**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Things are getting out of hands now , this is the time Kabam should come up with something!!

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Addressing to all the moderators : the game is not supporting any functions properly, block doesn't work , dash back doesn't work , now if opponent use his special, my champs pushed back almost three dash back, I am playing like an amateur in the game , getting hits , I almost get knocked out in heroic mode , I am not a pro. Player but playing this game for almost an year and I know the basic how to block and evade , but recently these bugs and issues made me think why I am still playing when the game is not functioning properly.

AQ and AW we use heals and potions more often cause we can't block , or evade. Fourm is filled with bugs and issues everyone is saying that we are having issues with basic functions, which are essential for every player it doesn't matter players are skilled or not.

I am posting this now cause resolution of the issues will take time and we all need something which gives us hope .... I understand the situation and not making it any worse for you guys.

This is not a complaint it's a suggestion .

Comments

• Options
    Hope you read this and do something, so that we all get a satisfactory response, it's really getting hard to understand what is wrong or right, just give us some hope so that we all don't lose interest. Thanks
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    My game including parry block evade all work. I've had a single crash in the past months so no it is not everyone. Drop the hyperbole, its sad. What device do you use to play?
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    There has been a number of times when champs are unresponsive with this new update, after combos and specials. Further the parry timing seems off or different than the last update. Most of these issues have been brought up in the bugs and suggestion sections, but I haven't seen any response yet on them from the moderators. Im playing on iOS update on iPhon6+
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    My game including parry block evade all work. I've had a single crash in the past months so no it is not everyone. Drop the hyperbole, its sad. What device do you use to play?

iPad Air 2 , latest iOS , I have images that can show what exactly we all are facing, but then e lose our focus and get into the discussion of issues and problems, and that's not my intent with this post ,the issues aren't imaginary, it is happening and troubling a lot , blocking is a basic function and that should work.
  • Options
    FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104

Drop the smartmouth (like ever) and accept that some folks have issues that you don't, and count your blessings. It's even more sad. Some have issues no matter what device they play on.
  • Options
    Hi guys , keep this post clean so that we get a response, my only intent from this post is to get a response where we can see that there is still hope left and we can continue play this game and enjoy. For accusations and allegations we can start a different post but that will not give us the answers that we seek now. Thanks for understanding.
  • Options
    Fthewigg wrote: »

Drop the smartmouth (like ever) and accept that some folks have issues that you don't, and count your blessings. It's even more sad. Some have issues no matter what device they play on.
    I never denied his issues or problems I denied the assertion it is universal. The hyperbole lessens the credibility of the issue a mid reading this could easily dismiss the complaint after playing on their device because there is no issue, it's pointed out for his benefit 'cause honestly idgaf. Stop white knighting.
  • Options
    Xthea9 wrote: »

iPad Air 2 , latest iOS , I have images that can show what exactly we all are facing, but then e lose our focus and get into the discussion of issues and problems, and that's not my intent with this post ,the issues aren't imaginary, it is happening and troubling a lot , blocking is a basic function and that should work.
    Pics help illustrate the problem and are absent hyperbole and bias. Would probably serve your cause to provide them. Right now for all we know the problems you have with blocking are the result of basic game function that prohibits you from chaining multiple moves like a full combo into an enemies block and thinking you won't be smacked back for it.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I agree and i'm starting to think they don't care about this game at all or us lately. Considering the state that they this game leave in and the fact that they constantly ignore our posts and say something is "fixed" or being investigated when it's cleary not.

We've described the issues, we've submitted images and videos that cleary show how messed up the game is and yet the issues persist and have been for months with no signs of getting better in fact in a lot of cases the game has gotten worse.

When we attack our champs are supposed to attack, when we power hit they're supposed to do it (not do it by themselves randomly), when we block they're supposed to block, when we swipe back they're supposed to move back, when we don't move then they shouldn't move, when we evade they're supposed to evade, when I tap the special then they're supposed to use it.

I am also tired of all those and getting my champs faces because they won't respond to my inputs and I really wish they would fix it instead of making empty promises.

All they're doing is milking the cow as much as they can while they work on their new project. They clearly don't care about this game and it's community.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    I agree and i'm starting to think they don't care about this game at all or us lately. Considering the state that they this game leave in and the fact that they constantly ignore our posts and say something is "fixed" or being investigated when it's cleary not.

We've described the issues, we've submitted images and videos that cleary show how messed up the game is and yet the issues persist and have been for months with no signs of getting better in fact in a lot of cases the game has gotten worse.

When we attack our champs are supposed to attack, when we power hit they're supposed to do it (not do it by themselves randomly), when we block they're supposed to block, when we swipe back they're supposed to move back, when we don't move then they shouldn't move, when we evade they're supposed to evade, when I tap the special then they're supposed to use it.

I am also tired of all those and getting my champs faces because they won't respond to my inputs and I really wish they would fix it instead of making empty promises.

All they're doing is milking the cow as much as they can while they work on their new project. They clearly don't care about this game and it's community.

IDK, maybe they do care but are just not capable of properly programming and testing the game. Its like my dog when he is home alone, he cares about the groundhogs tearing up my back lawn, but he is just not capable of opening the door to do anything about it. So assuming they don't care isn't really fair.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

I never denied his issues or problems I denied the assertion it is universal. The hyperbole lessens the credibility of the issue a mid reading this could easily dismiss the complaint after playing on their device because there is no issue, it's pointed out for his benefit 'cause honestly idgaf. Stop white knighting.

Wow, you don't experience something and thus it is hyperbole.
  • Options

Pics help illustrate the problem and are absent hyperbole and bias. Would probably serve your cause to provide them. Right now for all we know the problems you have with blocking are the result of basic game function that prohibits you from chaining multiple moves like a full combo into an enemies block and thinking you won't be smacked back for it.

Yeah, blocking is one of the issue that is more prominent, and I am playing this game for almost an year now so I know few basic things about parry and block, I use to play heroic mode on auto and complete 100% on auto mode. But now I have recently noticed that in few fights your champ is just getting hits without any block, I know auto it's reliable so I always use my rank 5 champs so that my AI has always on plus side.

I don't know what's is your point here, what device you use and how many hours in a day you play. Cause , it's human tendency that it adapts the changes and adjust , when u see a issue you just look for work around and u adapt easily, then for you it's not an issue anymore. Which is really a good n impressive method but not everyone thinks and work like that, there is always a other side of the coin. I see both.
  • Options
    Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Experiencing same issues.
  • Options
    This is getting somewhere else , my point is we all know there are issues,bugs , problems, for few they are fine with it but most of us are waiting for resolutions , but while we are waiting and still playing, Kabam should come up with something to easy out this waiting period and give us the hope that they exists and looking out for us. I am sure they will find the resolutions soon and fix the problems, but till then we should stop playing the game.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    MikeHock wrote: »

Wow, you don't experience something and thus it is hyperbole.

Actually, this is hyperbole: "Fourm is filled with bugs and issues everyone is saying that we are having issues with basic functions, which are essential for every player it doesn't matter players are skilled or not" and "I am posting this now cause resolution of the issues will take time and we all need something which gives us hope."

The OP actually says: "I have images that can show what exactly we all are facing, but then e lose our focus and get into the discussion of issues and problems, and that's not my intent with this post ,the issues aren't imaginary, it is happening and troubling a lot , blocking is a basic function and that should work." In other words, the OP is explicitly saying that they are not trying to discuss the issues themselves, but rather the fact that the issues are widespread and need to be addressed because they are impacting "everyone." Even allowing for some exaggeration, these problems apparently aren't even affecting a majority of players.

If someone wants to discuss a specific technical issue, that discussion is valid no matter how many other players are experiencing the issue. Many issues affect only a small percentage of players. But if someone wants to assert the position that problems are widespread, then it is relevant whether many other players experience those problems, and if a large percentage do not appear to, then it is entirely appropriate to assert that that person would be wrong.

To be clear, if the OP said "these problems are affecting me strongly and its making the game unplayable for me" that might be an exaggeration, but I wouldn't call it hyperbole unless I had some evidence that the OP was wildly exaggerating. At the moment, I don't. But that's not the OP's position. The OP's position is that the problems they are facing don't need to be discussed because it should be a given that they are widespread, and his suggestion is that Kabam work on them harder. That makes the question of how widespread and how debilitating those problems actual are entire fair game.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Heck, I'm using a last generation Ipad and I have absolutely none of these issues. It's clear to me that, no, the bugs are not as widespread as the OP claims. To demand fixes because 'everyone' is being affected by the bugs is nonsense. If I were in Kabam's shoes, I'd be in a bit of a sticky mess here. I guarantee you about half of the 'bugs' reported here are either not bugs at all or people trolling. Some of them are quite valid, like the power burn glitch that popped up last night. But Kabam's only got a limited amount of developers and mods, especially considering Netmarble took them over and has not fully integrated them into the Netmarble name.

What I'm saying is, they're probably overwhelmed. If you would stop panicking and demanding everything be fixed NOW, and calmly worked with them with the issues that you claim are affecting you, perhaps they can be more efficient, because I would be downright frazzled trying to keep up with everyone's claims.
  • Options
    @DNA3000 - well I can make it simple - when you use "bug" in technical term , this means something is broken in the system. The system is game frame, if I say blocking is a issue , that means the game backs function it's working properly, now to confirm that this is a issue we need same identical two issues that shows blocking is a problem, as we are end users of the game , so we test it and let our feedback that it's an issue or not, that part is done , in this forum in various posts and in various ways. Kabam has feedback on the issues .

When developers work on the issue they will identify the volume of the issue, we are not in the position to discuss the volumes.

• Options
    YoMoves wrote: »
    Heck, I'm using a last generation Ipad and I have absolutely none of these issues. It's clear to me that, no, the bugs are not as widespread as the OP claims. To demand fixes because 'everyone' is being affected by the bugs is nonsense. If I were in Kabam's shoes, I'd be in a bit of a sticky mess here. I guarantee you about half of the 'bugs' reported here are either not bugs at all or people trolling. Some of them are quite valid, like the power burn glitch that popped up last night. But Kabam's only got a limited amount of developers and mods, especially considering Netmarble took them over and has not fully integrated them into the Netmarble name.

What I'm saying is, they're probably overwhelmed. If you would stop panicking and demanding everything be fixed NOW, and calmly worked with them with the issues that you claim are affecting you, perhaps they can be more efficient, because I would be downright frazzled trying to keep up with everyone's claims.

Read the original post then comment, you might change your views. Thanks

• Options
    Just because two users cite it as an 'issue' does not make it an issue if devs cannot replicate the problem. It's entirely possible for two players to THINK they have the same bug when in reality they do not. And to be honest, I again believe many of the claims here to be false. Some are more obvious than others, granted, but if not everyone is having the problem, it's entirely possible it is a connection issue or a problem with the device itself.
  • Options
    Just because two users cite it as an 'issue' does not make it an issue if devs cannot replicate the problem. It's entirely possible for two players to THINK they have the same bug when in reality they do not. And to be honest, I again believe many of the claims here to be false. Some are more obvious than others, granted, but if not everyone is having the problem, it's entirely possible it is a connection issue or a problem with the device itself.

Lol, slow down think and then write two identical issues means ,system is replicating the same situation twice , if that is not a normal function then it's a bug , it's not two people.... what do you do buddy , it's simple first step in technology.... I can't explain to you if u didn't get this
  • Options
    Discussion of issues was not the intent of this post so I request please don't get into the discussion of the issues.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I read the post and I disagree with it. Simple, really. I think that there is no need for this post whatsoever, as the premise is incorrect in the first place and it's highly unlikely your 'call to action' could have any effect whatsoever. If the mods are working on issues, then this post isn't gonna make them work faster. If they're obstinately refusing to, which I doubt, then this post isn't gonna change their minds.
  • Options
    I have had a few issues with my characters block not working, movements not working.

And at my level at least the vs fights matchmaking seems to ahve really stepped up a notch in terms of the teams that you are put up against.
  • Options
    I read the post and I disagree with it. Simple, really. I think that there is no need for this post whatsoever, as the premise is incorrect in the first place and it's highly unlikely your 'call to action' could have any effect whatsoever. If the mods are working on issues, then this post isn't gonna make them work faster. If they're obstinately refusing to, which I doubt, then this post isn't gonna change their minds.

Thanks !!
  • Options

Yeah, blocking is one of the issue that is more prominent, and I am playing this game for almost an year now so I know few basic things about parry and block, I use to play heroic mode on auto and complete 100% on auto mode. But now I have recently noticed that in few fights your champ is just getting hits without any block, I know auto it's reliable so I always use my rank 5 champs so that my AI has always on plus side.

I don't know what's is your point here, what device you use and how many hours in a day you play. Cause , it's human tendency that it adapts the changes and adjust , when u see a issue you just look for work around and u adapt easily, then for you it's not an issue anymore. Which is really a good n impressive method but not everyone thinks and work like that, there is always a other side of the coin. I see both.
    To clarify your blocking issue it thst when using auto fight in heroic mode your champion does not block enough?
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Yo moves, i can tell you for a fact that many people are experiencing the problems the op has presented. I mean isnt the constant new threads about new bugs not enough proof for you that "only 2 people" have these issues is not a valid statement
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    YO moves, go play on an andriod device, come back & let us no how enjoyable it was for you. If you can manage to get by the 5 min loading screens
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    IPad mini 4 and gameplay sucks. It got worse with 14 and then again with the last update.