**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoned Symbioid goes nowhere when sold

I am trying to sell my Symbioid, but every time I confirm the sale nothing happens. He stays in my roster and I don’t get any of the rewards. I’m running today’s 21.0 update on iOS 12.1 and an iPhone X🅂.

Video:
https://imgur.com/a/IfjrLvC

Comments

• i didnt sell him he got sold for me
  • That's odd. Out of curiosity, can you try doing it from the regular Champion screen with no filters applied? You can sort by Hero Rating (or reverse sort by lowest hero rating). I would be interested to see if this just has to do with him being the only Champion that fits that filter.
  • i didnt sell him he got sold for me

We have not sold anybody's Summoned Symbioid, because we want to let you say goodbye first! He was ranked down, so he won't be near the Top of your Roster anymore, Try filtering for 1 Star Champions, or sorting from Lowest Hero rating.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I’ve got the new update and the message regarding my sym being sold. When I go to sell him there is no “sell” button. Can this be addressed?
  • MikeBeasMikeBeas Posts: 28
    That's odd. Out of curiosity, can you try doing it from the regular Champion screen with no filters applied? You can sort by Hero Rating (or reverse sort by lowest hero rating). I would be interested to see if this just has to do with him being the only Champion that fits that filter.

I scrolled all the way to the end of the roster screen with no filters or sorting and tried with the same result.
    @Kabam Miike Don’t know if this might be relevant but this champ was on my AQ team when I installed the update. After updating I moved to the cleared boss node and freed him. Did not try to sell before that, but tried after.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    MikeBeas wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Don’t know if this might be relevant but this champ was on my AQ team when I installed the update. After updating I moved to the cleared boss node and freed him. Did not try to sell before that, but tried after.

Was on my AQ team as well and unable to sell.

• MikeBeas wrote: »

Yes, this is very likely the case. When does the AQ actually end? We have mentioned this in other threads. You can't sell a Champion that is involved in AQ or AW until it is over.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yes... Go ahead and sell your 5/65 duped Blade and see what happens. If nothing happens, you shouldn't worry
    MikeBeas wrote: »

Yes, this is very likely the case. When does the AQ actually end? We have mentioned this in other threads. You can't sell a Champion that is involved in AQ or AW until it is over.

Another 7 hours on this one. I can try again after. I thought if he was freed up it should work but maybe not. Might be a good idea to provide some feedback in the UI either blocking the sale or saying that the reason the sale failed is the champ is in AQ (for all champs, not just the Symbioid, if the behavior is the same for them all).
    @Kabam Miike AQ ended up being the issue! Thanks! Some additional feedback in the UI might be helpful here but at least it wasn’t some kind of horrible bug that needed fixing.