**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introducing New Content: SHOWCASE

Foreword

On March 18th, we will be introducing a new type of content: the Alliance War Showcase! Showcase content will highlight previous competitive seasons, and the resulting metas, drawing inspiration from game modes like Alliance Wars and Battlegrounds. This content will be playable entirely solo and won’t require a fully engaged Alliance!

Overview

Start: March 18th, 18:00 UTC
End: April 1st, 18:00 UTC

Team Size: 4, with a 1-Champion choice node right before the final boss
Quest Paths: 2
  • One emphasizing non-tactic fights
  • One emphasizing tactic fights
Quest Fights: 8
  • 4 shared
  • 4 unique to the path
Time Limit: 2 hours
Strict Fight Quit penalty structure from AW is carried over by increasing Health penalties for repeatedly force-quitting fights

Design Philosophy

When we showcase a competitive meta, we want to bring together some of the greatest challenges, most satisfying interactions, and even occasionally explore “What if…” scenarios. Like what if Red Skull had his updated defensive kit when he was a Sugar Pill defender? Where might Alliance War defense planners place him…

This first Alliance War Showcase features fights from Sugar Pill and Decay Alliance War tactics seasons. Dust off your Sandman, knock the spider webs off Silk, try out the updated Luke Cage, and look to a few mainstay Alliance War attackers as you plan your teams for this quest! And for a preview of some of the twists in this merging of competitive fights and a single-player quest, you can expect…
  • Most of the common Defender Masteries applied via nodes
  • A 2-hour quest timer instead of an in-fight timer
  • A mix of meta defender placements, both tactic and non-tactic
  • and more!
For those who took similar paths every war of the Sugar Pill seasons, we hope you enjoy the chance to revisit and share that experience with the rest of the community. We also hope those who typically shy away from Alliance War enjoy the chance to experience some of its challenges adapted into a single-player format that’s maybe more your usual style.

Rewards

The two-path quest includes completion and exploration rewards.

Completion:
2 Loyalty Crystal Shatter Tokens
1 Boss-related Emote

Exploration:
5 Loyalty Crystal Shatter Tokens
1 Planet X Atmosphere (King Groot (Deathless) Piece

Note: These new Loyalty Crystal Shatter Tokens can be redeemed for either 7-Star Hero Crystal Shards or Loyalty Crystal Shatter, with a 7-Star Loyalty Crystal having the cost of 15 Loyalty Crystal Shatter.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Also, when this one expires, will a new one start immediately after on new content/update days?
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Exploration:

• Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112
    Hopefully these questions are not silly, but as a member of an alliance that is not very active or in close communication I'd like some clarification: Is a team size of (4) 4 alliance members or your specific team size? Is there a way for 1 individual to get exploration rewards or are 2 players needed at a minimum?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    Looks intersting, hope it doesn't cost me too many revives. Which revives will work with this? Hopefully war revives will work for this event.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    Hard to understand is it a sole or team need
  • Options

Looks intersting, hope it doesn't cost me too many revives. Which revives will work with this? Hopefully war revives will work for this event.

Probably normal hopping
  • Options

mbgibson said:

Hopefully these questions are not silly, but as a member of an alliance that is not very active or in close communication I'd like some clarification: Is a team size of (4) 4 alliance members or your specific team size? Is there a way for 1 individual to get exploration rewards or are 2 players needed at a minimum?

This is Single Player content so that would be a team size of 4 Champions!
    Answer mine to that’s team was trow me of probably been better to just say 4 champions allow to use
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    It's very vague for my part I would wait to see before judging
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

mbgibson said:

It very clearly states in the info it is solo content
    Yea the team word was mistranslated for him considering it said war to so probably a bit to many assumption. To
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Total 8 defenders and 4 in each path. Time limit is 2hrs. Will have to wait and see how tough it is.
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    What's the idea behind imposing a 2 hour time limit? It's not necessarily bad or good, I just don't understand why it's there. Is there some particular element of difficulty you're imposing in requiring a clear of everything in one play session?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    About that 2 hour time limit, is that per path or for both at the same time once started?
  • Options
    JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    Will reviving be done via 1-loyalty aw revives, or normal solo quest revives?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited March 13
    @Kabam Crashed we got to how the last KG piece is related to AW but not
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

It has not anything to do with war
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    @Kabam Miike how much energy per tile?
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    Sorry, not related to this content, but when can we buy Loyalty Crystal Shatter Tokens with Loyalty ?
  • Options

Gamer said:

mbgibson said:

This is Single Player content so that would be a team size of 4 Champions!
    Answer mine to that’s team was trow me of probably been better to just say 4 champions allow to use
    Because "this will be playable entirely SOLO" wasn't clear enough? Seriously...
    It was clear after I read it twice
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Ashacekar said:

It’s related to AW in that it’s using aw tactics on the path
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    How many fights per path and are we using energy? If so what’s the energy cost and type?
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 81
    edited March 13
    Gamer said:

Ashacekar said:

This content looks exactly what they announced previously how to aquire the last KG piece

"Exploration:
    "

I stick to my previous comment, people can't read 🤣
  • Options

Gamer said:

Ashacekar said:

It’s related to AW in that it’s using aw tactics on the path