Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• ISO8LegionaireISO8Legionaire Member Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike , any news?
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Member Posts: 68
    Just a few more thoughts. A lot of people here are on Sky Broadband.... But not all of us. People are getting issues on mobile data too. Furthermore, the connectivity issue happened as soon as I upgraded to 17.0.2. I've not done anything to my WiFi or Broadband and there's nothing wrong with it either. People are talking about Beta testing and wot not but the solution is pretty simple - update 17.0.2 created this Connectivity Issue. Reversing back to 17.0 will likely cure the issues for 99% of people posting here. Alternatively, whoever put the update together simply needs to look at the parameters they've changed relating to Connectivity in 17.0.2 and correct them. They were playing with something relating to the T Mobile issue. However, u cannot "Rob Peter to pay Paul". This needs looking at quick. No other mobile app that I have used has ever given me Connectivity Issues like this game has. It's telling me I have Internet issues when I haven't and causing Force Closes when I'm not even playing the game (MCOC has stopped working do u want to send report error). Again, I hope and pray that someone in Kabam at a high level, is reading this post and giving 'Connectivity Issues' a top priority. Good luck Kabam and everyone else too!
  • ISO8LegionaireISO8Legionaire Member Posts: 9
    I tried reinstalling the game. Connection was fine but then is popped up and it crashed and I've been getting the connection issue ever sensems9ki2hdz34d.png
  • BrentheousPrimeBrentheousPrime Member Posts: 1
    Is this with everyone?
  • Jokush85Jokush85 Member Posts: 28
    Same here
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Which network are you using? I'm on boost Mobile/Sprint and can get on fine it's just for awhile now I get random connection issues with full bars and it's only this game that's having issues and I know it's not my network or my phone or my wifi.
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Member Posts: 68
    I've used almost 1 GB of my monthly mobile data Allowance in 7 days. Gunna run out pretty soon.
  • nyTuonyTuo Member Posts: 2
    WIFI: Google Wifi, model : AC-1304
    Wifi connects to 2.4 GHz because Google Wifi uses USA 5GHz channels, phone and tablet is EU version

Devices:
    1. OnePlus 3 ( A3003 )
    - ROM USED - http://downloads.oneplus.net/oneplus-3/oneplus_3_oxygenos_5.0.1/ ( Android 8.0.0 ) + SuperSU v2.82 SR5
    - on wifi it's almost impossible to play
    - on 4G mobile data is very annoying every 10-15 minute - network problem ( Country: Bulgaria, Operator: Vivacom )

2. Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 ( 2014 Edition ), model - SM-P605
    - ROM USED - https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-note-101/SM-P605/BGL/download/P605XXU1EQB2/127535/ ( Android 5.1.1 ) + SuperSU
    - on wifi it's almost impossible to play
    - on 4G mobile data didn't try

Issue is for 17.0.2 version, with 17.0.0 no problem
  • JokerIsAceJokerIsAce Member Posts: 1
    I've not been able to log in properly and play since I updated the game to 17.0.2 which has been just under a week now. This is really frustrating on not being able to play. Even the Maintenance's hasn't do anything to resolve the issue. It's technically robbing people out of Resources in game, and I would like to know why it's talking so long to resolve this issue. Before I updated to 17.0.2 it was working perfectly fine.

Phone: Sony Xperia L1
    Android version: 7.0
    Connection: Sky WiFi
  • Hippy121Hippy121 Member Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike why has there not been a resolution to this problem yet? Can't you just revert back to 17.0.0 which works fine?
  • SimplyidostuffSimplyidostuff Member Posts: 24
    nnj1lyr0qpi2.png
    After doing arena on mobile data but then I get kicked out again and now can't get back in on data. When will this be fixed it's been almost a week now this is beyond stupid now.
  • PikaRushaPikaRusha Member Posts: 6
    Eu queria saber por faz duas semanas que nao resebemos o primiaçao de recrutador
  • Keith_1979Keith_1979 Member Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Why has there been no update to what's happening? Nearly 7 days of loss of ability to earn units and rewards through solo and alliance quests / events etc .... what compensation is going to be given??
  • Jebus1985Jebus1985 Member Posts: 21
    Day 7
  • HartmannHartmann Member Posts: 14
    kuporiid3848.png
    And I use sky broadband
  • TurbokillerTurbokiller Member Posts: 27
    Is there any computer boffin on here or should I say tech savy that can work out why this update has killed so many on sky fiber its bonkers
  • melliebeanzmelliebeanz Member Posts: 1
    The game has been virtually unplayable. I've used my Google ID for over 3 years. I finally got a kabam ID to use the forum, because it's been that bad. I had to reconnect/start over 4 times just to create a kabam account that only asked for an email address and password. I also get notifications here and there telling me that the app has stopped working, do I want to close or wait. This only happens when the app has not been played for hours and has appeared to be closed that entire time.

- Device make and model Nexus 6P (unrooted, purchased directly from Google)
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number Android 7.1.1
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable) TMobile and Verizon FiOS WiFi
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection? I've tried both.
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Makes no difference.

Although I typically use a VPN, not using it doesn't make a difference. In all the time I've played this game, I've never had anything close to this level of difficulty trying to connect/play.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Member Posts: 292
    Happens trying to connect, trying to play and even mid game.

l8cdhgz2ajvl.png
    xt7n02ipz94e.png
    edited February 2018
    Keep getting dropped from mobile data now, if we don't get at least some compensation for having a broken game for 7 days then I'll be really disappointed @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Animal_ShelterAnimal_Shelter Member Posts: 7
    7 days... I am able to log-in on wi-fi about 1 out of every 25 log in attempts. It only stays logged in for about 3 minutes. I was able able to log into Mobile data before... Now even that is a **** shoot. And it doesnt last more than 3 or 4 minutes. What should I do... Guidance please Kabam.... I am getting very frustrated. Patience is not limitless for all of us experiencing this.
  • drom2kdrom2k Member Posts: 1
    any adblocking apps installed ? if so, problems still there when deactivating them ?
  • mvk1996mvk1996 Member Posts: 55
    I got the 17.0.3 beta and the game is working fine. No connection issues. I think kabam should push it for everyone ASAP
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    mvk1996 wrote: »
    I got the 17.0.3 beta and the game is working fine. No connection issues. I think kabam should push it for everyone ASAP

I got offered it but haven't actually been given it.
    Glad it works though
    Mine is actually working on WiFi on 17.0.2 today for the first time in 6 days.
    Definitely not on beta, I've checked
    Lewisjanes wrote: »
    How do you get beta?

I was sent an email by support that I had to reply to saying I'd like to take part and they'd let me in but I've had nothing back from them.
    That was 2 days ago
  • ReArthuReArthu Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2018
    drom2k wrote: »
    any adblocking apps installed ? if so, problems still there when deactivating them ?

I deactivate adblock and i resolve the connection issue...
    So the question is... What is the url added from kabam that generate issue with adblock???? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pistachio @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

I want to use adblock and i want to use MCOC at the same time. Please investigate on issue.
  • MightywhistonMightywhiston Member Posts: 14
    Update. Regularly crashes after fight, win or loss. However has run well (20 mins uninterrupted play) since having the internet running whilst playing, instead of phone solely running mcoc and relying on the ap connection. Try it, working for me.
  • gahrlinggahrling Member Posts: 199
    ReArthu wrote: »
    I deactivate adblock and i resolve the connection issue...
    So the question is... What is the url added from kabam that generate issue with adblock???? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pistachio @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

I want to use adblock and i want to use MCOC at the same time. Please investigate on issue.

Hurm...
  • PchanPchan Member Posts: 1
    I've been having the same problem!
    On both tablet and phone, wireless connection will not connect! Android version 6.0.1 on tablet and version 7.1.1 on phone. When is this going to be sorted!!!!
    Seeing as I've had this issue for 8 days now I would have thought that they should offer the 17.0.3 beta to everyone affected or seeing as it works to deploy the update ASAP and give people affected compensation. Some people can't play the game at all and have been kicked from alliances. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pistachio @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
This discussion has been closed.