**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Introducing New Content: SHOWCASE

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 277

Absolutely hated this content. I only did it for the deathless piece. I'm all for challenging content, but the difficulty of some of this seems skewed way too high. Especially to have so much of it released either simultaneously or in rapid succession. And with time limits on top of that. 2 weeks seems like a long time. But the time to practice the fights, learn the nodes and counters, and try and restock some revives to get through it is becoming a tedious chore that's only causing resentment on my end.
    I've only just now been able to get to BGs and try and slog my way up to GC for the tokens for Nightcrawler. Which is not looking too promising with only a couple days left in the season.
    Hopefully, you'll find the right balance for the challenging content. But also think about the cadence for releasing limited time content.

That's the plan so they did think about it. Nerf revives, pump up the "issues", and release challenging content back to back for a limited period. It's obvious what they're doing, isn't it.
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 143
    Yeah I believe so too. I was trying to make a more diplomatic post rather than just raging into the internet. I'm about done giving any kind of input on the forums. Certainly won't be joining their discord. Just sounds like a place where Kabam Mike can lurk in the shadows with a bag of ban hammers.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 209 ★★
    I didn't mind the difficulty too much but the time limit with everything going on right now was too tight. This really should have been four weeks instead of two. All the other Deathless pieces have been available in a game mode where you have at least a month to complete the content.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Time limit was the bs of it. That and Sasquatch was overtuned on his regen just like wow ab man. Kabam did not learn their lesson apparently.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 209 ★★
    Sasquatch had a hard counter in Warlock that completely shut down his regen. I thought Future Ant Man and Red Skull were ultimately harder fights for me personally.