**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• @Kabam Vydious can we get an update please. Our champs our getting wrecked with disconnects and that's if we can finally log in. Update us more often on this issue please.
  • xqwer0ck4kv8.png
  • a3qlbban27ka.png
    zwovh5tuwp1b.png
  • Still ongoing and no further recognition ...
    kabammed
  • @Kabam Vydious this issue needs to be fixed, if this helps a recurring theme I've seen from reading through all these posts is that most people seem to be on Sky home WiFi. Please can we have an update it's almost the end of the 5th day
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    edited February 2018
    We need an update ASAP. My mobile data is slowy diminishing as I can't play game on WiFi. Could we not just have an option like on windows to 'restore to previous version'? 😉

In all seriousness, would like to have some sort of timescale as to when this will be fixed. Getting frustrating
  • Hey everyone -

Dropping by to let you know that we're still looking into this. We're sorry for the frustration this is causing and the inconvenience. Once we have more information we'll have a lengthier update. At the moment, we super appreciate all the patience while we get this resolved.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Fact is it effects such a small pool of players that they just don't care enough about it.
    Much like the android Oreo situation, that took weeks to sort out
  • I think we will all end up having to wait till next update at end off month they don't care about us after all its only tuck out a small amount off players only me out off 30 in our alliance has got this problem shocking but I think we will have to wait till end off February to get back on
  • Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    Aq,aw, trails duals event quest grinding for new champions the list go on do get it back no 4 days of rewards we could have got !!!
    4 days and I not seen one youtuber talk about to it not happen to them don't care !!
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 44
    Still not working on T-Mobile LTE. I’m stuck playing at home only and this puts arena, AW and AQ at a huge disadvantage.

iPhone 7+
  • That's why we will have to wait for next update at end month nothing will change all this information they keep asking for is bull they can still play we can't
  • Spidey4035Spidey4035 Posts: 12
    I havent been able to login since I installed to the new update a few hours ago.

Im in the UK using a Samsung Galaxy J5 with android 5.1.1 and wi-fi on EE
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    edited February 2018
    Don't lose hope. We are but a tip of the iceberg reporting but there are probably many many more out there who are just sick of the Connection Issue and they are either not reporting or possibly ..... Just leaving. That's money out of Kabam's pockets. About 90% of the United Kingdom have Sky / use their Broadband and others are posting here that do not use that. I hope this can be fixed soon as I do love playing the game. I hope Kabam Devs are reading this. If they can improve Connectivity and speed up load times, ultimately people will be happier and spend more money. Thanking you in advance of your kind and needful attention.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I really don't know if this helps or not but my Nexus 6p connected to sky broadband (UK) does not work.
    Same phone works fine on mobile data from O2.

I have just tethered my Nexus 6p to my work Samsung S4 mini on EE and it's working.

I guess this is because although it's WiFi on my 6p it's still using mobile data
  • AmboeAmboe Posts: 2
    Disconnection and login problem occurs with wifi and T-Mobile LTE...

Samsung Galaxy 6 Android 7.
  • Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.
    connection problems since new update. Desperate to play our beloved game again without said problem. Please fix asap. Respect your efforts. Thanks

Logging in but drops out after about 15 mins. Android 7.0
  • Is kabam even trying to fix this? I've sent in so many tickets about this problem and they don't reply. I haven't been able to play for 4 days
  • BarraBarra Posts: 1
    Joeswimmer wrote: »
    Guys let me preemptively say please say what phone you're using, what OS version, what carrier, and whether you're on data or Wifi. It'll make the process of resolving this quicker.

Samsung galaxy j5
    Android
    wifi
    So I said youtuber and been and comments are gone !!! Fix the game
  • I made the mistake of uninstalling and now get this, carnt open a ticket in game so carnt log issues for compensation. I have tried sky. BT.talktalk.virgin all same no connection via WiFi. I am not a spender only have 500mb of data a month and have played for over 2 years. fxb8k41tjwrf.png
  • Got same problem can get on 4g by I'd UK but can't get on though WiFi sine Saturday
  • NeerajsharmaNeerajsharma Posts: 13
    even i cant loggin properly
  • So still can't use wifi on any of my devices no problem with my wifi i have fibre and checked everything its been over a week now come on when are you going to fix this all the other members of my alliance are having similar problems
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    From 17.0.2 back to 17.0.0 and all my connections problems gone.
    So i live with this version until next update around.
    Just dont play my Angela because she has a bug with 17.0.0
  • Vuska wrote: »
    From 17.0.2 back to 17.0.0 and all my connections problems gone.
    So i live with this version until next update around.
    Just dont play my Angela because she has a bug with 17.0.0

How did you roll back??

Still can't login on Wi-Fi .... letting alliance down and losing out on stuff
    @Kabam Vydious any update!?
This discussion has been closed.