Seriously making the game harder for the top 1% is a bad idea
Master difficulty Corvallis and Guillotine. Are insanely difficult both bosses were able to do 25k damage in two normal hits block damage would take 25% of my health. If you think your company will make money by only listening to the top 1% who think it is too easy and ignoring the other 99% of your player base then you need to go back to business school. The difficulty of master did not match the rewards i.e. should have been a lot more. This latest quest, the cheat codes you have introduced into the game ( we call them bugs ) your refusal to fix anything just reinforces why I have stopped spending any and I do mean any real currency in your game. If you want my money fix things and quit adding **** that only people with r4 and r5 5* can complete. Oh and make t4cc and other resources more readily available. I have 17 t1a in my overflow and no t4cc to use them on. All 4* are r3 or better. Ignore this post and others if you want to but that is just bad business. I sure hope you all have at the very least run a demographic to see just who the spenders are.