**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    FXNShadowFXNShadow Posts: 23
    How did you get the beta I've heard nothing is it in private messages
  • Options
    FXNShadowFXNShadow Posts: 23
    Ah ok thank you ill try that
  • Options
    FarinosFarinos Posts: 54
    Samsung s7 edge is on its way out so bought a huawei p10 lite for back up
    They're both running Android 7 but the huawei won't connect when on Wi-Fi but Samsung does
    Sky broadband is service provider
  • Options
    S8, Android 7.0. How is this still not fixed?! I can't play using mobile data at home and it's unlimited
  • Options
    Can we have an update please?
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Are you going to address this problem? You're supposed to get this fixed. Do your job. Thank you.
  • Options
    So still no update from @Kabam Miike or anyone .... please update!
  • Options
    It's not getting better infact it's getting worse
    cxrw5t7bfuef.png
  • Options
    Also still having to use a VPN app to play but carnt raise a ticket to kabam through the game. Managed one run through uncollected before losing connection again for a whole day. No solid ways around the issue. Carnt download beta no response to my attempt to contact so I can get the beta. Almost a full month with no resolution and pretty appalling management from kabam by way of updates. Roll on 17.0.4 so someone else has issues.
  • Options
    Banner31Banner31 Posts: 8
    Its been very frustrating to play since the last update. Iv been having connection issues on both Wifi and Data. Is there any update going to be released to address this issue? This is my third post on the same issue

- Samsung S8+
    - Android 7.0
    - Etisalat (Service Provider)
    - Several failed attempts to connect to the game using WiFi and cellular connection since last update
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Yes i have, ( Problems connecting to network. Please check you connection)

I have tried to reinstall the game twice, since i keep getting error pop up notifications asking to force close the game, even though i'm not gaming at that moment.

Please advise @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    MaximusIIMaximusII Posts: 15
    No connection issue on android 8 , tested with custom Rom,but all android 7 roms are having issues
  • Options
    IrcIrc Posts: 14
    Hi im a beta tester for few games.. i would like to be a beta tester for Mcoc plz thanks
  • Options
    And there is no fix announced Coming with update 17.2? Thats ridiculous. :'(@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rose @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    MaximusIIMaximusII Posts: 15
    I'm not playing that much anymore, can't finish a fight without issues...
  • Options
    It's been fixed 😊
  • Options
    So after the most recent update I can confirm that I can connect to the game on WiFi again. However after some people couldn't play the game for 3 weeks straight I'm surprised to see no forum update about any compensation give to those people. I was able to access the game via mobile data but some people missed out on most of the Kings trial so I think they deserve compensation for it
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

The fix for this issue has gone live with the 17.1 game update today (Feb. 27). Thank you all for your patience as we worked on a resolution. And an extra special thanks to everyone who contributed as a beta tester as we were testing the fix. We appreciate all of your help!
This discussion has been closed.