**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick question...please reply

If I duped a 5* hero from arena e.g. if I have agent venom and I duped him from arena shall I get extra 275 6* shards i.e. total 400+275=675
?

Quick question...please reply 22 votes

Yes you will have total 675 ,6* shards
45%
Erza_ScarletHeadrollerMlewis37DankestChefAdvShadow_PhoneixMaldroit2TheSpicyKnightClatoniusNBSAI 10 votes
No you will only get 400 ,6*shards
54%
FreakydNinjaWarrior99HENRIQUE_FORTEPeterQuillSassyMastyZmf2985KingsumBlackJ4zzNb2121XxOriginalxXTomstar124Cosmicspiderman777 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Math
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    No you will only get 400 ,6*shards
    no shards from duping champs in arena
  • Options
    Mlewis37Mlewis37 Posts: 7
    Only no shards from basic champs so you should get shards from featured champs
  • Options
    Mlewis37Mlewis37 Posts: 7
    so The best way to explain this in arenas. If you get the basic champ for example right now the basic champ in arenas right now is Hyperion. So if you get the basic champ and you already have him then it is like giving him an awakening gem or 1 sig stone, you just get one sig level and that’s it. But if you get the featured champ which right now would be symbiote supreme and you already have him then it would be the same as if you got him from a crystal, meaning you would get the usual amount of sig levels for whatever star he is and you would get the iso and shards
  • Options
    Hey there Vivek, duplicating the Featured Champion from the 5-Star Arena will award you 100 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, though you would also be winning an additional 400 6-Star Crystal Shards if you ranked 2-150 in that Arena. So in the scenario you presented, you would get 500 6-Star Shards.

The only time you wouldn't receive Crystal Shards from duplicating a Champion via Arena would be if it was the Basic Hero Arena. You can tell if an Arena is the Basic Arena by clicking on the ranked rewards for the Arena and clicking on the Champion that would be awarded. If it is the Basic Arena, the Champion will say "Basic Hero" when clicked. You can also check our our thread here to keep up to date on the newest Arenas.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Hey there Vivek, duplicating the Featured Champion from the 5-Star Arena will award you 100 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, though you would also be winning an additional 400 6-Star Crystal Shards if you ranked 2-150 in that Arena. So in the scenario you presented, you would get 500 6-Star Shards.

The only time you wouldn't receive Crystal Shards from duplicating a Champion via Arena would be if it was the Basic Hero Arena. You can tell if an Arena is the Basic Arena by clicking on the ranked rewards for the Arena and clicking on the Champion that would be awarded. If it is the Basic Arena, the Champion will say "Basic Hero" when clicked. You can also check our our thread here to keep up to date on the newest Arenas.

That's very helpful ! Thank you @Kabam Zibiit . I'm 900 shards away from next 6* . explored epic but still needed shards 😅. I will grind arena now,Thank you.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Thank you everyone for voting and giving your precious reply
  • Options
    Vivek_786 wrote: »

That's very helpful ! Thank you @Kabam Zibiit . I'm 900 shards away from next 6* . explored epic but still needed shards 😅. I will grind arena now,Thank you.

Oh nice! Good luck in your next arena!