**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• Amonthir wrote: »
    Seems very interesting, although a 12.5 minute time limit per room is an odd number.

This is based on the 3 minute limit for each fight, and loading times for some lower end devices.
  • nameplas wrote: »
    Hey Everybody!

We've just released this video that might also help answer some of your questions! If you've got a few minutes, I suggest giving it a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoMbVUBvJaI

That was a nice video, is there a possibility that we get same class opponents in consecutive days? Let's say i got mutant and tech champs today, can i get both of them tomorrow? At least any one? Or no?

There are 3 themes that rotate daily. They are Science and Tech, Mutant and Mystic, and Skill and Cosmic. There's no chance of repeating two days in a row because those are not random.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Seems very interesting, although a 12.5 minute time limit per room is an odd number.

This is based on the 3 minute limit for each fight, and loading times for some lower end devices.

So, like AQ and AW, we can "time out" and lose half our health?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg
    Saw this on YouTube, an example of the 5* crystal. Just out of curiosity, what is the absolute max value of Dark artefacts one can obtain over the whole event, 27k seems like a lot for a crystal. What’s the max per day and max over the whole event?

Also, is there actually a max on how many of each crystal I can purchase? For example if I wanted to get star Lord really bad, would I be able to buy 2 of these crystals for 54k shards or is it only 1 available?

27k is a lot, but if you're able to hit every milestones every day, you should be able to get 3 of the 5-Star Crystals. You are able to purchase the crystal multiple times, so you could theoretically buy the same Crystal 3 times.

You did remind me of something important that I should probably call out. Notice that the Champions in the Top Prizes are blue. The crystals contain Basic Champions. Duplicating them will only give 1 Signature level, and no Shards, etc.

You might want to put this in the 1st post of this topic, it’s pretty important with regards to expectations towards rewards from this event/feature.
    More ot, pretty curious how this new feature plays out :smile:

• BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    The rewards format seems overly complicated. We don't need another type of in game 'currency'
  • edited April 2018
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg
    Saw this on YouTube, an example of the 5* crystal. Just out of curiosity, what is the absolute max value of Dark artefacts one can obtain over the whole event, 27k seems like a lot for a crystal. What’s the max per day and max over the whole event?

Also, is there actually a max on how many of each crystal I can purchase? For example if I wanted to get star Lord really bad, would I be able to buy 2 of these crystals for 54k shards or is it only 1 available?

27k is a lot, but if you're able to hit every milestones every day, you should be able to get 3 of the 5-Star Crystals. You are able to purchase the crystal multiple times, so you could theoretically buy the same Crystal 3 times.

You did remind me of something important that I should probably call out. Notice that the Champions in the Top Prizes are blue. The crystals contain Basic Champions. Duplicating them will only give 1 Signature level, and no Shards, etc.

You might want to put this in the 1st post of this topic, it’s pretty important with regards to expectations towards rewards from this event/feature.
    More ot, pretty curious how this new feature plays out :smile:

Just did!
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

So if you have all the champs in the crystal, that crystal is literally equal to One sig stone/ Awakening gem??
  • Bosley wrote: »
    The rewards format seems overly complicated. We don't need another type of in game 'currency'

From time to time, we introduce special temporary currencies.We try not to do this very often, because we know it can be complicated or confusing, but in this case we think it's a special event that is worth it!
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

Maybe bump up to 15-20 to give some time for discussion between the people running it? People who don't need much will still go through under the 12.5m previous limit as they would have, but as you delve deeper into your roster, you may need more time to discuss which links to drop. I don't want the time limit to be maximum fight time plus a few extra seconds for those on Droid, I want some time to get with my buddy about things. Even with quick chat, gonna be times you need to talk more in-depth depending upon the nodes + remaining champs.
  • Amonthir wrote: »

Maybe bump up to 15-20 to give some time for discussion between the people running it? People who don't need much will still go through under the 12.5m previous limit as they would have, but as you delve deeper into your roster, you may need more time to discuss which links to drop. I don't want the time limit to be maximum fight time plus a few extra seconds for those on Droid, I want some time to get with my buddy about things. Even with quick chat, gonna be times you need to talk more in-depth depending upon the nodes + remaining champs.

Totally understand that! But this isn't Maximum Fight time, plus few extra seconds. While there are 3 fights in the Room, there are 2 fights that could take the full 3 minutes, while the last fight will either only take 30 seconds (because the link nodes have been taken down, and where that 30 seconds is coming from) or you'll know right away who needs to take it on because you're the only player left in the room.
    edited April 2018
    Gotcha, I read your post and looked back at map, I thought there were more fights. 12.5 it is then! =D
    So, more useful line of chatter: when can we see what we will be able to purchase with Infinity Dust? Hopefully an Infinity Compression Device to press that dust into a Stone?
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Are champions that we have in AW defence/attack, AQ ineligible to go into these dungeons? As this is going to spread us pretty thin with 432 things to do simultaneously
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

So if you have all the champs in the crystal, that crystal is literally equal to One sig stone/ Awakening gem??

Yeah if you have the champion it’s an awakening gem, if you have the champ duped it’s a sig stone. But there are 3 different crystals that will be circulating so it’s unlikely you have all 30 champions duped.
    Breenio wrote: »
    Are champions that we have in AW defence/attack, AQ ineligible to go into these dungeons? As this is going to spread us pretty thin with 432 things to do simultaneously

It is stated in the announcement that champs will be usable in the IDs no matter where else they are being used. You can fight that AW boss with the same champ you are rolling through IDs with.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike sorry if it’s been answered, but is there a cap on the rewards? Or for instance could me and a friend keep recharging champs all day and get tons of artifacts/dust all day?

Or once you get the top milestone you might aswell stop?

There won’t be any chests or anything on paths in the quests no?
  • @Kabam Miike sorry if it’s been answered, but is there a cap on the rewards? Or for instance could me and a friend keep recharging champs all day and get tons of artifacts/dust all day?

Or once you get the top milestone you might aswell stop?

There won’t be any chests or anything on paths in the quests no?

There are no Chests or anything of the like. Once you've hit all the Milestones, you'll have collected the biggest part of the rewards, and you can probably stop.

That being said, this is the first Mode we've added where, if you just want to play with a friend, you can! You'll only be getting a small bit of Gold for every room you complete, but you can play as long as you want!
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Breenio wrote: »

It is stated in the announcement that champs will be usable in the IDs no matter where else they are being used. You can fight that AW boss with the same champ you are rolling through IDs with.

Thanks for that must have missed it in all the reading
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    If we have infinite rooms and might hit opponents who have LOL health maybe......will the time to complete map increase based on difficulty level, it's hard to defeat high health champs within the mentioned time...
    @Kabam Miike
  • we can play easy
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Are we looking at an Infinite Number of rooms to fight through, so long as we choose to keep going? I’d love to see how far people can get, and if there are, how the rewards scale.

There are an infinite amount of rooms, but while you can keep playing for more and more gold, the best rewards associated with Infinity Dungeons are from Milestones. After hitting all of those, there won't be more Infinity Dust or Dark Artifacts until the next day.

Are there any rank rewards or is it just milestones ?
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Can we have a list of the prestige requirements for each of the 3, 4, and 5-star crystals?

Can we also have a list of each pool for the crystals?
  • on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    This sounds awesome...but...please tell me you have some form of system recovery/compensation system. This game is plagued with connection issues and missing out on these rewards will suck
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    How will matchmaking with a stranger work? I'm 6k+ prestige with a 446k+ roster and would like to run dungeons with people similar to my account level. :smile:
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Anyway we can get a list of the rewards we can possibly get?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike if some champs are in AQ/AW can they still be used here?

I am assuming yes, but confirmation would be nice!

I’ve just scrolled through all pages and not seen it asked/answered, if it had been... sorry!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This sounds fantastic! Very interesting. Once you get past all the milestones, if you decide to keep playing to see how far you can get is there still a penalty for eventually failing to get through a room?
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    @Kabam Miike if some champs are in AQ/AW can they still be used here?

I am assuming yes, but confirmation would be nice!

I’ve just scrolled through all pages and not seen it asked/answered, if it had been... sorry!

Yes you can use them no matter where they are. They already answered this mane
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    How will matchmaking with a stranger work? I'm 6k+ prestige with a 446k+ roster and would like to run dungeons with people similar to my account level. :smile:

For high level players, it might be a risk to do the stranger matching. Probably best to stick to alliance mates and friends. Can always go to global chat and check out peoples profiles before going into the dungeon with them. That being said, I'm sure they will most likely match you with someone similar.