**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Venom not immune to Red Skull Power Burn

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
As it reads in Venom's abilities he's supposed to be immune to power control from tech champs. While venom is attacking into Red Skulls block, Venom's power is being drained. Intended/I'm not reading his ability correctly, or not intended.

I have video as back up.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Buffed venom is sort of broken. Kabam really pushed the release too hard for the venom movie
  • Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team to look into. Thanks for the video!
    You betcha @Kabam Zibiit
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    If he immune to Redskull He will not be useful
  • mum_m2 wrote: »
    You betcha @Kabam Zibiit

Would you be able to tell me where you fought that Red Skull and what node buffs he might've had on him?
    edited October 2018
    sure @Kabam Zibiit

Fought him on Epic Mode on 3.2 but it was apparent on Master as well.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    You betcha @Kabam Zibiit

Would you be able to tell me where you fought that Red Skull and what node buffs he might've had on him?

I went to test it in master EQ, and the only buffs were the global ones (sp3 active and I think 25% champion boost)
    Klyntar buff was active, so everything should’ve worked, but his power burn/drain activated

I think it has some thing to do with RS’s passive “greatly increase the chance of his abilities activating” line of text in his passives
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    You betcha @Kabam Zibiit

I went to test it in master EQ, and the only buffs were the global ones (sp3 active and I think 25% champion boost)
    Klyntar buff was active, so everything should’ve worked, but his power burn/drain activated

I think it has some thing to do with RS’s passive “greatly increase the chance of his abilities activating” line of text in his passives

I hope its Not A Bug Because if its RedSkull Ability will be Useless
    slyblyui26lp.png

Sorry I don’t have a video, but this image should be proof enough this isn’t working. This is a picture of the fight I mentioned in my last comment

Klyntar buff up, only the sp3 active and champion boost nodes

That ain’t right, clearly
  • Thanks! Passed along the extra info to the rest of the team as well.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Remember that time Venom got a bunch of buffs and most of them didn’t work? I’m sure they’ll look at fixing it after the month’s event quest is over.
    Venom is working just fine aside from the power control immunity from Tech champs. I'm having a lot of fun using him at a high level. but i think the whole point of adding that ability was to counter red skull's power burn, and it's not working. Don't see too many red skulls anyway so not a huge deal.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Venom is working just fine aside from the power control immunity from Tech champs. I'm having a lot of fun using him at a high level. but i think the whole point of adding that ability was to counter red skull's power burn, and it's not working. Don't see too many red skulls anyway so not a huge deal.
    No if u Star the figth wher yours oppens is under 18 procent hps. He wont tigger trus stirke
    Gamer wrote: »
    No if u Star the figth wher yours oppens is under 18 procent hps. He wont tigger trus stirke

If you start a fight below 18%, his true strike doesn’t trigger
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

If you start a fight below 18%, his true strike doesn’t trigger

Yeah what im meant to say.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018

It isn't stated specifically that red skull has power burn. He power drains+deals direct damage based on number of buffs he has. So if you take damage it's normal, but the power meter should not be drained.
    Back on this again, I fought Red Skull in Occult Labs and he power drained me yet still with Venom as I attacked into his block. Since I was never able to find a Red Skull duel, it's pretty safe to say that the ability is broken since it's not quest specific. Thanks!
    Givin’ this thread a bump because this oughta be fixed!
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    No freaking way i made this same post a few days back just thought it was meant to be that way glad its not tho
    edited December 2018
    Thought it was fixed but it's back again. Please look into this

So what I'm seeing is the affect of it draining my health just not the power