**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Character creation

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Is it just me or has character creation/design been absolutely amazing this past year? The design, mechanics, animations etc, just everything about these champs has been sensational. So many new champs with unique abilities and mechanics specialized to particular characters and I for one love it and can't wait to see what they have in store for 2019.

Just to throw a few out we've seen Ghost come in and introduce phasing, Emma with her exclusive diamond form, Aegon with a phantom limb and increasing abilities based on his combo meter, Wasp with guaranteed crits tied to her shrinking and the ability to chain a heavy attack with a standard combo, Voids intimidating presence and FOTV, Darkhawk with multiple modes to cater to different needs during a fight/quest and all with just sick animations and crazy fun gameplay. Just wanted to say kudos to the game team on some awesome work this past year, let's hope this trend continues with Silver Surfer to kick of the new year.

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Now slap some of those awesome mechanics on the most popular Marvel teams: Avengers and X Men!
  • Hey there @zeezee57, glad to hear you've been liking those Champions! I remember I was pretty psyched for Aegon after seeing his animations for the first time. I'm also a fan of Emma Frost's Diamond Form too; I like the mechanics of it and I just think it looks stellar.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I agree. Champs and graphics have been superb.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Omega Red death field is awesome
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    10000% agree, Symbiote supreme for me is one of my favourite designs from the whole game. The game has come so far from the first champions that had the same move sets. Really enjoyed all the additions this year <3