongest players have spent a ton of money.

Edit: I know I'm nowhere near as strong as a lot of people, but I'm at the point where I don't care as much about 4* crystals and definitely not 3*.
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    If you decide to go to next room, but fail, do you lose both gold rewards and points or do you get to keep event points you earned from previous rooms?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    So what kind of rewards can we expect? 6* star shards, 5* AGs, T5 Basics, T2 Alphas?
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    What are all the milestones, point-wise? I assume there is no need to continue doing the dungeon after getting the last milestone each day, right? You’ll only get gold? And how many points do you get for doing all 6 rooms in a dungeon?

Sorry, I got confused. I now know there’s not just 6 times you can advance, but 6 difficulties, and that points are given according to your rating and difficulty chosen. But I would still like to know how many milestones there are and how many points are needed for them. After you guys tell us more about Infinity Dust and these new crystals, I’d like to know how many of these are obtained in the milestones, too.